How to redo the digging from a walk -behind tractor to a mini -tractor. Production of fan potatoes…
What is a roof potato.cutter with your own hands: drawings
Everyone who is engaged even in small agriculture will definitely think about how to plow the land and plant a culture. Of course, if a small garden can be dug up and manually, and what to do to those who have arable land of several tens or hundreds of hectare.
For high.quality cultivation of the Earth you need good equipment. What kind of technique you need, depends on what you are sitting on Earth. For various grain crops, you need: tractors with diggers (for example, Belarus mini.tractor), combines, KAMAZ for grain transportation (lineup. here) and additional auxiliary materials.
Fan potato.cutter for a walk.behind tractor
Fan potato.coat has several names. It is also called lancet drooping and paw. Manufacturers of agricultural machinery call this “dolphin” model due to the characteristic shape of the plow (Lemeha). The unit is simple in design and well removes tubers from the ground.
- The digger is attached to the walk.behind tractor.
- The prayer praise with a sharp end loosening the earth.
- Potatoes are extracted from the ground, falls on the inclined surface of the lime and moves on metal rods.
- The earth is separated from the tubers and is spilled on the arable land through the rods.
- Potatoes, moving up the raised rods, falls to the ground, where it can be collected.
We make fan potato.cutter with our own hands
For work, you will need an angular grinder, a welding machine, a drill and metal drill, bolts. Materials will also be needed:
- sheet steel 3-4 mm thick for the manufacture of a knife (Lemeha);
- Bolts with a diameter of 10-12 or more mm;
- a steel profile of a rectangular cross section or a thick steel sheet for the manufacture of a holder and a bracket rack.
- Round steel rod or reinforcement (not corrugated) with a diameter of 8-10 mm.
In addition, you will need a measured tape, a pencil for drawing for metal. The order of work on the manufacture of fan potato.rolling:
- In the middle part of the lime, two holes are drilled for fastening to the rack.
- Pieces of steel rods are welded to the expanded part of the knife (left and right and right) (so that they diverge up and to the sides by the “fan”). Prut lengths-47-50 cm. Sometimes rods bend in the form of a march step.
- Bolts are attached to the plots of the rack-holder. The height of the rack depends on the design of the walk.behind tractor. The holder rack can be welded directly to the plow without using bolts.
- A bracket with pre.drilled holes (for connecting potato.cutting with a walk.behind tractor) is welded to the top of the rack.
- For the strength of the structure, the lower part of the lime directed to the ground is enhanced by a welded strip of metal.
The advantage of fan potato.cutting over other units is its reliability. This unit can be used for more than one year. There are no rotating parts in it that, with heavy loads, become unusable. Sigging potatoes is carried out quickly and efficiently.
The deficiencies of the unit include a small width of the dashed strip (20-25 cm), which is why the harvesting reaches 20 %. The knife of fan potato-cutting damages part of the tubers, which is why they become unsuitable for long-term storage and sale.
This is interesting: how to choose a engine for a gasoline summer house. we analyze together
What is a potato.cutter and its types
Potato.border is agricultural equipment used by farmers, private farmers to simplify the processes of harvesting potatoes. The main details of the potato.cutter for the walk.behind tractor with your own hands:
- The basis is the metal base of the potato.cutter: it is a frame made of ultra.resistant thick metal;
- The traction mount is responsible for the fasteners of the rods of the mechanism;
- Vertical racks-are needed to fix the knife of the Leme on them;
- Lemuch. the main element of potato.cutting, is a knife that deepens into the ground, loosening the soil;
- adjusting rods. designed to adjust the angle of attack of the lemch;
- support wheels-necessary for the movement of cartel-boat on the processed area.
Potato.cuttings for a mini.vector are used on loose medium soil soil.
note! Regardless of the type, the work of all devices is similar: the tool deepens into the ground by a pointed part, moving along the beds, lifts land with potato tubers.
