How to disassemble an electric screwdriver Redverg. Methods of fastening
How to disassemble and assemble an electric screwdriver yourself. Step.By.Step instructions
Shurovyrt is a power tool. Its main purpose, the following from the name, tighten or unscrew the mounting element. After the electric drill was invented in 1868, the development of the power tool was widely used. The fundamental companies Dewalt, Bosch, BlackDecker, Makita and Hitachi developed the industry, creating new devices.
The appearance in 1934 of the screw with the Crusade entailed the demand for an electric tool to twist it. Especially in demand, he ended up in mechanical engineering. The first this kind of device was called Gaikovit. With the advent of batteries, the device received mobility, and the name Shurovyrt entered use. Its mass production began in the early 80s.
Modern devices are constantly being improved, but to a greater extent this applies to the method of autonomy and control. The design of the device remains unchanged.
How To Make Powerful Electric Screw Driver from Mini Gear Motor at Home
Device and principle of operation
The gearbox is an integrated gear mechanical node through which the axis of the motor-power unit transfers torque to the cartridge.
Two or three gear rates are installed in the gearbox.
The design of the “household” double.Mode electric screwdriver includes:
- Plastic case. A small drum that is attached to the cartridge. The case itself is fixed motionless, and the shaft of the cartridge is inserted into the clamp on one of the transfer plates;
- 2 or 3 gear plates (drive). A round plate of metal, on one side of each there are 3 protrusions under the small gears. On the other side of one of them, a clamp under the shaft of the cartridge, and the other (or 2 others) has another T.N. “Planetary” gear, which rotates three small gear wheels;
- 6 or 9 small gears (three each: they can be one or different thickness). These are the so.Called “satellite” gears that are installed and rotate freely on the protrusions of the gear plates. With their teeth, they interact with the solar gear located between them and with the ring gear, which is located on the inner surface of the case;
- Ring gear. A metal ring with teeth on the inside and small protrusions on one of the rings of the external. On these protrusions and balls, she fits on the inner surface of the case.
Details are lubricated, collected sequentially and installed inside the ring gear, which lies inside the body of the body (it contains a seal with deepening into ball bearings and ledges of the gear). After that, the surface of the open satellites is closed with a metal washer, in the center of which there is a hole, which includes the engine shaft with another gear fixed on it.
During the operation of the electric screwdriver, the gear wheel on the engine shaft rotates the upper satellites, and they, spinning around its axis and, along the ring gear, respectively, pass the movement to the next drive. Depending on the number of plates and small gears. The speed of rotation will be proportionally reduced.
As can be seen from the device of the gearbox. They are divided depending on the number of gear rates on:
Reference. Such an indicator as the number of speed modes of the device depends on the presence of steps, and this, in turn, will affect its cost.
Another indicator according to which gearboxes are divided is the material from which its parts are made.
The production of satellite gears uses:
- Plastic. Such structures are relatively lighter, but their reliability is lower than that of a metal analogue;
- Metal. They are durable and with proper care and lubrication will work “like a clock”.
Important. The disadvantages of metal details. The continuation of their advantages. They are heavier than plastic and are more expensive. Over, if an electric screwdriver is used without violation of operation rules 2-3 times a year, the master most likely does not feel the difference from what material the parts of the gearbox are made of.
Dismantling of an electric screwdriver
How to disassemble an electric screwdriver vortex (or analogues)? You need to adhere to the following instructions:
- Disconnect the battery block from the device.
- Spin the fasteners that hold two parts of plastic.
- Remove the top cover, extract the contents.
- Disconnect the start button.
- Remove the speed switch.
- Disconnect the engine from the gearbox, cartridge and couplings, twisting the screws (4 pieces).
To remove the cartridge, it is necessary to loosen the screw inside the mechanism. Fists will have to be unclenched. Unscrewing clockwise (there is a left thread). Next, it is necessary to disconnect the gearbox from the cartridge, turning it to the left side.
If the question arises of how to assemble an electric screwdriver, then you need to do everything in the reverse order.
How to remove a gear from a motor of an electric screwdriver
To remove the gear from the motor of an electric screwdriver (or drill), only two methods can be used. For the first, a special puller is needed. You can make it yourself, or try to find it on the Internet, for example, on the AliExpress website.
