How to get a gasoline gas mower. Launch of a heated engine
How to start a trimmer for grass caliber correctly
do not start after they are trying to “put them into operation” after a long storage. Trimmer for grass gasoline advice of experts. Troubles with starting in this case are often justified by the incorrect actions of the user.
How to start a lawn mower. a gasoline trimmer for the grass launch of a cold lawn mower
Lawn mowed, gasoline trimmer for grass. video lesson Starting a cool lawn mower: 1. Lawn mowers gasoline installation of a candle. We prepare gasoline.
Trimmer for grass. How to properly start a cold trimmer engine for grass
.How to properly start a cold engine for grass. All the subtleties and tricks of the launch of the cold.
If you encounter precisely this phenomenon, then when cold, you need to close the damper, then pump up a small amount of fuel mixture into the carburetor. EFCO trimmer for grass gasoline operation. Then stretch the starting hand to the sensation of resistance, after which, with sharp and energetic movements, start a trimmer for the grass.
After several jerks, he will start and stall, which is a normal phenomenon. Putting the damper to the working position, start the tool again and start working.
How to launch in winter?
Surely everyone will agree that in winter in cold weather in a house where there is no electricity is very unpleasant. And if there is a correctly connected gasoline generator, such problems do not arise. However, the owners of such devices must remember that there are several ways to launch gasoline power plants in the winter period.
To save the generator system from various damage during the cold period, the owner must drain the fuel fluid from the tank and lubricate the movable units of the system, especially when the next launch will be carried out after a long time. But the most important thing is that a poorly working generator must be kept in rooms where the air temperature does not drop below 0 degrees.
How to mow a gas toss with a fishing line correctly
Is there a difference between the injection of the grass with a trimmer with a disk and a fishing line? In addition to security, there is a difference in principle of work. It is possible to work with a benzocosa with a fishing line mounted in the design on a reel in constant speed mode. This is due to the number of the following reasons:
- Lines for a trimmer with a coil of 3-4 times less in weight than steel discs, so the shaft practically does not experience a load
- Grass, which impresses with fishing line, is usually not high and mostly rare, which also eliminates the likelihood of a large load on the engine
- The reel with a fishing line has no inertia due to the minimum weight, so when dropping gas, their rotation ceases almost instantly
From this it follows that it is possible to mow a gas station with a fishing line at constant speeds, but it is important to consider that the speed should not be higher than average. If the fishing line for a trimmer does not cope with grass, then the speed should be increased, but at the same time you need to mow in the gas dumping mode
Now we will consider the main factors that are important to consider when working as a tool:
Hold the rotating coil with a cord at a distance from the ground 10 cm if the fishing line for a trimmer does not cope with high grass, you can first mow its top, and then the lower part of the stomach is made in the direction that rotates the fishing line for the trimmer or disk
This is especially important for steel disks to take breaks, since during the operation a gas station is not only a mowing, but also the tool itself. It is interesting!Often there are questions from mowers about how much can be mowed with a benzoca on 1 liter of gasoline? There is no unequivocal answer to this question, since it all depends on factors such as the power of the tool, the type of cutter used and the type of vegetation
Now that you know how to properly mow a benzoca or a trimmer (by the way, these tools differ only in the name), you can begin to ennoble the personal plot or summer cottage. When the tool is not used for a long time, then all fuel should be drained from the tank. Indeed, with prolonged storage of oil, it is common to drop in a precipitate, which will lead to negative consequences. A similar situation with the storage of finished gasoline diluted by oil. Storing it in diluted form for longer than 2 weeks is not recommended
It is interesting!Often there are questions from mowers about how much can be mowed with a benzoca on 1 liter of gasoline? There is no unequivocal answer to this question, since it all depends on factors such as the power of the tool, the type of cutter used and the type of vegetation. Now that you know how to properly mow a benzoca or a trimmer (by the way, these tools differ only in the name), you can begin to ennoble the personal plot or summer cottage. When the tool is not used for a long time, then all fuel should be drained from the tank. Indeed, with prolonged storage of oil, it is common to drop in a precipitate, which will lead to negative consequences. A similar situation with the storage of finished gasoline diluted by oil. Storing it in diluted form for longer than 2 weeks is not recommended.
