How to disassemble and lubricate a perforator. The device of the perforator cartridge – repair and replace the video
Do.It.Yourself peorater lubrication
Greetings on my site! This article will talk about the lubrication of the penetrator. The operation of this tool requires not only a simple careful attitude. Be sure to periodically lubricate the gearbox and cartridge.
At the same time, the gearbox, of course, is already coming from the factory. But over time, the lubricant leaks somewhere, somewhere dries. In addition, it is intended only to reduce friction, and not to eliminate it. Therefore, one way or another, and the details still rub against each other, which is why fine metal dust is gradually formed, which remains in grease.
As a result of such mixing of metal and lubricating material, the properties of the latter are gradually lost and the wear of the parts is accelerated.
Inexpensive Chinese peorators can be poorly lubricated at the factory. Experienced masters of service centers recommend after buying even a new such device to immediately disassemble it and miss it
The cartridge from the plant goes dry. Here, in fact, not the cartridge itself is smeared completely, but only its place, which is in contact with the drill, since it is in it that severe friction occurs, without reducing which the cartridge itself and the tail of the drill itself can be damaged.
So, below, consider how and how to lubricate these elements. The SDS peorator with the horizontal location of the engine will be considered, since it is they who in the vast majority of cases are used by home craftsmen, and the article is mainly written for them.
What details need lubrication
Lubricant is called viscous material, the main purpose of which is to reduce the coefficient of friction in the rubbing details. It is important to note that the lubricant does not completely eliminate the friction process, but only reduces it. During the operation of the peorator, the lubricants accumulate the products of wear of the rubbing parts. These wear products are metal dust and shavings. If such lubricants do not remove from working surfaces in a timely manner, this will lead to the speedy wear of the parts and assemblies of the product.
It follows that it is important not only to lubricate the working elements of the tool in a timely manner, but also to clean them of outdated lubrication. When disassembling, many masters see that lubricants are still enough, so they are in no hurry to perform its replacement.
The main details of the peorater, which are without fail, need to control and replace lubrication, include:
- Gearbox. This is the most important knot consisting of their set of gears. Lack of lubrication on gears will lead to accelerated wear of teeth.
- Cartridge. To eliminate the jamming of the working nozzles in the infantry cartridge, it should be regularly lubricated.
- Boer. Precisely, the shanks of the drills and other nozzles need lubrication. The tailings need to be lubricated, since during work they experience heavy loads. To exclude the overheating of the drill, as well as its destruction, it is necessary to periodically perform lubricants.
For lubrication of the above components of the tool under consideration, special materials are used. Some masters resort to the use of lithol or solidol, although many believe that this is wrong. It is permitted to apply such materials for the penetrator, but it is worthwhile to understand that conducting preventive work will be required more often.
For the gearbox and equipment, different oils are needed. The details work in various conditions, at different pressure and temperature regime. It is recommended to buy compositions created by manufacturers of peorators. If this is a Bosh or Makita tool, then the consumables should be taken under this brand.
The market is full of compositions designed for applying a drill to the shank. They are visible, but it is usually higher than the density of the lubricant for the transmission mechanism. You need to use the compound peorator recommended by the manufacturer. If the lubricant for the seams of the orator is over. Buy it in an official dealer.
Lubrication for the gearbox
When assembly, the peorator is lubricated properly. As a result of the work, the composition wear out, is produced, therefore it needs periodic replacement. Sometimes particles of dust or pieces of metal break from gear, they become abrasive materials that accelerate the wear of the details. For the gearbox, oils corresponding to a number of requirements are used:
- A water.Repellent effect. Protect the parts from moisture penetration during the operation and storage of a pedorator in raw rooms;
- Work at high temperature;
- High adhesion. Sticking to the surface of the steel, the formation between the details of the oil film;
- Inertia in relation to steel. Gears are made, plastic and aluminum. The case;
- Metal protection from oxidation;
- High temperature of dropproof. Prevents the drop in lubrication under the influence of centrifugal force;
- Came and removal of contaminants from the contact area of parts.
Many professional peorators are supplied with a hole for adding lubrication to the gearbox. Through them, spilled oil out of the unit is poured, the hole itself is tightly closed with a rubber or plastic traffic jam. In such models, liquid lubrication is used. The consistency is similar to engine oil, but it is not replaced. She washes the contents of the gearbox, so she does not need sticking.
How to disassemble the peorator
To conduct diagnosis and repair, you will have to partially disassemble the peorator.