The potato.cutter to the walk.behind tractor exist as follows:
Collect a garden chopper with our own hands
Fan homemade potato.cutter for the walk.behind tractor is universal. Kopalka potato is very simple. Its mechanism does not have rotating details that in other potatoes quickly fail at large loads during harvesting. This type has other names: because of their characteristic appearance, they are called “paw” or lancet, and industrial models-dolphin.
From the experience of working with fan models for the tractor, farmers o, using this type:
- the ability to work with motor blocks of small capacities;
- simplicity in conjunction with a motorcycle unit;
- relatively low for industrial models;
- Good cleaning speed.
The disadvantages of the work of fan potato.coats include:
- The probability of loss of potato crop occurs due to the low width of the capture of the digging;
- Part of the harvest can be damaged by a knife, which will not be suitable for.
The design of the conveyor potato.cutter to the walk.behind tractor is a transport tape that is simple in the center of the mechanism, with which the assembled crop crown moves upwards, cleansing of dirt and adhering soil. The transport tape moves in a circle using the power from the torque of the walk.behind tractor by means of circuits, variator, gears. You can make a potato.cutter with your own hands, but you need to follow the equipment.
The disadvantages of the conveyor CC include the likelihood of foreign objects entering the conveyor, which can jam the mechanism and disable
The design of the vibrational CC, also called the “roar” is simple-the device consists of 3 parts:
This type of CC is used in agricultural production for cleaning potatoes from large areas, sometimes on an industrial scale. The unit works as follows: collecting and sifting tubers on the vibration table is carried out through vibrations coming from a tiny mechanism.
The advantages of using this unit include:
There are also disadvantages of using vibration diggers:
Planting Potatoes and
- vibrations from a roar mechanism enter the control part of the motor block, the effect of vibro-mechanism tires the body;
- Before work with CC S-patching, it is necessary to clean from extraneous plants that can score a grille.
Which potato.cutter is better to choose for a mini.vector
All types of units work according to one principle. Potato.breehing is attached to the mini.tractor using standard awnings. The plunder is immersed 25-30 cm into the ground, and the potatoes pass through the conveyor, cleansing of the ground. Cleaned tubers either fall to the ground, or in the box installed on the additional mount. The advantages of potato.cuttings made by yourself:
- maximum harvest;
- In the process, the potatoes are cleaned of the ground;
- high speed of processing of the ridges;
- The design is easy to make with your own hands;
- The unit is attached to any type of mini.vector.
Attention! Two.row.row potato.cuttings for a ministor with their own hands are made for farm lands. They are suitable for harvesting from large areas, such an unit processes two rows at once.
Vibration or roar potato.cutter for a mini.vector
The unit is also called digging cap. A roof potato digger for a minister with your own hands consists of three parts: knives, vibration grate, frame. The plow is made by different shapes: bent, pointed, concave.
The principle of operation of a potato.cutter for a minitator is to deepen the knives and the passage of tubers with the ground on the grille so that the crop is cleaned. The root crop returns to the garden or falls into the box.
Capture of a strip 40 cm, immersion depth 25 cm, harvesting can be 2-10%, the value depends on the density of the soil. Vibration potato.cutter is used in large areas, but in the country garden it shows herself well.
The disadvantages of roofing units made by yourself include strong vibration and the need to first clean the ridges from the tops.
If the tops enters the conveyor, the grass clogs the mechanism and twists on the wheels, which greatly complicates the work of the trailer
Conveyor potato.cutter for a mini.vector
Conveyor devices are more suitable for farms. The soil is loosened by the plow, the cut layer enters the conveyor, where the potatoes are separated from the ground. A conveyor tape for a homemade single.row potato.cutter for a mini.tractor is made of metal mesh and rubber.
Mounting potato.cutter for a mini.vector on
The plow is immersed 10-20 cm into the soil. G loss is 2-5%. Potatoes get back to the garden or into the installed container. Through the drive belt, rotation is transmitted to the pulley pulley. Then it goes to the chain gear through the gearbox to the drive of the conveyor tape and to the eccentric plow. The knife plunges into the ground under the vibration, digs tubers and supplies a layer to the conveyor, where the potatoes are cleaned from the ground and falls into the collection.
