gasoline grass trimmer how to remove the coil
Types of reels (heads) for gasoline and electric trimmers
The coil, or, as it is also called, the head for the grass trimmer. this is one of the types of cutting elements of the garden tool. Its main function is the timely supply of fishing line for uninterrupted cutting of grass on the site. On the serviceability and condition of the bobbin depends not only on the speed of the grass trimmer, but also its effectiveness when working in different operating conditions.
All trimmer heads are pre-divided according to the type of cutting line feed. Depending on this factor, the following types of devices can be found on the market:
- manual. in this type of bobbin, the line has to be fed manually. To pull out the right amount of cutting filament, you need to stop the brushcutter and extend the ends. The manual grass trimmer reel is the most reliable of all. Nevertheless, its use requires a certain skill, which can be gained only by constant use of this type of bobbin heads;
- semi-automatic. in order to lengthen the ends of the cutting line, the lower end of this device must be pressed to the ground. While doing so, the operator must press a button that opens the anchoring mechanism. At this time, inside the bobbin centrifugal forces act, under the action of which the line is extended to the required value for further work. Semi-automatic reel on the grass trimmer does not require skill. The only disadvantage is the high price of some models of these devices;
- automatic. heads of this type do not need to stop the grass trimmer and do not require skill. The cutting filament extends on its own when the brushcutter engine speed drops. Automatic grass trimmer head is the most convenient device, however, due to its more complex design, the owner is forced to repair the device more often.
In addition to the types listed above, you can also find universal coils on sale. They are in high demand due to the possibility of installation on grass trimmers from different manufacturers. In addition, these devices have a low price, and they can be found at any garden supply store.
In addition to the classification according to the method of feeding the fishing line, bobbins for trimmers are initially divided among themselves according to the method of charging the cutting cord. Depending on this factor, the following types of devices are found:
Testing and replacing the ignition coil on a Stihl FS 80R string trimmer
- fast. got their name due to the fact that when adding a new cutting line, the operator does not need to remove the head from its base. It makes it possible to save time and make the grass trimmer more convenient to use. To refill it, you’ll need to slip one end of the new filament into its opening, and wind it around the head a few times. After reaching a certain size, the second end of the line must be cut off;
- split-type spools. to refill them, the operator will need to turn off the ignition and remove the spool from the grass trimmer. A new cutting line is then wound in place of the old one. At the end the operator will assemble the head and install it in its place.
Most brushcutter reels have bobbins, which can be single- or double-section. With the first type, the line to be used is wound evenly on each side. In two-section mowing heads, each of the individual pieces of cord must be wound onto a specific part of the spool. Devices of the second type are considered the most convenient to use, because the line in them does not bend at sharp angles and does not deform.
How to Disassemble the Automatic Grass Trimmer Reel. How to Disassemble the Reel with the Line on the Trimmer
How To Replace A Coil On A Stihl FS Trimmer / Weed Whacker. with Taryl
How to tuck the line into the grass trimmer reel?
String Trimmer Ignition Coil Replacement #545046701
The grass trimmer‘s warranty will inevitably require a line change. I bought a mower earlier. You need to disassemble and do as it should be done. And then with the krn 2.1. Having a very rough idea of how to reel in a line trimmer for grass without helping others, newcomers take on this job without any reluctance.
How to assemble the handle on the trimmer Carver yourself, the handle is rarely broken, but it happens and there is a need to disassemble the trimmer handle and. The structure of the grass trimmer reel and its main faults.
How to remove the spool from the grass trimmer, disassemble it, change the line and install it back? But with some abilities, mastering this uncomplicated science does not represent any difficulties, and presented below a similar annotation will greatly facilitate this process.
First, for winding line requires removing the spool (bobbin, spool) with a trimmer for grass. certain actions will depend on the difficulty of configuration and type of product itself:
- Small electronic grass trimmers with a working motor and spool on the bottom usually have side buttons on either side of the reel. How to remove the spool by unscrewing its cover. On some after which press the bobbin and. When you simultaneously press them, the higher part of the spool, together with the internal contents for winding the line is detached, while the lower remains on the trimmer. Disassembly of the bobbin is better to create on a flat smooth place, so that the spring included in the design does not pop out and not lost;
- Electronic and gasoline grass trimmers with a curved bar without the ability to install a knife, usually have a special reel with a wingnut: in similar designs, one hand should hold the bobbin in an immobile position, and the other counterclockwise rotate the fixing bobbin on the bar nut, wingnut. After disconnecting the nut, the entire bobbin is removed.
- electronic and gasoline grass trimmers with the ability to install a knife on a straight shaft (for example, trimmers for grass STIHL) under the bobbin has a hole. how to wind the fishing line on the reel) and here is a photo from different. To immobilize the rod, a screwdriver or other suitable object is inserted into this hole and a slow rotation of the rod achieves a reciprocal placement where the screwdriver goes into the hole and the bobbin is locked. I have personal experience with the winding of the fishing line on the reel gasoline mower (grass trimmer), as I live in rural areas, and to mow grass in the warm season has not once. How to disassemble the grass trimmer spool. Changing lines on a trimmer. After that, the spool body turns clockwise (left thread) and removed from the trimmer for grass.
lawn (garden) grass trimmer: how to remove the head to replace the fishing line to install a shrub trimmer
The tool of household purpose, which is a trimmer for lawn grass (garden), in practice, marked by active use. Technically, this type of machine is considered quite familiar device. Traditionally, grass trimmers brush cutters and string grass mowers are based on the standard system of internal combustion engines. It is true that more and more often there are electric models on the market. However, consider the first option in terms of maintenance.