Summing up, it is worth noting that it is not at all difficult to work as a benzotrimer, and even a woman can cope with this, which proves below the presented video video. However, the tool cannot be treated negligently, since with non.compliance with safety precautions, you can get serious injuries.
The reasons why the lawn mower may not start
No matter what technique asks for careful business and compliance with the rules of operation. As if working when checking in a store, a tool after delivery to a house or several days of operation did not start
Before contacting the service center, you can try to solve the case without the help of others. The prerequisites for the malfunction in gasoline and electronic lawn mowers are various.
A gasoline lawn mower may not start for subsequent reasons:
- First, before starting the engine, you need to check the fuel in the tank. A small amount of its dummy will create a dummy of the system, but it is also impossible to fill the tank to the edges. When refueling, you need to adhere to the mark of the highest level of fuel. If the lawn mower sets up for winter storage, fuel must be drained, because gasoline has the ability to evaporate. Refueling fuel is done using a funnel. Before drying, the case of spilled gasoline on the parts of the mowing mowal cannot be started, in order to avoid ignition of combustible water.
- Often the engine of the lawn mower does not start due to the fact that the user does not know how to start it correctly. Before launching the lever, maximum speed is set, and then the primer is pumped up with gasoline in the carburetor. The starter cord is smoothly pulled a little on themselves, and then dragged sharply.
- After failed attempts to start the engine, you can try to change the spark plug. Often the reason lies in it. If there is no spare candle at hand, and the old one is covered with a strong soil, it must be cleaned with fine.grained sandpaper paper.
- The clogging of the air filter leads to the preparation of a poor.quality fuel mixture, and the engine begins to stall or, in general, does not start. Fix the problem easily washing the extracted filter in pure gasoline, followed by its drying in the air. Air filters must be washed every 25 hours of work, even if the lawn mower does not stall.
- Immediately after starting, the engine may stall due to a jerked piston or knee shaft. Having unscrewed the spark plug with the starter cord, you need to pump the engine several times. Perhaps moving details are developed, and the malfunction will be eliminated.
- The low level of oil in the crankcase can cause the engine not starting.
Electric lawn mowers also have their easily solved problems:
- The banal reason that the electric motor of the lawn mower does not work, there may be a lack of electricity or low voltage. You can find out if there is a current on the network using an indicator, but to measure the voltage, you need a multimeter.
- The electric mower is equipped with engine thermal protection. Due to the ventilation holes clogged with grass, the protection will constantly work, preventing the electric motor from working. Solve the problem easily cleaning ventilation holes.
- The reason for the non.operation of the electric motor of the lawn mower may be the failed switch. Here you have to contact the service center or independently replace the broken part.
If none of the listed tips helped to start the unit, nothing needs to be touched, and it is better to contact specialists.
The video talk about the preparation of the lawn mower for launch:
This is interesting: Canada Green’s lawn grass is a description and characteristics
First of all. check the presence and quality of fuel
Do not understand why the lawn mower is not started, then initially make sure that there is a fuel in the tank. Often, beginners forget that it is necessary to periodically make pauses to season the tool with a gasoline mixture. If the gas mushroom tank is empty, then of course it will not start, no matter how much you try to do it.