Digger leaves clean whole potatoes
The trailer is also called paw or firing digging. Fan potato.cuttings are easy to make with your own hands. The paw is attached to the motorcycle unit. The sharp end of the plow penetrates the ground and stretches the potatoes. The tubers fall on a plunder and fall on steel rods. The soil is leaning to the ground, and the potatoes remain clean and returns to the ridge.
The fan potato.coat is undemanding to clean rows and sifting the tops
Drum for potato.cutter
The unit copes with the crop in large gardens. The device consists of three parts: a frame with wheels, a plum, a drum rotating along the axis.
The knife is immersed in the ground and draws a layer of earth with potatoes, which enters the drum of metal mesh. There, tubers are cleaned of soil, and the crop is moved to the vegetable receiver or to the ridge.
It will take a lot of time to make a drum unit with your own hands, but it is highly performance
How to choose in a store?
Choosing potato.rolling must be exclusively from your needs and conditions. If the site is small in size, then it is worth giving your preference to one.row potato.packing. Such a mechanism will be many times cheaper than others.
If you have a large area in area, then it will be more rational to purchase a multi.row potato.cutter. This mechanism will cope with the crop in large areas for a small period of time.
The choice of potato.cutting also depends on what kind of harvesting technique you have. If a standard tractor, then a multi.row mechanism is more suitable. But for a mini-tractor it is worth taking a single-row digging.
KKM-1 and KKM-2
This is a model of a small single-row digging, the engine power of which does not exceed 4-7 kW. Potato digging can work with many domestic and foreign mini-tractors and tractors: T 25, Belarus 123, SHISING240, T-40. The model is also suitable for cleaning onions, beets and garlic.
Optimally suitable for a mini-tractor. The plow is immersed in the soil to a depth of 20 cm. The force required for work is transmitted through the power selection shaft of a mini-tractor. Two wheels give stability to the unit. The digging is served with one machine operator.
For such a tractor as the MTZ-82, a two-row digging is ideal. KN-2.2 is a high.functional, reliable and hardy model, work with which is possible even in difficult conditions. Within an hour, you can process half a gear soil. There are no complex mechanical nodes in this technique, which allows one person to cope with the accession of digging to the tractor and further exploitation. But the main minus of the device is
There are more budget options on the market. KW 301 brand technique from the Smorgon region will cost the buyer 42000. 45000. DTZ-1 of Ukrainian production is cheaper, about 23500.
For mini-tractors, you need a single-row potato-cutter, which is suitable for work mainly on light soil.
KFT2-01 The most suitable option. This digger of potatoes loosen the soil not deep, up to 25 cm. She has quite high labor productivity. 0.3 ha. in hour. But the weight of the equipment is more than 120 kg. Therefore, to work with it, a high traction power of the mini-tractor is needed.
Digging 2KN is also suitable for a mini-tractor. Small.sized apparatus for working in small areas will help clean the crop quickly and without problems. This model is suitable for a MTZ mini-tractor.
The design of this equipment is slightly similar to the previous type of such units. The only difference is the presence of a transport tape on which the potatoes are shaken away from the ground and without damage remains on the surface completely ready for manual assembly. On average, the depth of the pink of the unit reaches 20 cm, and the maximum capture width is 53 cm. It is more difficult to make such a digger than, for example, a universal. Therefore, if you do not have special skills and skills in the use of welding, then it is better not to undertake such a complex type of unit. But if you know how to craft and know how to handle the drawing, then here is an example of conveyor digging.
Homemade Potato Digger Works Great !
Advantages of potato.coats:
- Universality. Using such equipment, you can successfully harvest the crop not only of potatoes, but also of other vegetables: carrots, beets, onions, garlic, etc.
- Excellent productivity.
- High level of work efficiency.
- Convenient control: potato.cutter is easy to adjust to the desired depth and width of the capture.
- Ease in harvesting.