The second option is not so reliable, since you will have to use improvised equipment that is not designed specifically to dismantle small parts.
Each of these methods has its own characteristics, which you need to learn about before starting work.
With a puller
The problem when removing the gear from the motor is that it sits very deeply (near the engine itself), and therefore there is practically no way to slip the “sponge” of the crew into the right grooves for dismantling. This difficulty is observed on most models of screwdrivers and electric drills.
How to change the gear on the motor of an electric screwdriver. Three methods:
- Try to sharpen the “sponges” of the crew to make them as thin as possible. The operation is risky, because with excessive grinding, the “sponges” can simply break off during the dismantling process. In addition, this shooter will already be impossible to use to remove other nodes, since it simply cannot withstand the load. Therefore, this method can only be used if the shooter was acquired only to remove a specific gear.
- The second method is preferable if you need to remove a whole gears from an unnecessary engine (after work it remains only to remove it or use it as a “donor” spare parts). To carry out the operation, you must use a vice. The motor is placed in the clamp vertically. So as to crush the part that is near the shaft of the gear inside the engine. Of course, after the operation, the motor just needs to be thrown away, since it will not work to use it. But the necessary gap and the ability to place a ready.Made, fully functioning shooter in the starting position for dismantling will appear.
- And the last method can be used in a situation where the master needs a motor himself, but he will no longer need a gear. In this situation, it is necessary to make a corner grinder on the gear’s toes so that there is a place to install the “lips” of the puller. It is important to ensure that the engine is not damaged when working with a corner grinding, which can easily jump off the surface to be treated. After the operation, the gear will only have to throw out.
Many craftsmen, if you have an unsuccessful attempt to remove some kind of unit node, try to knock on it with a hammer, in the hope that it is going out of place, and it will be possible to dismantle it without any effort.
Important! It is categorically impossible to knock on the gear, since it rests on the impeller located inside the motor.
In this situation, the impeller will simply leave its grooves, and it will be very problematic to put it back. However, even after the successful return of the impeller to the place, in the process of work in the future it will constantly jump out of its grooves.
If there is no way or desire to buy a puller, then you can make it yourself. In time, production will take about an hour, and everything necessary should be in the garage of any master.
- M5 tap for cutting.
- Several working files: square, flat and triangular. They must be small.
- Turnkey nut for 27.
- Bolt for a hexagon with M5 thread.
- One side of the nut must be cut almost to the edge.
- The side is additionally stuck in which the gear shaft will be placed (made after measuring a specific shaft).
- Above, above the side that was cut, drill a hole and cut the thread with a meter M5. The corresponding screw will be placed there, with which the gear will be squeezed out of the engine body.
The puller will not be difficult for a person who dealt with locksmiths.
Without a puller
The operation can be performed without a special puller, but the risk of spoiling the gear increases. First of all, it is necessary to carefully heat the gear so that it expands and gets better off the shaft. To do this, you can use a regular lighter.
After heating, several ways to remove (at the choice of the operator) are used:
- If the engine is not needed in the future, you can use a flat screwdriver as a lever, and the motor will serve as a support point. For dismantling, you need to gradually push the gear from yourself.
- If the engine cannot be spoiled, you have to take a small and thin metal plate of the form of the letter “P”. The edges of the plate should be rested on cloves. After heating, you need to strongly, but carefully pull the plate.
The information provided is enough to understand how to remove the gear from the engine of an electric screwdriver at home.
How to determine the mounting method
Before you understand how to remove the cartridge from an electric screwdriver, you need to determine the method of fixation.
A tool that uses a clamping device with a type of mount of the Morse cone may have a marking B10, B12, B14, etc.D.
According to GOST, there may be 9 sizes. From B7 to 45.
Nearby, millimeters indicate the range of the diameters of the shanks of fasteners, which are suitable for fastening in this electrical screwdriver.
The cartridge of an electric screwdriver with a threaded mount has a different marking.
On domestic models you can find a designation type 1.0-11 m12x1.25.
The numbers to the letter indicate the permissible size of the shank, the rest is the size of the thread.
Foreign screwdrivers uses inch designation.