If there is a fuel in the tank, but it is impossible to start the tool engine, then do not rush to disassemble the carburetor. Make sure that the trimmer engine is launched correctly, as indicated in the instructions. If the launch is carried out according to the instructions, then it is important to consider the following points:
- Use not just high.quality gasoline with the maximum octane number, namely the brand recommended by the manufacturer. And far from always such a brand is AI-95 gasoline. If you do not know which gasoline is used for the lawn mower, then choose AI-92
- The oil should be special. for two.stroke engines. If the lawn mower has a four.stroke engine, then pure gasoline must be poured into it without stirring with butter. On the quality of the oil for the engine engine, the grass should not be saved, as well as on gasoline. After all, the operational resource of the motor depends on the quality of the fuel used
- Proper preparation of the fuel mixture in a benzotrimer. Observations show that most mowers are only the first time control the process of cooking oil with gasoline for a trimmer for grass. The greater the experience of Kosar, the less close attention is paid to the process of mixing gasoline with butter for a two.stroke engine. The ratio of gasoline with oil should be the way the manufacturer recommends. Typically, this ratio is 25 to 1, that is, 1 liter of gasoline needs 40 ml of two.stroke oil (motor oil for the car and even more so you cannot use it)
- Proper storage of fuel mixture. It often happens that after the preparation of the fuel mixture, it costs for a long time for more than 2 weeks. It is impossible to store the finished mixture of gasoline with oil for a long time, as this leads to the fact that the oil is precipitated, and thereby the properties of both oil products are lost. Even thoroughly stirring after prolonged storage of the finished mixture is not a reason for its further use. That is why it is not recommended to prepare more than 2 liters of the mixture at a time
Make sure that all of the above points are made, and only after that you can start checking the condition of the candle. A trimmer for grass is not started for various reasons, and most of them can be identified independently. Resorting to disassembling the carburetor, if it is impossible to start the engine, is simply irrational. The next step towards finding a malfunction is a check of the state of the spark plug.
Why is a gas cocker?
The reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start can be a lot.
Most often, the reasons for the difficult launch are:
- Fuel quality problems;
- candy malfunction;
- pollution of air and fuel filters;
- problems with leveling pressure in the gas tank;
- Falf in the graduation channel.
JUNKYARD Lawnmower WONT START SMOKES WON’T RUN HOW TO FIX HONDA GCV model engine problem repair
Most often these malfunctions are not critical and they can be eliminated independently. Let’s consider in more detail how to do it.
Candles and candle channel
If you suspect a malfunction of the spark plugs, you should immediately unscrew the old candle and replace it with a new. If there is no possibility to instantly install a new candle. thoroughly clean and dry the old. Drain excess fuel through the candle channel and dry it thoroughly. After that, plunge the candle into place, set the gap 1 mm and try to start the braid again.
If the proposed manipulations did not give the desired result. check the contact of the candle. Also, the reason for the lack of a spark may be a faulty ignition unit, which is unlikely to repair it independently.
Air and fuel filter
Pollution of these assemblies of the lawn mower is fraught with either their complete replacement, or thorough cleaning. When replacing the fuel filter, do not leave a suction pipe without protection. this can provoke a breakdown in the piston system of the engine.
Problems with leveling pressure in the gas tank
This malfunction is associated with the contamination of the soundtress. When this part is salted, a vacuum forms in the gas tank, which prevents fuel supply. You can clean the soundtress using a conventional needle.
If, after checking the data of the trimmer systems for the grass, he did not start, most likely, the reason for problems with the carburetor (clogged nozzles, disturbed tightness) or engine (wear of piston rings, chips on the cylinder). Repair of this type can also be carried out independently, but it is better to trust the specialists of the service center.
Preparation of the fuel mixture and refueling
For the convenience of making fuel mixture, it is better to have a special canister. where one part contains gasoline, and in the other 2 stroke oil. We recommend getting similar, it is very convenient to use https: // ru-sad.RU/Prinadlezhnosti-Dlya-Sadovoy-Tehniki/Dlya-Benzopil/Kanistryi/
Next, take a measured container, with a scale applied to it, with its help you can prepare the mixture as accurately and quickly as possible. See in the instructions which brand of gasoline and 2-stroke oil https: // ru-sad.RU/Prinadlezhnosti-Dlya-Sadovoy-Tehniki/Masla-I-Smazki/recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn mower model. Pour gasoline and oil into a container for the preparation of the fuel mixture, according to the proportions specified in the instructions. Then the finished mixture neatly, through the funnel, pour the trimmer for the grass into the fuel tank. The ratio of gasoline and oil should be just the same as indicated in the instructions. This is a very important point!