If you’re tired of spending a week’s vacation on potatoes and spending the whole weekend at harvesting, then get such equipment and collect vegetables easily, quickly and simply.
The specifics of using a hinged potato.cutter
Regardless of the type of attachment used, a potato.cutter works according to the standard principle:
- The device is mounted using a standard canopy in the rear of the mini.tractor;
- During operation, the plunder is immersed in the ground by 25-30 centimeters, after the tubers, along with the ground, move to the transport mechanism;
- Potatoes are cleaned of soil;
- The purified tubers are again thrown to the ground. After all collect potatoes.
The advantages of using potato.cutting are difficult to overestimate:
- Minimum harvesting during cleaning;
- Lean work. the structure of tubers is not damaged;
- High harvesting speed;
- The design of the device is very simple, therefore it is easy to maintain and repair. Also, a potato.cutter can be done with your own hands;
- The attachment can be attached to various agricultural equipment: mini.tractors, motor blocks, tractors;
- Some digging modifications are equipped with a drill bunker, which falls potatoes after cleaning.
How to install a potato.cutter on a walk.behind tractor
So, the digger is ready, but it’s too early to start work. First you need to correctly configure it and install it. The goal is not only to collect potatoes, but also not to damage tubers.
- Loosen the bolts that are between the stand and the lock.
- Move the plunder, while adjusting the deepening into the ground. Optimal. 30 cm. If the depth is smaller, you can damage the crop.
- Tighten the fasteners.
- Now you need to configure the slope of the pitched board. To do this, it is enough to twist the handle until the moment the board rises to the ground, then in the other direction. The back of the board should be raised above the ground by about 5 cm.
How to spill potatoes with a motor block
Hilling is a necessary, but unloved by gardeners procedure. The bushes need to be leaned from time to time with soil, otherwise the roots will go to growth, and the potatoes themselves will turn out to be small. The soil layer gives pests and interferes with weed plants. Manually the work takes a lot of time and effort, so it is quite possible to mechanize it.
Wagging with a walk.behind tractor is best carried out after rain so that the earth absorbs water. There is a special device. a perch, it can be a lister or disk. It is convenient when this tool is equipped with an adjusting mechanism, which makes it possible to use it for different widths.
The mounting device can have one or more pairs of disks made of sheet steel with a thickness of at least 2 mm. Disks are fastened at an angle to each other. The rotation is provided by bushings.
Before you start processing potato ridges, you need to devote time to setting. Important parameters. the angle of inclination and the depth hit. The speed of work should be small. The first procedure is carried out immediately after the sprouts appeared. The second. after reaching shoots of a height of 40 cm.
Do.it.yourself vibration option
The digging of a roar (or vibrational) type has moving parts, which significantly complicates the design, so the mechanism requires accurate manufacturing. However, a device of this type shows itself well on solid and wet soil, cutting it well. You need to know how to make a potato.cutter with your own hands without the use of outside help in order to save.
- Form a frame. Cut the pipe into 4 parts. It is advisable to use blanks with a square section. it is easier to do. You need two segments 120 cm long, and two. 80 cm long. Pipe section. 4 by 4 cm. Parts are connected in a rectangle welding.
- Install jumpers that will serve as the basis for control rods. On the one hand, the elements are mounted by a quarter of the length of the base of the frame, and on the other, two blanks for attaching the wheels. To do this, you need two tubes with a diameter of 3 cm and 15 cm long.
- Install vertical racks. From the side where there are jumpers, at a distance of 5 mm from the edge of the frame, 2 sheets are fixed with a length of 50 cm. At a distance of 20 cm from them, racks 4 cm long are installed. Then another 40 cm retreat and put racks 30 cm long.
- Ralo is made of a metal sheet. It should be 40 by 40 cm and a thickness of at least 3 mm. The workpiece is stiffly attached to the racks from below. The second workpiece size is 70 by 70 cm and 4 mm thick is welded with the first, then a sledgehammer is bent in the form of a cone.