For example. The part can be marked like this: 2-13 mm ½-20 UF.
Here the first numbers are the diameter of the bit, the fraction. The diameter of the thread in inches, 20. The number of threads in each inch.
How to disassemble an electric screwdriver Makita
In order to disassemble the Makita electric screwdriver, you must first disconnect the battery. Then all the screws that hold the two halves together are unscrewed in the tool body. After that, the case is removed, and in front of the master all external components open: engine, gearbox and switch. It is also worth noting that such models often install special plates responsible for switching the modes. With not the most attentive disassembly, a small plate can simply not be noticed. After disassembly, you can immediately start repairing the corresponding part.
One of the most frequent problems of the Makita electrical screwdriver is the problem with the first speed work. Over, at the second speed, everything functions perfectly. This problem is associated with a malfunction of the tool gearbox, which does not allow effectively use the first speed. Consider how to get rid of this problem and repair an electric screwdriver.
First of all, it is necessary to disassemble the tool itself and separate the gearbox. Now it is important to remove all the unnecessary details at this stage. To do this, just pour all the gear from the gearbox. It is worth noting that if there is no information about the exact location of each part, it is better to disassemble it sequentially and accurately.
Write down and mark the location of the gears. This is necessary for high.Quality assembly of the gearbox after repair work. You can also use training videos or articles.
Screwing bolts instead of teeth
After all the gears are removed from the gearbox, the inside of the device will open to the eye. Given the specifics of the problem, most likely the master will see that all plastic teeth on the inside were worn. This occurs with prolonged operation of the device, or with a gross violation of the rules of use. Plastic teeth are quite soft, so that under the influence of temperatures and constant mechanical load they simply grind. This leads to the fact that the main gear has nothing to cling to and she begins to scroll at.
To repair and restore performance, it is necessary to restore the teeth. There is no need to restore all teeth, and it is enough to install two iron.
To carry out the desired, you will need a drill, small bolts and a drill. It is advisable to use a drill with diamond spraying, as it will allow you to effectively cost the extra part of the bolt in a relatively short time.
- At the location of the plastic tooth, the hole in the side wall of the gearbox is drilled. It is necessary to use a drill of a slightly smaller diameter than the diameter of the bolt. So it will be possible to screw it with effort and ensure reliable consolidation.
- It is necessary to drill two holes diagonally to ensure reliable retention of the gearbox and stable operation of the tool. Thus, the load will be distributed according to two teeth.
- During the drilling, it is advisable to direct the drill a little down, so that then the bolt does not stick upward. Otherwise you will have to process it for much longer a bourgeon.
- Now it is necessary to screw the bolts into the obtained holes with force.
After all these manipulations, the harvesting of the teeth will be ready. Now it is necessary to properly process them and give the appropriate form. This is done with the help of drill.
The birches are processed from the sides and, if necessary, shortened along the length. It is necessary to give the bolts the shape of a real tooth and provide for the installation of a crown without interference.
Important! It is not recommended to overheat the bolt during the operation of the bourgeois. Otherwise, it can be very hot and melt the surrounding plastic. The gearbox body is deformed, which will lead to more serious problems. So during work you need to take breaks. To let the bolt cool.
As soon as the teeth are ready, the reducer crown can be inserted back. If everything is done correctly, then it will be inserted without any interference. Two teeth are usually enough to restore the performance of the gearbox, so screwing more bolts is not logical.
How to disassemble the Interskol electric screwdriver
The composition of the tool includes many working elements. Among the most important, the following can be distinguished:
Mountz ECT Screwdriver Fastening Workflow Options & Configuration
- Electric motor. The electric motor includes brass bushings, anchor made of steel. Several turns of winding and gear are anchored. At the bottom of the anchor are brushes of graphite, through the use of which the current is transferred to the collector.
- Gearbox. Designed to transmit rotation using mechanical transmission. Can be presented in the form of 1 or 2 step gearbox. As a rule, 2.Step gearboxes are used in screwdrivers. Do.It.Yourself repair gearbox repair with your own hands can be carried out with your own hands, given the recommendations of experienced craftsmen.
