How to clean a trimmer for grass from grass. How much time can a trimmer mowed for grass
Trimmer care for grass: Rules and recommendations
A beautiful well.Groomed lawn, a neatly trimmed lawn. This is the result of using a trimmer for grass for grass. Using this tool, you can quickly put the site in order. Unlike the lawn mower, a small and maneuverable tool easily penetrates into hard.To.Reach places (around trees, near the fence, benches). Like any other technique, a trimmer for grass needs competent care and maintenance.
The service life of the lawn mower depends on whether the user complies with the operating rules. All the information that may be required to the owner is posted in the leadership. Be sure to study this document before starting working with a trimmer. And in this article we will dwell on the consideration of the main issues regarding the use of the tool.
Preparation of a trimmer for grass for work
Trimmer for grass is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of each summer resident. With it, you can put in order any territory, ennoble the lawn. He will cope with high grass, weeds, undesirable thickets. For the proper operation of the trimmer for the grass, some skills are needed. For each type of tool, there are rules of use that must be observed.
Before starting work, check the fuel tank, if necessary, fill it with a working mixture or gasoline and oil. If the engine is two.Stroke, then mix fuel and oil in the correct proportions (25: 1). There are two separate containers in the four.Stroke engine. Check the presence of a cutting tool (fishing line for a trimmer, knives). Most gasoline trimmers are equipped with belts.
- It is necessary to close the air damper.
- Click on the button Turn on the ignition circuit.
- Pull the launch cord to significant resistance.
- Twer the cord abruptly several times.
The gasoline trimmer for the grass is ready to work. Use protective glasses, gloves, dense shoes, clothes. In order to avoid damage and increase the convenience of operation, use headphones, a protective helmet.
How to have CLEAN EDGES in your lawn
How to adjust the lawn mower (carburetor)
Correct adjustment. The key to the successful operation of the unit in the future.
Beginners sometimes do not know how important this process is for benzos and benzotrimmers, and they pass it or simply do not know how to adjust the gas migrant carburetor, believing that the factory settings are enough. However, it is not. Inspection of all mechanisms and the adjustment of the carburetor must be carried out regularly.
Important information and tips for setting up a gasoline carburetor in benzocos:
- There are 3 screws in the carburetor: left (h), lower (t) and right (l). To get to the screws, you need to know how to disassemble the lawn mower, or rather, how to get to the carburetor. This information should be indicated in the processport of the product.
- The lower screw (T) is responsible for the idle passage, the right (l) for the volume of fuel entering at low speeds to the combustion chamber, and the left (H) is responsible for the flow of fuel at high speeds.
- Turn on the carburetor at idle. Correctly configured, it works evenly with a hot and cooled motor, with reduced and high speeds. If something goes wrong, you need to rotate the lower screw (t).
- The adjustment of fuel flow at low speeds is regulated by turning the right screw (l) by a quarter of turnover counterclockwise.
- The tuning of the carburetor at high speeds is as follows: open the throttle and click the maximum gas. Twist the left screw (n) clockwise until there is a reduction in speed. After that, rotate the screw counterclockwise to the uneven operation of the engine. Then slowly twist the screw backwardly before you hear the smooth and even course of the motor.
- The spark plug also serves as an indicator of the correct regulation of the carburetor. In case of malfunctions, a carcass appears on the candle, and with the correct setup, its working part will remain clean.
This is the most universal algorithm on how to configure a carburetor on a benzocos. Individual adjustment depends on the configuration of the model of your unit.
The numbers mean the following: fifty parts of gasoline are taken per part of the oil. Hence: 1000 ml (1 liter of gasoline) we divide by 50, we get 20 ml, that is, 1:50.
Thus, you can calculate the composition of the fuel mixture (gasoline/oil) in any proportions. To add oil to gasoline, not “by eye”, you can advise you to take a medical syringe with 20 ml, dial it in it and “inject” into the container for the preparation of the fuel mixture.
A small amount of oil mixed with gasoline leads to increased wear of the cylinder.Piston group. An excess of oil in the mixture, although not so fatal, is also harmful. Cooking piston rings, rapid formation of soot in the combustion chamber, and a drop in engine power may occur. In addition, the mesh screen of the muffler is closed. Therefore, some users (after the end of the warranty period for a trimmer for grass) recommend it to be dismantled.
Gasoline used in motorcycles. AI 92. The brand of gasoline is accurately prescribed in the operating instructions. Do not try to “force” the engine, filling the 95th gasoline into it. This can lead to overheating, unstable work of a trimmer for grass and breakdown.