- The grill is made of metal rods with a diameter of 1 cm. Below they are attached to the radio, and the second end goes beyond the perimeter of the frame. You will need from 10 to 15 rods. For additional stiffness, two rods should be welded across the structure.
- Wheels are installed in a pre.prepared place.
Production and assembly
First, from the metal corners and the channel (or pipes), it is necessary to cook the frame. The whole structure will stay on it. The length of our frame is about 120 cm.
We retreat from the frame down 30 cm and weld another channel or pipe for the installation of the regulatory parts of the digger.
Starting from one of the edges, weld (vertically to the ground) metal racks. Step length step. 10 cm (first long. 50 cm, then smaller. 40 cm, 30 cm). We weld the base on which there will be bars.
We connect the metal racks among themselves by the remnants of the channel. After cooking, they should resemble a triangle.
To one of the triangles, you need to weld a metal plate (from sheet metal, about 30 cm wide). After the welding is completely cooled, it is necessary to bend it with a sledgehammer and fix it from the second triangle. The plunder can be made of sharpened metal plates (2 pieces), an old plow or part of a pipe (200 mm), which should be bent according to the type of plow and sharpened well. The plunder is attached to the elevator with bolts (size 10).
We weld the reinforcement to the base, starting from the side of the metal plate. Its other side goes freely. The gap between the reinforcement. 4–4.5 cm. On the sides of the rods you can weld thick sheet metal. This will not allow the root crop to fall out of the grate on the sides.
Instead of an elevator, you can adapt the converting drum. It is a half.cylinder from reinforcement (section 10 mm) attached to the frame.
On the resulting elevator (lattice), we install shafts that respond to rotation of the wheel and drive the lattice in motion (vibration).
The reduction block is attached to the rod using bearings.
We collect the musculoskeletal unit (wheels, roller circuits, metal disks and rod). Chains transmit rotational movements to the shafts. The rod acting in the role of connecting the bridge is attached by stars. Disks are welded to it, to which the wheels are attached.
Mount for a walk.behind tractor
or the tractor in the same way I will fasten another technique for them.
A roofing type potato.cutter is used to process areas with light or medium soils and humidity not more than 27%. In addition to potatoes, this equipment allows you to clean beets, carrots and onions. The unit weighs about 40 kg, has a capture width of 370 mm and a processing depth of 20 cm. KKM-1 productivity is 0.2 ha/h. The potato.coat is equipped with a clearing with a clearing, a piece and adapted to such models of motoblocks as “Neva”, “Agat”, “Salute”, “MTZ”, “Favorite” and “Cascade”.
, And in winter, the unit is cheaper. You can buy it in a manufacturing company or from official dealers.
This model of vibrational.type attachment equipment can be used with any models of motoblocks of the production of Ukraine and China, such as Neva, MTZ, Salyut, Dawn, Agat and others. To a potato.cap, to work on the hardest soils, a special knife is mounted on the main frame, which creates stronger vibrations of the grille of shaking ground.
The weight of the KVM-3 potato-cutter is 39 kg, and the operating speed is 1-2 km/h. The capture width is 37 cm, and the processing depth is 200 mm. The performance of the unit is 0.1-0.2 ha/h. In this model, on average costs about 7,000-9,000. You can purchase potato.cutter directly from the manufacturer or in companies for the sale of small agricultural machinery.
This vibrational type unit weighs 34 kg and is well suited for processing land plots with an area of not more than 2 ha. The speed and performance of the potato-rowing is 2-3 km/h and 0.2 ha/h, respectively. The width of the processed strip is 39 cm, and the depth is 18 cm. The Poltava Model is equipped with a belt and a pin that allow you to connect the unit to the motorblocks “Dawn”, “Favorite”, “Neva”, “MTZ”, “Agat”, “Salute” and other similar devices.
This attachment equipment works great on moderate soils with a humidity of not higher than 30%. Due to the availability of wheel adjustment, it is possible to choose the required depth during cleaning.
This conveyor type unit processes a strip of 45 cm wide and weighs 47 kg. The potato.captage has the opportunity to adjust the depth of soil processing using support wheels. The speed of the conveyor speed is carried out through the revolution of the walk.behind engine.
