How can you lubricate a drill drill. Gear lubrication
How to lubricate the peorator gearbox and how to do it right
The peorator is a power tool that is designed to perform shockwork. To increase the service life of the power tool, you will need not only to use it for its intended purpose, but also to care for it correctly. To do this, you will need the corresponding lubricant for the peorator, due to which the resource of the aggregate increases. When choosing lubricants, it will be necessary to consider that different parts of the equipment in question require appropriate lubricants.
Typically, power tools are maintained in autumn or spring, when a long leave for the device occurs or its preparation for the next season. In order to diagnose the power tool correctly, you must first figure out what parts on the oorater need to be lubricated. Structurally, the peorator is a complex device consisting of a number of the following elements:
- The case is the basis of the tool inside which all the components are placed
- The electric motor is the main unit that drives the executive body of the tool. The cartridge. The engines in the peorators have a horizontal and vertical location
- The piston system is an integral part of the gearbox, which is responsible for the formation of shock actions
- Cartridge. Has a special mechanism with quick fixation of the working nozzles
- Reducer is a mechanism that transfers rotational movements from the electric motor shaft to the tool cartridge. In the design of the gearbox there is a “drunk bearing”, which creates shock movements transmitted to the piston system
- The safety mechanism in the form of a coupling, which limits the rotation of the cartridge when jaming the working nozzle, thereby excluding the overheating of the motor
- Working nozzles are auxiliary elements that are installed in the design of the tool cartridge
To imagine what the peorator consists of, below is the diagram of the power tool.
Knowing the design of the tool under consideration, you can figure out what parts of the penete need grease. First of all, the gearbox is needed in the lubricant of the peorator, the main purpose of which is to regulate the speed of rotation of the working nozzle fixed in the executive organ (cartridge). When working the tools, the gears experience large mechanical loads, which helps to increase friction. The lack of lubricants leads to an accelerated wear of the gear.
To increase the operational resource of the mechanism under consideration, you will need to regularly not only add grease to the reducer structure, but also pre.Remove the remaining old lubricants. Why is the obsolete lubricant for the peorater is removed, far from many people know. It needs to be removed in order to clean the metal particles and dust, which are formed during the friction process of the gear. If you do not clean the old lubricant and apply new lubricants on top of it, then the effectiveness of such a diagnosis will be zero.
It is interesting! In the process of developing the gears, an increase in metal dust occurs, which negatively affects the operation of the parts, since due to it the friction force increases, which means that heating increases and wear is accelerated.
The gearbox or transmission mechanism in the ashrater is lubricated from the plant, but you need to change the lubricant every year with the daily use of the unit. In addition to the gearbox, the tool also needs a cartridge and the seat of the installed nozzle. A drill (tail part). The cartridge (its inner part) is not lubricated from the plant, so the owner of the tool needs to be worried about this if you want to use the unit for a long time. In addition to the inside of the infantry cartridge, the shank of the installed nozzles also needs lubrication.
There are still sliding bearings in the design of the unit. They are also tested for heavy loads, therefore, in order to increase their service life, when conducting diagnostic procedures, it is necessary to add lubricants to the design of the bearings.
It is interesting! Few people know, but to improve the work of the tool, another tool knot also needs a lubricant. A collector.
What details in the oorater need lubrication
There are main details that need mandatory preventive maintenance.
Sights of nozzles
The tailings of the working tooling of the tool smear whether they have to install them. Carefully wiped before that. With intensive use of the tool, you need to watch and control the degree of lubrication of the landing site of the nozzle. There is no need to apply too much oily composition. Why this cannot be done? The lubricant will flow out, sprinkle from a rotating cartridge, as a result will be on working surfaces that are difficult to clean. The drill will rotate slower.
After the engine, the main in the ashorator is the gearbox is considered. It works in conditions of constantly changing speed of rotation, severe friction, increased heating, penetrating small contaminants and dust. After prolonged operation, a lubricant is necessarily applied to the inner surfaces of the gearbox. This will protect the shafts and bearings.
This part has no protective coating. Before you start working on landing surfaces, 1-2 g of a cooling grease is added for a replaced tool. Otherwise, due to shock loads and large friction, the cartridge will break. The layer of the composition will not let small particles and dust penetrate into the internal device.
Lubricate the gearbox
You need to disassemble the tool case. Follow the points:
- Disassemble the cartridge. To do this, first remove the rubber ring. Then pry the screwdriver and remove the locking ring. Next, the outer casing of the cartridge is carefully removed, and then the clamping ring, ball and spring are removed.
