How to make a Husqvarna chainsaw correctly. How to dilute gasoline for a Husqvarna chainsaw
Husqvarna 135 chainsaw carburetor adjustment
The company under the title “Husqvarna” was based in 1687. “Husqvarna” (Husqvarna) is a favorite in the market of industrial and garden equipment. Enters the Swedish concern that unites several companies within himself. Producing different types of equipment, ranging from small.Sized sewing machines to impressive ATVs. Husqvarna offers its customers a very expanded assortment of special equipment and equipment. In recent years, the company has grown the number of patented innovations. “Husqvarna” is firmly on guard of progress.
The manufactured products of this brand turns hard work into a normal lesson, which does not harm a person or the environment.
Husqvarna 137 chainsaw belongs to the technique manufactured under the category of “forest professionals”. Together with this model, the manufacturer also produces universal security chainsaws, blizzards and altitude cutters. All manufactured technology has small sizes and convenience of control. All Husqvarna chainsaws are distinguished by three features. The ability to absorb excessive vibrations, an improved air filtration system, the highest power.
How to run a chainsaw: Instructions
Consider the main stages that you need to adhere to in order to properly start a Stihl chainsaw.
- Before launching, it is necessary to act in the chain brake. It is activated when pressing it in the direction of forward (as shown in the photo).
- Remove the protective cover from the tire.
- If the model has a decompression valve, it should be brought to the inclusion position, which will facilitate the tool factory factory.
- Click on the fuel pump to reduce the number of pumping and facilitate the launch.
- The combined lever must be included in the cold launch mode. To do this, it is necessary to block the gas lever, and press the combined lever all the way down.
- Before starting the launch of the system, it is necessary to ensure a flat surface. In this case, the cutting part should be at a distance from the ground, otherwise it will be dull when launched.
- Take the tool with both hands, while it should be on the ground. The left hand should be on the handle of the chainsaw, and the right. At the starting cable. With your right foot, fix the tool stepping on the back handle.
- Gently pull the cable launch with your right hand until you feel strong resistance. By putting the effort, pull the starting cable several times, starting the engine for a short while. At the same time, in order to avoid abrasion, it is recommended to pull the cable in the direction up from the body.
- After short.Term launch, the motor stalls. Now move the combined lever up one click. The lever should take the position of the half.Gas.
- Turn over the starting cable again to start the chainsaw engine.
- When the motor is launched by a short press of the finger, bring the gas lever to the work. The combined lever will automatically be transferred to the idle state.
- Without touching the gas lever, move the chainsaw.
- Pulling the handle over yourself, remove the chain brake. The position of the left hand remains unchanged, the hand is on the handle. The chain will be unlocked after the corresponding click.
About how to make a chainsaw correctly, on the video you can see a detailed description. Using this detailed instruction, you can get skills of how to start a chainsaw.
What to do if the chainsaw does not start?
But what to do in the case when all the stages specified in the instruction manual are observed, and the chainsaw is still not started? Regardless of the manufacturer of the chainsaw. STIHL, Husqvarna, Partner, Urals, Friendship. We can distinguish a number of general events in the tool factory.
Below are practical advice from professionals who have been tested in practice and have a proven effectiveness:
- Do not be nervous, do not try to adjust the carburetor of the chainsaw.
- Set aside the tool to the side and let him “relax”. The reason may just be that the candles are flooded. Give them the opportunity to dry.
- Take the instruction manual. Repeat the attempt to start a saw again. The saw brake does not need to turn on.
- If this did not help, try to remove the lid from the chainsaw housing and remove the air filter. So you can check the cleanliness of the filter and at the same time facilitate the launch process.
- Replace the candles. If there is no way to install new candles, you can use the old ones, having previously removed and cooled them.
- In the event that an extraneous pungent smell appears, it means that excess fuel came into the chainsaw engine. To correct this situation, it is necessary to remove the candle and, turning the saw with a hole down, drain the excess. Without returning the saw to normal, sharply pull the starter several times. So you will achieve that combustion products will leave the camera. The candle must be wiped and reached dry, and then screw it up and start again without installing the filter.