Launching a lawn mower with an unfinished engine
For the first launch of the lawn mower, find the air damper lever and put it in position “Closed”. Turn on the ignition on the handle. If your model has a manual fuel pump, the people are called a suction, then click on it 3-5 times until you see the fuel mixture inside the primer. Now the tool is ready to launch. Put a trimmer for grass on a flat surface to ensure a stable position. Smoothly stretch the trigger cable until you feel its resistance, and then pull the cord with a sharp movement 3-5 times.
If the engine started after 5 jerks, then open the air damper. If this does not happen, still open the air damper (with an open damper and continuation of attempts to start the engine, the fuel flows a candle and you will have to dry it, and this is extra waste).
If the engine does not start, with an open damper, then close it to continue to pull the cord. The first launch may be quite difficult and demand up to 15 jerks. After the engine has begun to work, click once on the gas lever, so you will use idle. Now let the engine work and warm up. After that, it can be stopped by pressing the “Stop” button.
The main breakdown of the lawn mower
Despite the large selection of manufacturers and the variety of models, the reasons why the Makita, Honda, Husqvarna law mower is not started, they are the same for everyone.
The main reasons why the gasoline lawn mower will not start or start, but immediately stalls, there may be problems with ignition, carburetor, filters.
If the flooded combustible and fuel mixture is high.quality and in the right amount, the air damper is closed, the lawn mower starts and immediately stalls the reason may lie in the following problems:
- Faulty or flooded light of the ignition. In this case, you should twist the candle, dry it well and cleaned thoroughly with a file or a file. Excess fuel drains, the candle hole is dried. A gap of 1 mm is set, and the candle is again screwed.
Important! It takes at least half an hour to dry the channel.
- Dry threaded connection. It should be greased with gasoline so that the spark can flare up.
- Lack of sparks from a candle. In this situation, the contact of the candle and the high.voltage wire is first checked. If the contact is normal, and the lawn mower issues cotton and stalls, the ignition is a problem, and without a service center you can not do.
Damage these are frequent reasons why the Husqvarna lawn mower is not started.
Frequent reasons for the breakdown of garden equipment, including why the Honda lawn mower is not started, are problems with an air and fuel filter:
- Clotted air filter. If the first possible causes have not been confirmed, and the lawn mower still stalls, you can extract an air filter and try to start the device without it. If the stalled engine starts, the reason is in it. The filter should be cleaned or replaced with a new.
- Polluted fuel filter. Another possible diagnostic option. The filter element is examined and, if necessary, replaced.
Important! Working a lawn mower without a filter element is extremely not recommended.
The following breakdowns are more serious and without certain skills it will not be easy to cope with them. There are problems in the malfunctions of the carburetor:
- Placers of nozzles and channels. They are washed with special liquids, blown with a stream of air from the carburetor.
- Wondered gasket. Its replacement for a new gasket is carried out.
- Damage to tightness. Diagnosis is carried out using a tonometer. If the pressure is stable, everything is fine, it falls. you need to find and replace the damaged element.
Another breakdown option is the disguise of the piston group. Worn or damaged pistons should be replaced.
Lawn mowed gasoline knight BG-4900
Rules for the operation of a gasoline lawn mower
Like any technique, the mower needs some features of care and compliance with the basic principles of use. These rules are simple, but will help maintain the performance of the unit for a long time.
General operating rules:
- To familiarize yourself with the instructions for the use and care of the lawnical mower, study the basic rules of work, storage and safety precautions.
- After each use, clean the housing, channels, grass collector, knives, preferably using special liquids.
- Do not clean the lawn mower with a hot engine.