- Now disconnect the mode switch. This is done in different ways depending on the model. At the end of the article, I brought a certain number of links to the video, which tells how it is shot on a particular model. If there is no your unit among them, then you can see any similar one to understand the principle. And further, I think it will not be difficult for you to disconnect it and at yourself.
- Free from brushes collector. To do this, unscrew the back cover of the case and remove the brushes.
- Unscrew the screws that longitudinally tighten the body, and separate it.
- Remove the gearbox along with the engine anchor.
Now thoroughly rinse the gearbox itself, as well as the inner part of its body. Washing can be carried out, for example, with gasoline.
After that, first the most responsible parts are smeared. And then the entire gearbox is completely enveloped in lubricant.
Well, it remains to collect everything in the reverse order.
How to lubricate the details: an algorithm of actions
Lubrication of the tail of the drill and cartridge with your own hands is very simple to perform. It is enough to perform such actions:
- Wipe the cartridge and the tail of the drill from the pollutants (old lubrication, dust) with a rag and dust);
- Apply the appropriate composition to the tail of the nozzle or add directly to the planting nest.
You should constantly monitor the presence of lubrication, making it if necessary. Neglect of this recommendation will lead to overheating of the drill and increased wear of the cartridge. In this case, the shank may be flattened or to break away from the working part of the nozzle.
If the tool is equipped with an open cartridge, then, having previously disassembled and clean it, smear the oil seals.
Regarding the lubrication of the gearbox, things are a little more complicated. Most modern models are equipped with containers. In them, opening the lid, pour oil or other suitable lubricants are added. The location of the desired hole is often indicated in the instructions. There is also a lid removal scheme. The whole process goes this way:
- Remove the lid;
- Drain the remains of the old lubricant;
- Blow (for example, using a compressor) or washed the crankcase with gasoline;
- Pour new oil in the amount regulated by the operational instruction so that its level does not exceed the existing control mark;
- Put the lid in place, closing the hole.
If the tool is under warranty, then you need to pour only the recommended oil. When there is no special hole to fill it, you will need to disassemble the peorator. In case of warranty service, it is recommended to contact the specialists of the service center on this subject.
The sequence of lubrication of the gearbox with disassembly of the peorator
If the warranty period has expired, then you can do all the reducer’s lubrication work and independently. In this case, the following tools and materials will be needed:
- Locksmith set (screwdrivers with different nozzles, hexagonal keys, pliers, etc.);
- Clean rags;
- Suitable for the instructions type of lubrication.
Lubricate the peorator gearbox, performing the necessary actions according to the following algorithm:
- Study the instructions for operation to the device used;
- Clean the body from dust, as well as from other available pollution;
- Then they start disassembling the cartridge: with the help of a screwdriver, remove the rubber and stop rings (as shown in the photographs further);
- Remove the switch of modes (in various models this is done in different ways);
- Scam with a screwdriver or hexagon, the screws are disassembled to disconnect the brushes from the collector;
- Rinse the taken parts and the body of the device from the inside from the old lubricant using Vetoshi impregnated with gasoline;
- Wipe them with a dry rag and allow them to dry;
- Lubricate the gearbox completely, as shown in the photographs further;
Lubricated elements of the gearbox mechanism
A preliminary study of the instruction is necessary not only to find out how to use the tool correctly, but also to familiarize yourself with the scheme of its disassembly and assembly.
When performing independent lubrication of the gear component, you need to take into account such recommendations.
- It is necessary to remember exactly the location of the taken parts and fasteners, in order to install everything when assembly in its place and not leave unnecessary spare parts.
- Disassemble the tool in order to smear the gearbox, should be only when it cools completely after work.
- It is not required to apply unexplored structural elements.
- The best option is the use of proprietary lubricants intended directly for the applied brand of equipment.
- It is advisable to examine the disassembled gearbox on the defects of the gears (their wear, the absence of teeth, the presence of cracks) and other elements. This will help to replace the details in time and avoid big problems in the future.
Photographing the entire process of disassembling the penetrator will help to collect it correctly.
Modern peorators are quite easy to serve. The lubrication of their working nodes does not take much time. The main thing is to use the composition recommended by the instructions or suitable for its purpose (or universal) composition. During the complete disassembly of the equipment, you need to work as carefully and carefully as possible to get a quality result. Safety should also be observed by lubricating the tools disconnected from the supply network.