- Accumulator battery. Consists of several small power batteries. They are connected sequentially. Different models can have a diverse composition, which affects the power and duration of work without intermediate charging. In order to extend the life of the battery, it must be correctly charged, which depends on the composition of the element. Experts recommend after the acquisition to perform 3 full battery charging cycles, each of which is performed after the battery is completely discharged.
- Cartridge. The screwdrivers uses a rapidly packed type of cartridges. It can be attached to several options (threaded, screw, Morsa cone). This indicator determines the quality of the clip of the instrument nozzle and the way to dismantle it.
Before starting any repair, it is necessary to carry out such an operation as disassembling the Interskol electrical screwdriver. For this, it is recommended to adhere to the following sequence of actions:
- Disconnect the battery.
- Disconnect the cartridge, spring and rotary body. In this case, you should pay attention to the fact that the balls do not roll out.
- Spin the bolts connecting 2 halves of the case (they are located around the perimeter of the case).
- Gently remove all the elements inside the case.
- Disconnect the start button.
- Dismant the speed switch and clutch of adjustment.
- Remove the electric motor.
Only after that will it be possible to repair any part of the electric screwdriver.
Electric screwdriver and its design features
You should start repairing an electric screwdriver with your own hands with familiarization with its design. The main element of the electrical screwdriver is an electric motor. Screwdrivers are both network and battery type. The use of network electric screwdriver resorts less often, due to such a drawback as the need to connect the tool to the 220V network. The battery.Type tools are more popular, as they allow not only the repair work of the house, but also beyond its borders.
The main nodes of the battery electrical screwdriver are:
- Frame. Usually all screwdrivers are made of durable plastic.
- Start button. It is arranged so that the number of revolutions of the cartridge depends on it.
- Electric motor. In the battery tools, single.Phase collector.Type and direct current engines are used. The engine is a rotor, a stator in the form of magnets, as well as a brush unit.
- Effort regulator.
- Reversion switch.
- Battery. It is usually removable and often equipped with a product in a double copy.
- Cartridge. As a rule, fast.And.Packed cartridges are used.
Some models are additionally equipped with LED lighting lights, as well as battery charging indicators. Returning to problems with an electric screwdriver, it should be noted that any of the above elements can cause a tool malfunction. What is needed for repair? First of all, it is required to find the cause of the breakdown, and then make the appropriate decision to eliminate it. The tool can be divided into two parts: electrical and mechanical. Initially, it is required to find out what is the problem of the inoperability of the electrical screwdriver: in mechanics or electrician. This will not be difficult to do, so we consider the breakdown in more detail.
What malfunctions are not subject to repair
Faulty parts are most often not repaired. It is advisable to acquire new original or similar elements and install them in return for the damaged, so as not to waste time and effort on eliminating the breakdown. This applies to the indifferent power button, the engine when the anchor winding is cut off, the reduced shaft of the gearbox, the damaged parts of the cartridge, etc.D. Also, you should not independently repair the charger without appropriate experience.
Usually screwdrivers break for general reasons, regardless of their brand and cost. Most often they are associated with the incorrect actions of the user. Among them:
- Errors in operation. Equipment is used only as intended. If you start drilling concrete in a low-power device, it will work only two to three days.
- Excess of permissible work time. Screwdrivers are designed for home and professional use. The former should work no more than a couple of hours a day, the latter is allowed to operate longer.
- Non.Compliance with storage rules. Technology is prohibited from keeping in damp and cold rooms. Moisture leads to the oxidation of the mechanical and electric parts, and the cold destroys the batteries. In addition to dampness, devices are afraid of direct sunlight. Overheated screwdrivers with a high probability will burn during operation.
- Incorrect charging batteries. It is not allowed to leave them for a long time discharged, as well as exceed the charging time. At least four to eight times a month are launched and allow it not to work long.
Following the recommendations for care and use, the owner of the equipment will provide her with a long service life, regardless of whether she was produced in China or in Europe.
When breaking an electric screwdriver, diagnostics the device and you can repair it yourself. Most broken details are impossible or difficult to repair, so they will need to be changed to serviceable. When buying spare parts, you need to check that the new elements correspond to the old. If this is not so, at best, the equipment will not work, and at worst. It will be completely damaged.