- During operation, monitor the state of the engine, do not let it overheat, take breaks.
- With large intervals in the operation of the lawn mower (about a month), drain the fuel. At the same time, when the work is completed, the device is given the device to work at idle and stall.
Rules for the preparation of technology for winter:
- A visual examination of the mowing is carried out, the main parts are removed, cleaned, dried, damage is corrected.
- The fuel is drained.
- The air filter is cleaned.
- Oil is poured into a gearbox.
- Cleaned, all mobile parts of the engine are lubricated.
- The motor wraps up with an oiled fabric.
Gasoline gasoline MTD Smart 51 BO
- Before starting work, a working area for the presence of foreign objects is checked: stones, branches.
- The presence of outsiders at a distance of at least 5 m from the lawn mower is not allowed.
- Work is carried out in special glasses.
- A visual examination of the lawn mower is carried out for damage, untouched parts. The malfunctions are eliminated.
- You can mow grass, not higher than 20 cm, no more than a third part at a time.
- When working on the slopes, you should move along the slope, not up and down.
- Before changing the height of the bevel, the engine stops.
- When foreign elements get into the knife of the mower, the work stops, the knife is cleaned.
Gasoline lawnmands have earned the respect of users with power and quality of work. In order to extend the durability and efficiency of the unit, you need to study all the subtleties of care and maintenance of the lawn mower, follow the safety rules, adhere to the instructions for the operation of this equipment.
How to start a trimmer for grass, bay 20 g. fuel in the candle hole
To start a trimmer for grass (if a trimmer does not start for grass), first of all, you need to check if there is a fuel in the tank and whether its level is sufficient (whether fuel takes to a fuel hose. whether the fuel filter is immersed in the fuel). This will not take much time. open the tank cork and look inside.
Remove the cap and unscrew the spark plug with a candle key.
Next, you need to check and, if necessary, clean the electrodes of the candles from soot or other deposits using the brush on the metal or thin screwdriver. Electrodes should be clean. When cleaning the electrodes, you must be careful not to damage the white ceramic insulator of the central electrode.
It is advisable to pump the candle electrodes on the gas stove burner or lighter (observing fire safety rules). You can check the operability of the candle by inserting the candle into the cap and ensuring the contact of the body with the “mass” of the engine, and then turning the trimmer engine for the grass with the starter and evaluating the presence and quality of the sparks between the electrodes of the candle.
Pour into a candle hole about 20 g. fuel with a tablespoon, glass or medical syringe. Then immediately install the spark plug in place and tighten it.
Close the air damper (turn on the starting gas) and press the manual swing button 3 times, pause 4 seconds. Between each press.
Pull several times by the starter handle and start a trimmer engine for grass (lawn mowers). As soon as the engine of the trimmer for the grass starts to immediately close the air damper.
If the engine does not start after that, then it is necessary to replace the spark plug with a new one, since the reason is most likely in it (you need to buy a candle of ignition with the marking indicated in the user’s guide of the trimmer for grass / lawn mower).
If the engine still does not start, it is necessary to clean the carburetor with the carburetor cleaner.
To quickly clean the carburetor of the trimmer for grass with a carburetor cleaner, you need to remove plastic covers and air filter to access the carburetor (it is advisable to completely remove the carburetor from the engine and disassemble). Spray several times with a stream of carburetor cleaner to the central jet and other available carburetor channels (through). This can be repeated several times and make sure that the channels are clean and without soriny.
It is necessary to check for pollution the sparkling mesh in the muffler of a gasoline trimmer for grass / lawn mower. If it is clogged with a soil, this can be the main cause of the poor starting of the engine and the net must be cleaned with a metal brush. The sparkling mesh in the muffler of the trimmer for the grass is designed to prevent the departure of hot particles from the muffler, which can cause a fire, falling, for example, to hay or other easily honeycomb materials.