- It is necessary to check the surface of the piston for the presence of fuel in it. If you twisted the candle and noticed through the hole that it is dry inside, you must enter a little fuel into the chamber with a syringe. The cause of problems in this case may be a blockage that interferes with the supply of fuel to the engine. If the engine can be launched using a small amount of fuel, then the thrust will allow the blockage to eliminate and the problem will be solved.
- The last two actions can only be performed if the dry candle.
- Check the staff of the starter. It is impossible to start a chainsaw without a starter.
- Check the ignition unit for the presence of a spark.
- Try to carefully remove the muffler of the tool and get it without it.
How to Start a Husqvarna Chainsaw
Each saw has its own characteristics of the plant. How to get a Husqvarna chainsaw, you can watch on the video. Follow the instructions thoroughly and the saw will last you for a long time.
How to Fill Your Chainsaw‘s Fuel Tank | Husqvarna
How to adjust the carburetor on the chainsaw of Husqvarna 240?
Any technique from time to time is subject to breakdowns. The main malfunctions of the Husqvarna 240 chainsaw are associated with the repair of the carburetor, other components of the fuel system, with the malfunctions of the oil pump. In the case of a breakdown of the oil pump, the Husqvarna 240 chain circuit ceases to rotate due to the lack of lubrication. Also, damage to the gas tank or fuel hoses can be the reason why gasoline flows from the saw. If the saw completely stopped starting, first of all, make sure as a fuel mixture, check the spark of the spark plug. If necessary, the candle is cleaned or replaced with a new one, the carburetor is set up.
Carburetor adjustment is also required in cases where the chainsaw began to start poorly, stall at load, and also if the type of fuel or operating conditions has changed. The carburetor tunes after pre.Cleaning the air filters and the engine heating.
- The screw l turns to the maximum. Then immediately return the screw for a quarter of turning back.
- Holding the gas handle, take the screw n for a quarter of turnover.
- Set the gas and turn the screw t clockwise before the start of the chain starts. After that, immediately turn the screw back to stopping the circuit.
The location of the corresponding screws is given below:
How to remove and replace the leading star
Moving the chain along the tire is carried out by the leading star, which is connected to the gearbox. It is a assembly unit rotating due to the bearing. At the end of the tire there is a driven star with the same step in relation to the leading. Therefore, during repair work, all factors take into account: the coincidence of slots, the presence of bearings, the cinematic of the tool.
When we wear the slot, the leading star is replaced, otherwise there will be no adhesion to the chain.
In order to change the detail, you must perform the following actions:
- Unscrew the nuts of the tire cover and remove the headset using working tools;
- Remove the air filter;
- Unscrew the candle of saws;
- Remove the clutch on the chainsaw;
- Inspect the drum and check the crown;
- Remove the star of the chainsaw;
- If necessary, replace the broken part with a new one;
- Collect all the details in the reverse order.
If the process of replacing the sprocket on the Husqvarna chainsaw is difficult, use the services of a specialist.
The manufacturer’s warranty
A rather complex device, of course, that malfunctions happen to it. If the breakdown occurred in the first two weeks, after the purchase, you have the right to return the goods to the seller. However, here it is necessary to take into account a number of nuances.
An example of a warranty coupon
In order for the chainsaw to be accepted for warranty service, it is necessary:
- When buying a tool, conduct a thorough visual review for external mechanical damage and the correctness of filling out warranty documents;
- Save documents for the saw, commodity check and packaging for the entire warranty period;
- Follow the integrity of warranty stickers (if there are such on your chainsaw);
- When running and subsequent operation, use only high-quality fuel and lubricants;
IMPORTANT: With a breakdown of a chainsaw in the warranty period, the seller can conduct an examination of the tool. If during the study the use of poor.Quality gasoline or oil is revealed, warranty service will be denied.
- If in the process of running.In, malfunctions that occurred through the fault of the manufacturer are found, you have the right to return the chainsaw if it has passed from the moment of its purchase no more than 14 days. After this period, the buyer has the right to demand the repair of the product;
After running in, some owners of the chainsaw are adjusting the carburetor.