Dismantling the infantry cartridge
If the problem lies in the cartridge, the nozzle flies or stuck. It needs to be dismantled and disassembled.
- With the help of a screwdriver or a similar sharpened object, a rubber boot is removed (number 1 in the photo below) by patching.
- A locking ring (2) is removed by a shooter or screwdriver (2).
- The steel ring is removed (3).
- The second locking ring is neatly extracted.
- Next, the plate (4) is removed with the spring (5) by punch with a screwdriver.
- A plastic slider or boot is extracted (6).
- Stop ball is pulled out of the landing grooves (7).
All components are carefully cleaned of dirt. Visual inspection will help identify the wear of the details. They need to be replaced with similar ones or change the entire cartridge. Ball, locking rings, anthers can be found in the nearest service center or store with an electric tool.
The infantry cartridge is collected in the reverse order with a pair of exceptions in the sequence of operations:
- A spring (5) is put in place, then the washer (4). The groove for holding the ball must be combined with the groove for its installation.
- The puck is pressed against the pedorator, and the ball is put in place.
- The slider is put on top (6).
- A larger stop ring is placed in the seat.
- On top of it. A smaller puck (3).
- Then the second stop ring (2).
- The slider is lowered, and the boot is mounted in place (1).
It is strictly contraindicated to pour a penetrator cartridge, it is applied only to the tail of the nozzle. Construction dust sticks to the solidol, which begins to play the role of an abrasive. Accelerates the wear of the components of the cartridge.
How to disassemble the case of the peorator
Repair of the peorater gearbox, its engine, shock mechanism and replacement of brushes without disassembling the case are impossible.
- The switch is transferred to the last position, usually the shock mode.
- The fixer button is clamped on it, and the toggle switch turns to the stop down-below the icon with a hammer until a click appears.
- The button is tidied with a screwdriver or carefully pulled out to yourself to extract from the seat.
- With the help of a screwdriver or screwdriver, all the screws holding the back cover and both parts of the case are unscrewed.
- To disconnect parts of the case, conditionally with mechanical and electrical components, you need to use the screwdriver as a lever.
- To remove the case from the gearbox with the shock mechanism, the cartridge is disassembled.
Dismantling of the case with an electronic filling of the penetrator
Electric components are located in the rear of the case. For their diagnosis:
Existing types of lubrication and requirements for them
In order for the tool to work uninterruptedly, you need to know not only how to lubricate the tool, but also what lubricant can be used for a peorator. After all, the same oil cannot be used for drill and gearbox, otherwise it can lead to breakdown.
When buying a tool for drilling tools, it is included. It is characterized by a thick consistency. And also in the instructions for use it is indicated how to use the lubricant for the bends of the inferator, and the frequency of applying it on the work surfaces is indicated.
HILTI DD 200
But subsequently you can purchase a tool and another manufacturer. The main thing is that it is suitable for this model, and it was indicated that the composition is intended specifically for the processing of drills.
Ремонт редуктора пеоратора макита HR 2450 своими руками. Самый полный обзор
Lubrication for peorater gearboxes
The gearbox of the new peorator has already initially sufficient lubrication. But subsequently it must be periodically changed. In this case, you should buy a special tool that can reduce friction even at a high load.
It should have the following properties:
- High adhesion, that is, strong adhesion to the working surface;
- Moisture resistance;
- Rust protection;
- Garbage collection and removal;
- Drop formation at high temperature;
- Restoration of operational qualities after heating, cooling.
Important! As a temporary version of the lubricant, you can consider Nigrol, Solidol, Litol, but these consistent compositions are more designed to process the rubbing parts of cars, electrical appliances, household appliances.
Malfunctions of the electric part
The mechanics of the penetrator have a rather complicated device, which can not be said about the electrical circuit. However, breakdowns in the power chain can be attributed to the most common. Their diagnosis is performed according to a number of signs:
- Lack of rotation or interruptions in work are most often the result of a fracture of the network cord. Move the wire in different directions, holding the button on the pressed, especially in the area of the fork and the entrance to the case.
- The peoporator is arbitrarily turned on/off with varying degrees of pressing the button. The latter with such signs is recognized as faulty and must be replaced.
- When included in the engine manifold, buzzing noise and sparking are observed. The reason for this is the wear or premature destruction of the brushes or the wear of contact lamellas.
- Increased sparking without a hum can be the cause of the capacitor malfunction, which can also be accompanied by overheating of the collector unit.