How to start a trimmer for grass, if after everything done the engine still does not start, it is necessary to analyze if the bay is 20 g. fuel in the cylinder, the engine begins to work for a short time, or starts, works and stalls again, which means that the reason is in the carburetor, which either does not supply fuel at all, or supplies little fuel, or mixes fuel in the wrong proportion. In this case, you need to either buy a new carburetor (it can be scored), or take a trimmer carburetor for the grass for repair, or adjust the carburetor independently. If after pouring 20 g. The fuel in the trimmer cylinder for grass / lawn mower does not show signs of life at all, which means that the reason is in the spark plug, which must be changed to a new one (buy a candle of ignition of a trimmer for grass) or clean the old candle.
At the end of the season, it is always necessary to drain fuel from the tank both in a trimmer (benzocosa) and in any other technique with two.stroke engines. Pour the fuel from the tank into the bottle through the funnel, then start a trimmer for the grass to develop the remaining fuel from the carburetor until the engine stalls. If this is not done, then when stored for more than 1 month, the fuel will begin to be relaxed into light and heavy fractions and oil mixed when refueling with fuel, it precipitates, which will lead to the control of the channels in the carburetor and, accordingly, to the exit of the trimmer for the exit Grasses are out of order.
How to perform the first launch of a lawn mower?
The launch of an unheated engine is carried out according to the following algorithm. First of all, close the air damper. By the way, you can find the necessary lever according to symbols on the aggregate case. Now we turn on the ignition on the handle and, using the manual fuel pump, which is in most models, pump up the fuel mixture. Usually, after three to five presses, it is already shown in the pump, which means that the trimmer for the grass is ready to launch.
To start the device, you must choose a stable and even surface. The first time the starting cable is pulled smoothly until you feel the resistance, then 3-5 sharp jerks should be made, after which the engine should earn. If you succeed in doing this on the first attempt, do not forget to open the air damper. Do not despair if the attempt is unsuccessful. In any case, open the air damper so that the fuel mixture does not fill the candle, and continue to pull out the cord until the engine is launched. Sometimes the process of first launch may require up to 15 jerks.
Before starting operation, the engine must be warmed up at idle. To do this, click on the gas lever once. If desired, it can be stopped using the necessary button. In order to start the already heated gas mowing engine, it is enough to press the start and pull the starting cable several times.
Follow the instructions, and you will never have problems with the launch and operation of a serviceable lawn mower.
True 1st Starting and Playing Lawn Mushrooms. Very fundamental steps first operation of a new tool. On the one hand, they allow you to save the internal combustion engine, laid down by the manufacturer, because in this step there is a grind of moving units and parts. On the other hand, the 1st necessary ability to work with the trimmer is acquired if we are talking about the first tool in life.
How to start a lawn mower
Often, the use of garden tools begins with the fact that you bought a mower with all the necessary components and are already ready to look at it in the case, therefore, most likely the next action will be. pull over the cord. Everything is right!
However, sometimes this is not enough, it should be borne in mind that, depending on the brand and the type of device, all models start in different ways. We will tell you several general tips on how to launch a lawn mower, as well as the reasons why it may not start.
The first thing to do before starting is to season the unit with fuel and check the oil level.
Rick’s Tips; Hard to Start Lawnmower Tips! Noreen’s Kitchen
There are times when the user simply forgot to do it. In such cases, you can pull the launched rope for several hours to a row. a miracle will not happen! In order not to waste time on futile attempts, we tell you how to refuel the lawn mower:
- Open the lid of the fuel tank, season it to the mark. If there are no marks, but pour fuel to the neck, do not pour.
- Check the oil level. If it is not enough, then soon with such operation you ruin the engine, so it is better to add. As a rule, the oil is poured through the lid in the upper part of the case (it often says “oil” or painted oil).
Важно знать, что многие косилки, в основном с двухтактным мотором, требуют заправки топливно-масляной смесью. Это Ваш случай – внимательно прочтите инструкцию!
The next stage is the pumping of the fuel pump.