First adjustment of the carburetor:
- Get the saw, turn off high and low revolutions. Remove back to 1.5 turns;
- Warm the saw for about 10 minutes. Expose idle with a idle screw. With proper settings, the chain will not move along the bus at idle;
Carburetor adjustment screws
How to start a saw after prolonged downtime
I can not have a chainsaw, after prolonged downtime. Such Комментарии и мнения владельцев can be found on forums on the repair and operation of the saw. Let’s figure out how to start a chainsaw after prolonged downtime.
The fact is that about successful launch after downtime, you need to take care in advance and correctly prepare the saw for storage. According to the manufacturer’s instructions, before storing storage, it is necessary to drain the fuel from the tank, and then start the engine and make the fuel in the fuel system.
Preparation is necessary so that in the process of storage, the membranes of the carburetor do not stick together. Performing this simple operation will successfully start a saw after long storage.
It is much easier to start a chainsaw six months after downtime, if immediately before starting, through a candle hole, add 1. 2 ml of fuel mixture to the cylinder. You can do this with a syringe.
Causes and methods of elimination
Undoubtedly, after reading this title, you continue to read this item and this is not surprising.
Since most of the owners of the chainsaws, you can even say with a certain degree of confidence that almost every owner has faced the fact that the device is either not to start at all, or there are “signs of life”, but it immediately stalls.
In fact, there are many reasons for this kind of failures in the work of the tool, and now we will try to deal with the main of them. So, let’s start:
The chainsaw is started and immediately stalls
The reason for this kind of malfunction may be to fill the direct candle at the moment when you are trying to start a chainsaw. Since a significant amount of gasoline is collected between the electrodes of the candle, therefore, the spark cannot be created. You can eliminate this kind of breakdown yourself, and you will not have to contact specialized services.
To do this, simply turn the candle itself and dry it. You can also try to incur, it will not be superfluous, but remember that this kind of manipulation must be carried out exclusively through a gas burner.
Otherwise, on the very surface of the direct electrodes, a specific felility may occur. Meanwhile, while your candle dries, you need to drain excess fuel directly by using the hole and leave to dry for about half an hour.
Badly starts on cold
The answer on this question is unequivocal. There is no compression. This happens. Rings, most likely through long operation, simply worn out, therefore, when you are trying to start the device directly in the cold state, then there is not enough compression for direct starting.
But given the fact that most people of the “literate” begin to systematically pull the pen, at that time the rings are friction about the sleeve, therefore, they get oil with gasoline, the degree of compression increases and the engine is launched. And when the chainsaw was already heated, of course she will begin to start.
How and when to adjust the ignition on the Husqvarna saw
Husqvarna chainsaw users often arises: how and when to regulate the ignition. Answer it just. The Husqvarna chainsaws have an electronic ignition coil and a flywheel that does not provide for the possibility of adjusting. The only thing that can be adjusted is the gap between the coil and the flywheel.
To adjust the gap at home, it is necessary to cut a probe from a plastic bottle, and then loosen the screws of the reel mounting. Next, the probe is installed between the coil contacts and the flywheel. The screws are delayed.
It is necessary to regulate the gap when conducting whether they are detected by cutters on the surface of the flywheel. Such bullying indicate that the gap is completely absent.
If, after the gap between the coil and the flywheel is exhibited, and the details continue to come into contact, then it is necessary to check for wear of the crankshaft bearings. Perhaps they are very worn out and require replacement.
The procedure for setting up the carburetor
First of all, it is necessary to “find” the highest turnover in the absence of a load (at idle). Further counterclockwise we turn it by a quarter of turn.
If in this position the chain on the tire continues to move, you need to achieve a stop by means of a screw T.
To adjust the Husqvarna carburetor at maximum speeds after pressing the accelerator key, we fully wait 10-15 seconds. The screw “h” we wrap clockwise ¼ turn clockwise and listen to the work of the internal combustion engine. If during the operation of the motor there is an extraneous sonorous “screech”, gradually, we unscrew the bolt until it disappears. On the contrary, with excessive sinking of smoke, it is necessary to impoverish the mixture, gradually twisting the screw.
After setting up the minimum and maximum revolutions, we set up the idle speed of the saw. To do this, we tighten the “T” screw clockwise until the chain starts moving along the bus.