Proper care for a drill with the function of the peorator
The function of the penetrator is a hybrid of two types of equipment used to create holes in various materials. Unlike a classic peorator, such a drill has some constructive disadvantages, which makes its maintenance more complex and not too comfortable. Such disadvantages, in particular, include:
The main care of the drill with the functions of the penetrator is that after each use of the drill of such equipment (including the tail part), it is necessary to clean well of the drilling waste, and before inserting such a tool into the drill, a small amount should be applied to its shank. Lubrication (you can use ordinary solidol). If the amount of lubricant on the shank is excessive, this will not harm the tool and the equipment used, but can negatively affect the appearance of the surface that you are drilling, since the excess lubricant will be sprayed from the rotating cartridge.
As a rule, drills with the functions of the penetrator are purchased for domestic use, since their price is quite affordable, and with their functions when performing simple repair work in the house, they cope quite well. Despite the fact that these power tools are distinguished by the features mentioned above, caring for a poorator drill does not take much time and does not cause problems even not too experienced users.
The principle of operation of the shock mechanism
In principle, the operation of the shock mechanism laid the oscillations of the eccentric cage of the bearing, made in the form of an ellipse (see. Rice.One). The inner clutch of the bearing receives rotation from the engine shaft and sets in motion an ellipse external clip, to which the cululis is attached through the supports. The backstage transforms a rotational uneven movement into the progressive movement of the piston, which with its boy is removed along the shank of the shock instrument, transmitting an impact impulse to a working tool, which has a free move in the mounting mechanism.
A special cartridge is used to fasten the operator’s working body, which is called SDS. Cartridge. In the cartridge there are moving parts that work in continuous movement under load, which must be lubricated to extend the life of the tool, the question immediately arises why the grease of the infantry drilling and what lubrication is lubricated by the beam of the penetrator?
Lubrication for the cartridge of the penetrator
The infantry cartridge requires the same care as the gearbox. Work with constant dust leads to the fact that a lot of dirt accumulates in the cartridge, the details are spinning with difficulty. A technical inspection with grease in order to avoid breakdowns should not be carried out when the tool stops working, but much more often.
In order to lubricate the cartridge with your own hands, select the lubricant that we recommend the manufacturer or from trusted manufacturers of the same type. Naturally, we disassemble the cartridge according to the instructions, wipe all the details dry and grease them with the selected grease.
TUTORIAL REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF THE HAMMER DRILL STANLEY SCH 20. DUE TO LESS GREASE
We disassemble the cartridge of the penetrator
It must be remembered that the lack of lubrication and its excess on the work of the tool do not affect the best way. Everything should be in moderation.
With lubrication, lubricate those details that need this and which should have slipping. Naturally, such details as, for example, a gear coupling, do not need to lubricate.
When buying lubricants, you need to know that the lubricant for the tips of the cutting tool, for example, is completely not suitable for lubrication of nodes and vice versa.
Air Drill Maintenance Including Planetary Gear System Lubrication
Lubrication for the peorator can be of two types:
- Lubrication for infantry drills. Significantly reduces the entry of dust formed during operation inside the tool. This allows you to reduce the wear of the equipment, as well as extend the life of the penetrator. You need to apply it to the storm grooves before inserting into the cartridge. Remember that before using the lubricant for the peorator, you need to carefully read the instrument operation instructions.
- The lubricant for the peorator gearbox is the necessary consumables that every home master and professional should have. It is necessary to lubricate all the internal details and elements of the gearbox, which are in constant contact with each other. Especially for the lubrication of the gearbox in the case of the peorater, there are special holes and hatches, into which oil should be poured. After that, they close tightly, and then the oil completely fills the gear crater, lubricating all the parts at the same time.
It should be remembered that, if there is a guarantee for the tool, it is recommended to entrust the work by a specialist. If the warranty is expired, then before using the lubricant for the bends of the oratoror, you must see a tool to disassemble the tool, as well as the rules prescribed in the instructions.
Lubricant for the Makita Peotor
Japanese corporation, which has been engaged in the production of various construction tools since 1915. The very first owner of the company was Masaburo Makita, in the Honor of which the company still has its name. To date, the corporation is one of the leading manufacturers of power tools (350 types) and accessories (4500 varieties) to them.