This model is designed to work with heavy and medium.sized motoblocks with a capacity of power, for example, Zubble, MTZ, Centaur and others.
Vibration potato.cutter for the Neva walk.behind tractor
This model of vibration potato.cutting was developed specifically for Neva walk.behind tracts. However, in the presence of additional belts and devices, it can also be used on other motoblocks with a similar mount. The unit weighs 34 kg, has 360 mm capture width and processing depth. 200 mm. When moving 1-2 km/h, the productivity of potato-rowing is 0.15-0.2 ha/h/h. You can purchase the unit directly from the manufacturer, as well as from specialized companies engaged in the sale of small agricultural machinery. This model received the best reviews.
Potato.block for a walk.behind tractor greatly simplifies work to collect the harvest of potatoes, beets, carrots and other root crops. The use of this equipment can significantly save time and time, as well as increase the amount of potato collected. However, before buying your favorite potato.cutter model, you must make sure that it can be installed on your single.based tractor or cultivator. Also, when choosing attaching equipment, it is necessary to take into account the power of the walk.behind tractor and the type of soil, which will be processed.
Conveyor potato.caps are different from vibrational in that the design uses a conveyor tape, which moves using gear wheels. On its surface, the earth is separated from the extracted tubers. Such diggers are available in a hinged and trailer version with electronic components.
Hanging conveyor potato-cutter (one and two-row) offer companies:
Another popular potato.coal manufacturer is the German company Grimme, which has been selling its products in the Ukrainian market of agricultural equipment for many years. The assortment of this company WH 200 (suspension) and WR 200 (trailed) models.
If you have a sufficient amount of finance today, it is easy to buy any model of a device designed for cleaning potatoes. The main thing is to choose it correctly, in accordance with the soil on the site, as well as the motornote itself.
But some craftsmen easily make tractor digging potatoes with their own hands. Initially, such a task may seem quite complicated, but with the right approach, you can make not only a simple digger, but even vibrational.
To perform work will be required:
- welding machine;
- drill and a drill for metal;
- a hammer;
- Components of metal for the manufacture of the device.
Device assembly technology
Assembling the device with your own hands of a potato.cutter for a mini.cutter designed for use with a walk.behind tractor consists of several consistent stages:
- the manufacture of a frame for which corners and channels will be required;
- consolidation on the manufactured frame of other elements;
- installation of transmitting shafts;
- strengthening of special sides made of metal on the frame;
- consolidation to the overall design of conveyor tape or vibrating lattice;
- the performance of the bolt fastening, which fixes the plunder;
- combination of transport and supporting parts;
- Direct connection of assembled equipment to the cultivator or walk.behind tractor.
To assemble potato.cuttings for a tractor or a walk.behind tractor with your own hands, you will need to use a welding machine. You can make such a device when using ordinary bolted connections, but the first option is more reliable. For the manufacture of potato.rolling standard sizes, corners of 63×40 cm will be required.
When remaking motor blocks, various drawings and schemes are necessarily used. This allows you to correctly fix all the elements. It all depends on the type of motoblock and its features, as well as on the necessary design of a small tractor. For example, a method of fixing a mini-tractor from a motor block MTZ on the frame of a mini-tractor must be reflected in the scheme. This allows you to correctly calculate the location and size of the fasteners.
It should be borne in mind that the schematic image should have the following information options:
- sizes of parts;
- fasteners and their parameters;
- the method of arranging the main elements;
- Approximate comparison of all dimensions of technology.
Using such a scheme, the unit is already collected.
This is interesting: Tractor from the Neva Motoboblock.
It is required to remember that before creating a full drawing, a schematic location of all parts and elements will also be required. The frame of the unit is also better to create according to the drawing.
It is possible to make a small mini-tractor from MTZ, which will fully carry out various work on the site. Initially, it is also worth choosing a certain type of motoblock, which is suitable for power and all parameters. To create a technique, you will need to perform a step.by.step procedure.