Proper setting up the fuel supply system requires the presence of a tachometer (device for measuring revolutions per minute), as well as the owner’s experience.
Features of the Husqvarna chain: design, tension
The cutting circuit of the saw of this manufacturer consists of working teeth, limiters of the depth of cutting, fixing the pins. The most loaded in the process of the file are cutting links made of highly alloyed structural steel. By design, they are divided into left- and right-handed. The width of the cut determines the distance from the side edges of the left and right links.
DIY chain tension with your own hands
The main characteristic of the Husqvarna chain for the chainsaw is a step, which can be measured from the first to the third rivet, dividing the result by two. Due to the fact that in the Western calculus system, an inch, manufacturers in passports with the tool indicate a step in the inches (25.4 mm). 3/8 inches chains are used for medium power chainsaws, and 4 for more loaded. 4.
One of the most important indicators of the chain is the thickness of the shank, which in most models is 1.3 mm. They are often used on specialized and ordinary amateur tools. The thickness of the links must certainly be agreed with the groove of the tire, since excessive thickness can lead to a break or decline of the chain.
When relaxing the chain, it is necessary to tighten it through the side of the mechanism unit. Having removed the previously left side cover (2 bolts), weaken the Husqvarna chainsaw tire. Next, unscrew the longitudinally twisted bolt, thereby move the guide from the power unit. With proper adjustment, the circuit should easily scroll, but do not hang out on the tire.
The starter is located on the right side of the Khuskvarna and holds on several screws. By promoting which, you can easily remove the starter and thereby gain access to the flywheel and ignition coil.
Why the chainsaw is not started?
If you did everything according to the instructions, but the chainsaw does not start, then something is wrong. This may be due to some common reasons: lack of sparks; fuel is not supplied; The air filter is clogged. So, below we offer a procedure that will help determine the reason why the chainsaw does not start.
Procedure if you don’t start a chainsaw
The first thing to note if you do not launch a chainsaw. Do not tighten the screws on the carburetor. If you are not an expert, you still will not be able to adjust something yourself, and you will not be able to run the chainsaw.
Follow the following actions to run the chainsaw in the indicated order, starting from the next number, only if the previous one did not help.
- First, try to leave the chainsaw at rest for 5-10 minutes. It is possible that the candle was filled during winding. It happens. Then try to start again in accordance with the instructions.
- Remove the lid from the chainsaw, remove the air filter and try to run without it. If the filter is contaminated, it should be washed in soapy water and dried or replaced with a new.
- Twist the light of the fuel from the chainsaw. Check for sparks. If there are no sparks, try to put a new candle. If the spark does not appear, this means that the ignition unit is damaged and the saw must be transported for repair. However, visual observation of a spark does not mean that the ignition unit is in good condition. If a spark occurs, but the chainsaw is still not working, follow the following actions in the list.
- If there is a spark, but the spark plug is wet, turn the chainsaw to drain excess gas from the cylinder if it accumulated there. Pull the starter of the spark plug 10-15 times to ventilate the combustion chamber. Light a candle and tighten it back, but it is better to replace it with a new one if it is. Try to start again according to the instructions.
- If the candle is dry, place one or two cubes of the gas mixture in the syringe and fill it in the cylinder. Try starting the chainsaw. There may be a small spot in the carburetor, which prevents fuel from entering the combustion chamber. It is possible that this will be displayed by the stream generated after the launch of the chainsaw, adding fuel directly to the cylinder.
- Unscrew the muffler and remove it, observing caution so as not to damage the gasket between the silencer and the engine. Try to run without a silencer and air filter. Having removed the muffler, you can inspect the piston inside the chainsaw. If there are burrs or nests on the walls of the cylinder or piston, or the ring on the piston is hidden by burrs, you will have to be very upset, because this means that the piston is damaged or worn out. This usually happens when the oil is added to the fuel mixture. In this case, you will have to contact the service and, possibly, think about buying a new chainsaw, since replacing the piston. Pretty expensive operation.
Thus, in this article we discussed how to launch a chainsaw “according to the instructions”, and also what to do if the chainsaw does not start. We hope that you will find these advice useful.