How to disassemble and lubricate the Makita Video Peoporator
Assortment of products (lubricants):
- “042005-4A”. For sds orals (packaging 16 kg);
- “042024-0A”. For gearbox SDS ceorators (packaging 2.5 kg);
- “P-08361”. For gearboxes SDS Max (packaging 30 grams);
- “183477-5”. For sds orals (packaging 30 grams);
- “181573-3”. Lubrication for drills (packaging 100 ml).
Bosch peorator lubricant
- The founder of the German concern was Robert Bosch. Engineer and businessman, who in 1886 opened a small company for the sale and manufacture of electrical equipment. And despite the fact that initially the staff consisted of only one mechanic and one electrical engineering, the company was able to reach unprecedented heights.
- Today is a leading supplier of various categories of construction and consumer goods, including power tools. The subsidiaries of the enterprise are located around the world, including the Russian Federation. And, perhaps, in every city of Russia there is an official Bosch service center, and since 2007 a plant was opened for the production of equipment in the city of Engels.
- Many technologies, which are considered innovative today, have been successfully tested for many years in this company. Bosch tools. This is a reliable and ergonomic technique, with the most advanced achievements. The policy of the corporation is not to sell as many tools as possible, but that each purchased apparatus serves as long as possible. That is why specially designed branded tools for maintaining power tools, including peorators, began to produce.
- “1615430009”, “1615430010”. Grease for inserted tools of tools (packaging 30 ml);
- “1615430012”. Oil for peorators (packaging 1 l);
- “1615430014”. Lubrication in tubes for peorators (packaging 45 ml);
- “1615430015”. Lubrication in tubes for peorators (packaging 225 ml);
- “1615430016”. Lubrication for peorators (packaging 1 kg);
- “1615430019”. Lubricant for peorators (packaging 1 l);
- “1615437509”, “1615437511”, “1615437512”. Lubricants for peorators, complete with a sealing frame (packaging 50 ml);
- “3605430008”. Hydraulic oil (packaging 1 l).
Lubrication for the Lubconoretor
- German company founded in 1980 in the city of Frankfurt. Produces various types of synthetic lubricants for power tools. Products are supplied around the world, including Russia. The company positions its products as environmentally friendly compositions. For their development, only components are used that meet the highest requirements.
- Lubrices are distinguished by special thermal stability, they do not oxidize and perfectly prevent friction even with maximum load. These are waterproof compositions that guarantee the durability of the majority of power tools.
Assortment of products for power tools:
- “LubCon Thermoplex Aln 250 EP”. Grease for gearboxes;
- “Lubcon Thermoplex Aln 1002”. Lubricant for peorators;
- “LubCon Turmogrease NM 4602/0”. Universal grease.
Lubrication for the infantry pedorator
The Russian company is engaged in the production of synthetic, semi.Synthetic, mineral, semi.Liquid and plastic lubricants. For the first time in the Russian market, products under this brand appeared in 2004 and since then Nanonet has been increasing the range of its products annually. Lubrication and oil meet the high requirements of our time.
Lubricant for Metabo Peotabo
- The company first began its activities in 1924, Albrecht Schitzler and Julius Klos are considered its founder. The initial plans of the creators of the company were to release tools that would meet the increasing needs of modernity in a technological plan. Initially, the tool was manual, and only in the 30s of the 20th century they began to make electrical apparatus.
- The company is trying to make products that would have been durable. And for these purposes they create a whole line of electric tool care products, including lubricants for peorators. Most often these are plastic products, designed for shanks of drills.
Lubrication for the oozer bison
The company is a Russian manufacturer of various materials and tools that have proven themselves to both domestic and foreign markets. The goods have an affordable price and good quality, the assortment range is constantly replenished with new categories of products. All products are tested in the laboratories of the company and only after their successful completion do they enter the design bureau. The finished product is mandatory undergoing quality control, and then, goes on sale.
- “Zubyr Expert 60”. Grease for drills (packaging 60 g);
- “Zubyr Expert 125”. Grease for drills (packaging 125 g);
- “Zubrov ZSB”. Lubrication for drills (packaging 125 g).
Russian enterprise, today is one of the leading domestic manufacturers of power tools. The company has extensive experience in the development and production of various products and has its own design and test office. The factories are located in Russia and Spain, and the products themselves are supplied to many European countries.
- When drilling than to lubricate the drill. Drilling stainless steel in industrial and home conditions
- Adapter under the electric electric screwdriver for the ice drill with their own hands
- How to screw a self -tapping screw without a drill. What are screws, whether it is worth buying them, and what are these hardware?
- How to grind a tree with a drill. Features of work