With close acquaintance, the power supply circuit is typical for most types of power tools. To access it, you only need to disassemble the plastic handle into two halves, but be careful and immediately mark the seats of the parts and the laying scheme of the veins. For all parts of the electrical circuit. Buttons, capacitor, terminal. It is possible to replace and therefore do not carry out their repair.
Features of the design of the Bosch 2-26 peorator
Repair of the Bosch 2-26 Peorator should begin with familiarization of the features in the design of the established tool. The principle of operation of the Bosch 2-24 peorator is similar to the principle of operation of the Bosch 2-26 peorator.
The rotation is transmitted from the rotor shaft, through the intermediate shaft, to the shaft of the shock trunk. At the same time, a drunken bearing fixed on an intermediate shaft transmits to the shock piston reciprocating movement.
The pedorator has three operating modes: drilling with a blow, drilling without blow, blow.
Scotant gear of the rotor pos.803 transfers a rotational moment to the gear of a shutter of the intermediate shaft pos.823.
The intermediate shaft is similar to the shaft in the design of the Bosch 2-24 pedorator and interchange the details that are part of the intermediate shaft of the Bosch 2-24, 2-26 peorators, 2-26. Instructions for disassembling the Bosch peorator.
The design of the shaft of the stress mechanism trunk
The shaft of the stress block barrel according to the design is similar to the shaft of the barrel of the Bosch 2-24 peorator. Faults of the same details are brought to breakdowns as in the Bosch 2-24 pedorator.
Features of the shaft of the Bosch 2-26 pedorator is that the driven large rejection gear poses.22 is fixed on the shaft with three pins poses.37, unlike a fixing video in the Bosch 2-26 pedorator.
When disassembling the shaft of the stress block of the Bosch 2-26 penetrator, pay attention to the way of fixing the gear. Before you remove the gear, you need to remove three pins. The procedure for proper assembly of the Bosch peorator.
What parts in the oorator are lubricated
For proper maintenance of the penetrator, it is necessary to know what parts in it must be lubricated. At the same time, it is very important to consider the frequency of lubrication. This mechanism has a rather complex device. We list the main nodes:
Reducer is a node that is responsible for adjusting the speed of the working nozzle. Its closed performance has its purpose: to protect the parts placed inside from dust, dirt and mechanical damage, which are also possible.
IMPORTANT! When the tool works, gears are subject to large loads. In this case, the friction between them increases significantly. This leads to the fact that the pace of their wear is increased.
Usually in various models of tools, a gearbox is already greased from the factory. However, when the device works, the metal of each part is destroyed. This leads to the formation of metal dust, which, when mixed with grease, leads to the fact that friction forces increase. So, wear is accelerated and.
How to slow down the destructive process? Carry out timely replacement of lubricating material.
Be sure to keep in mind that often inexpensive models are originally lubricated very badly. It also happens that they are lubricated with low.Quality material. They need to be smeared again. And immediately after I made a purchase.
Not only the transmission mechanism, but also the cartridge, but also the seat of the interchangeable nozzle, are subject to lubricant. The transmission mechanism is supplied with unexplored. It will need to smear only the area that is in contact directly with the tail of the nozzle. After all, in this place, when the tool works, severe friction occurs.
IMPORTANT! If it does not reduce it, then this cartridge will begin to wear out quickly. And this will follow severe damage. The tail of the nozzle is also quickly erased. It is gradually deformed, because with severe warming up due to friction, shock forces affect it.
A few more recommendations on the lubrication of the peorator
The question of how often the lubrication of the peorater should be performed, users of such equipment often occur quite often. There can be no unequivocal answer to this question, since the regularity of the lubrication depends on the intensity of the use of the peorator, as well as on what loads the equipment perceives. In addition, it is necessary to pay attention to the recommendations of the manufacturer, necessarily indicated in the technical passport, as well as whether the warranty period has ended for the device you use.
Hidden surfaces of the parts of the gearbox must be lubricated before assembling mechanisms
To the question of how to lubricate the peorator of one of modern models, it is much easier to answer, since the advantageous majority of these devices already have a special container in their equipment, in which you just need to fill the lubricant, unscrewing the drain cover and drain the old lubricant. Before pouring a new lubricant, the level of which should not exceed the control mark, it is better to blow the container using any compressor suitable for this, and then rinse using spindle oil or ordinary gasoline.
- How to disassemble and assemble a sturm 2591 perforator
- How to lubricate a caliber perforator gearbox. What lubricant is needed for a perforator
- How to lubricate the punch gearbox. Than to lubricate the punch
- How to disassemble and assemble an electric screwdriver. The purpose of all parts and assemblies of the tool as they are called