It is not recommended to leave fuel in a trimmer tank for grass with a long break in operation. It is better to finish the working day by completely developing the entire mixture. If this is not done, then because gasoline from the engine will evaporate during the night, and the thin oil filter will remain, carburetor jacks may clog. This will cause difficulties the next engine start.
It is also necessary to observe safety precautions when storing fuel. Many pour gasoline into a plastic bottle of water. Is it worth doing so?
Care for the device
In order for the lawn mower to serve for a long time and properly, you need to perform a number of activities to care for it.
- Trimmer for grass must be stored in a dry room.
- After each use, the device must be cleaned of grass and litter.
- Air filter and a cooler radiator grille on the engine of a gasoline trimmer for the grass must be periodically cleaned by the method described in the instructions for the technique.
- It is necessary to monitor the presence of lubrication in the gearbox.
- The wires of electric trimmers should be intact, without creases and cracks in isolation. You need to include devices in the network only through groove outlets.
- All cables after use should be reelled.
If the gasoline trimmer for grass is not needed for a long time, it should be empty of the tank, let it work at idle to combat fuel residues, grease the engine. The composite bar must be disassembled, and the joints should be treated with preserving lubricants to prevent the appearance of rust. All nuances of storage and care are described in detail in the user guide, which can be downloaded in case of loss.
Do not work in severe heat
For the same reason. A possible overheating of the engine. Do not work in the sun: in strong heat, the engine overheats much faster than the fuel ends. This can lead to damage to the piston group of the engine. And for the operator, the midday heat does not benefit. Work in the morning or in the evening.
Overheating of the engine leads to premature wear and breakdowns
Mowing wet grass with an electric lawn mower. Why it is impossible?
Using an electric lawn mower or a trimmer for grass for mowing wet grass or raw weather is strictly not recommended. Moisture entering the device can lead to a short circuit. There is a high risk of current flow. Even if such dangerous consequences can be avoided, still mowing vegetation is an additional load on the power unit.
- The mockery of wet grass is an emergency operating mode, the work in which accelerates the wear of components of the device.
- Wet grass has great resistance to cutting elements, as a result of which they are blunt much faster.
- The motor works in conditions of overload, which, of course, affects its functionality and leads to a reduction in the working resource.
Wet grass rushes to the spindle and knives, the load on the engine increases. No techniques in this case will help. Whatever schemes you use, all the same, the electric motor will suffer. And the risk of short circuit and electric shock is very high.
Best way to clean lawn care handheld equipments
Do not immediately, filling the mixture, go into a difficult fight with thick vegetation. It is necessary to start with the run.In, which will help to develop moving parts to each other and strengthen the skills with the device.
- Do not immediately run the engine for maximum speed. It is best to dwell on the maximum torque moment.
- Overheating is not allowed. However, you can’t mow on an unheated engine too!
- The engine cannot be overloaded. The throttle should be opened by 2/3 of the course.
- After running in, the oil drains.
These rules will allow an increased lubrication of parts of the piston group, which will become a guarantor of a long operation of the entire device.
What should be avoided
By operating a manual mower, both working on combustible and eating electricity, it is very important not to allow certain actions that can damage the device or, worse, harm the life and health of the user himself. The list of unacceptable actions is usually spelled out in each instructions for the instrument, but for convenience and clarity, we bring them in the table below.
|It is forbidden to store the fuel mixture longer than a month.||It is forbidden to work for a long time without pauses to cool the drive.||It is forbidden to replace the cord with wire, fishing line for fishing and other analogues not intended for use on garden equipment.|
|It is forbidden to pour gasoline or oil into metal containers.||It is forbidden to cut wet grass, mow in the rain, in fog, after dew falling out.|
|It is forbidden to use oils for water appliances and motorcycles.||It is forbidden to include the device to the network with a voltage above the recommended.||It is forbidden to wind a fishing line for a trimmer, the diameter of which is not suitable for the selected coil.|
|It is forbidden to mow in inclement, raw weather.||It is forbidden to store the device with a discharged battery.|
Note! To use a motorcycle on moist grass, it must have an appropriate degree of protection against moisture. You can find out about this from the guide to the tool.
So, competent trimmer care is the best way to extend the service life of garden equipment. But if there are problems that the owner cannot cope with, then the master will help solve them, although many users prefer to look for repair tips on forums and videos, shot by experienced users, technical specialists or representatives of the manufacturer.