To do this, you need to find a soft cap near the spark plug, it is usually executed in red or black. Found? Excellent, click on it 4-5 times to fill the carburetor with fuel. Do not get carried away, otherwise you will pour the motor.
Не переживайте если Вы не нашли такой насос, он присутствует далеко не на всех устройствах, поэтому придется полностью открыть заслонку дросселя.
Read more: how to make a lawn mower from a corner grinder
The spark plug is placed near the engine, it can be recognized by a rubber cap. It is necessary to make sure that the cap is sitting tight on it.
This action is necessary in order to translate the throttle lever to the middle or extreme position. Otherwise, a sufficient amount of gasoline will not be supplied to the motor.
Be careful when starting! Most of the new braids are made with a protective switch, which is important to keep during the start. If you do not have this, then control the unit stand stable.
With one hand you need to lean on the housing of the lawn mower, and the other sharply pull the starting rope up. There is nothing terrible if you had to do this a couple of times before the technique has started, the number of attempts will be reduced with experience.
Possible difficulties in starting and what to do with them:
They did everything that is written above, but the grass carpet still does not start? Read the instructions in detail, paying special attention to the section “Elimination of problems”. There is a chance that the solution to your problem is there.
Prevention of possible difficulties with the launch of a mower:
- After each use, carefully clean the device from the grass. Having dried up, she sticks tightly to the leading elements of technology, which over time complicates the operation of the nodes. In addition, the unpleasant smell of rotting grass will haunt you every time you work with a mowing.
- In the winter period of time, always devastate the tank from gasoline, since during storage it will thicken and clog the carburetor.
- Avoid starting without lubrication. This is a direct road to serious breakdown and troubles related to repair.
How to start a lawn mower properly
If you run the lawn mower in accordance with the instructions, then less often you will have to face a situation where it does not start. There are two ways to turn on the device. with a preheated engine and with unrown.
In the latter case, the scheme looks as follows:
- The ignition system and the transmission are disconnected.
- The motor shaft is scrolled by a lever or starter.
- They turn on the ignition again and close the air damper.
- Run the engine of the lawn mower.
- With the help of a gas lever, an idle move is installed on the unit.
- Transfer the device to work at low speeds.
- The engine is heated within a few minutes.
After that, you can turn on the device at full power and proceed with its use.
Instructions for launching a lawn mower with a warmed engine look easier. Necessary:
- Put the control lever into maximum fuel supply mode.
- Take the engine.
- Select the desired speed and start work.
Turning on a lawn mower with a non.buttoned engine is not recommended too often. This negatively affects the functionality of the unit, after some time the owner may face the fact that the device will not start.
Preventing problems with the launch of the lawn mower allows compliance with simple operating rules for the device. When using a lawn mower, it is necessary:
- use only high.quality fuel mixture recommended by the manufacturer;
- completely fill the tank with gasoline, while avoiding its hit on the engine itself;
- Do not use the lawn mower in the rain or in very cold weather;
- take breaks during operation of the device to allow the engine to cool and relax;
- When using the lawn mower, do not provide excessive pressure on the device;
- try to promote the unit in only one direction as much as possible, not to make sharp chaotic movements forward and backward.
At the end of the warm season, the lawn mower must be correctly removed for storage. After the last use, it is turned off and allow the engine to cool, and then clean the device. Remove pollution from knives, filters, channels and other removable elements. In the process, it is best to use special products that clean the metal parts well and at the same time do not cause their corrosion.
Before the first launch of the lawn mower in the spring, you must first check the presence of oil in the system
The remaining fuel from the gas tank before winter needs to be completely drained. It is recommended to launch the lawn mower at idle and wait until it disconnects on its own. this will mean that the mixture has been developed to the end. After that, the device is lubricated from rust, wrapped in dry fabric and cleaned in a warm room with a low level of humidity.
Attention! It is not recommended to store the lawn mower in the winter in an unheated garage. After several months in the cold, the unit often does not start in the spring.