How to start a motor -cultivator after winter.
Preparation for the winter of the walk.Behind tractor
A huge role for the extension of the operating time of the Motoboblock available in the household is played correctly preparation of technology before the winter period. Many novice farmers make big mistakes, leaving the unit to winter in inappropriate conditions, or trying to get it into a minus temperature without preliminary preparation. As a result of this, the main mechanisms of the technique lend themselves to increased wear, and inevitably fail at the most inopportune moment.
The advantages of modern motoblock are its multifunctionality and high performance. Subject to the availability of appropriate attachment equipment available in the farm, the unit can be actively used in winter. To clear a large amount of snow and solve other household problems.
At the same time, the improper operation of the walk.Behind tractor in winter, and especially its incorrect launch, significantly reduces the working resource of the main mechanisms of the unit. What to do. To prevent typical errors when starting a “cold” walk.Behind?
First of all, you will need to deal with the type of cooling system provided for in its design. Units equipped with an air system are more simple when storing and starting in the winter. They do not need a rapidly freezing antifreeze and a constant check of the radiator. At the same time, the air cooling system has its drawback. The engine heats up faster with it, which means it cools faster, which will not allow long breaks when working in winter.
Many motoblocks need preliminary insulation of their engines to operate in winter. For this purpose, both branded covers and various improvised means. Blankets, blankets and other fabric products can be used. It is especially important to provide high.Quality insulation in conditions of severe frosts, up to.20 ⁰C. If the temperature does not drop below 5-10 ⁰C, then this step can be skipped.
An important role is also played by a place in which the one.Axle tractor is stored. If the unit is planned to be actively used in winter, then it is best to choose a heated room for this. A garage or another household building.
With intensive use of the walk.Behind tractor in winter, it is extremely important to take care of the oil poured into the gearbox. Synthetic oils are best for use in winter, since they, at subsequent temperatures, retain their most important properties longer. In any case, it is best to use more liquid oils that do not thicken so quickly in the cold.
THAT’S COOL! IMPROVED ENGINE from a motor-cultivator ON A HOMEMADE SNOWMOBILE | 10% POWER
Following all these rules, the owner of the walk.Behind tractor can easily start his unit. The launch of an agricultural machine in winter is carried out in the same sequence as at any other time of the year. The only difference is to allow the walk.Behind tractor to work at least 15 minutes on idle. During this time its engine will warm up and will be completely ready to work. In more detail about starting a walk.Behind tractor in winter, you can find a video.
Possible malfunctions, repair
For all the simplicity of the design, mole motor cultivators are extremely sensitive to pollution of individual nodes, parts, mechanisms and other components of the unit. Many problems during operation arise as a result of untimely replacement of consumables, neglect of elementary rules for caring for technology. The ironic slogan “Tanks of dirt are not afraid” in this case does not work.
Consider the most frequent problems and breakdowns that arise in the main nodes of the cultivator.
The first samples of mole cultivators had a lot of complaints from the side of the engines, which were distinguished by unreliability, a small motorcycle resource. Owners of technology at their own peril and risk remade agricultural. Often, new engines were installed on the units, which, in return for their own relatives, from another garden technique: Forza, Patriot, Sadko, Lifan.
Thanks to factory design developments, the cultivator models with the Honda GX 120, Honda GC 135, Greenfield, Geoteck, Subaru Robin Ey-15D, Hammerman, Innomotor, BriggSstratton from famous Japanese, American, Wengers, Italian trademarks have appeared.
Thanks to modern engines, innovative developments, from the once narrow.Functional milling cultivator, the mole has turned into a universal agricultural machine, which can carry out any agricultural processing, cultivation of agricultural cultures, as well as transportation of goods, clearing the territory.
Therefore, if your mole has an old two.Stroke engine on your motor.Cultivator, urgently change it to a new model and feel free to expand the functionality of the unit. The most budgetary and rather reliable option is Lifan, the “Americans” and “Japanese” will be more expensive, but subsequently, attention will require much less attention.
How to start a single tractor without a starter?
In some cases, the operation of the motor block becomes impossible due to the breakdown of the starting mechanism. He can fail anywhere, including in the field, far from the house. To solve the problem and start a single tractor, you do not always need to take it back to the garage.
Sometimes the design of agricultural loads allows the launch of their power unit without using the starter.
- Unscrew the screws and remove the trigger;
- Clean the place under the standard starter, removing dirt and moisture from it;
- Under the starter is the crown necessary for the constant connection of the crankshaft of the engine with the starter drum. According to the rim of this crown, you will need to wind any cable, making 4-5 full windings around the element;
- Lightly pull the free end of the cord over the resistance. This means that the piston rose up;
- Disconnect the decompressor by transferring its lever to the zero position;
- Pull the cable abruptly.
When starting a walk.Behind tractor without a good starter, the free end of the cord used is strictly forbidden to wind on the finger or wrist. This can lead to serious consequences, up to the fracture of the phalanx of the finger. In addition, while turning on the engine, the cord used should not get into the crown, as it can be tightened with a crankshaft inside the motor compartment.
Preparation of the walk.Behind tractor for winter
Before sending one.Time tractor for winter storage, you need to carry out a number of procedures for its successful “wintering” and quality work in the spring. First of all, before the onset of frosts, the one.Axine tractor should be washed and thoroughly dried, small breakdowns should be eliminated. All working mechanisms and nodes carefully lubricate. The cutting elements of the attachment equipment also clean, sharpen and lubricate.
Store a single.Axle tractor should be in a dry ventilated room. There is no need for additional heating.
Basic rules for the conservation of a walk.Behind tractor for the winter:
- Change the oil in the gearbox and engine.
- Clean and pour oil filters with oil (if a bath is provided for them).
- It is recommended to unscrew the spark plug, pour several milliliters of oil into the cylinder and manually scroll through the crankshaft several times.
- If a battery is installed on the walk.Behind tractor, remove it and take it to a warm room. Also several times during the winter, do not forget to recharge it.
- A special anti.Corrosion coating can also be applied to a cleaned and dry one.Axle tractor, which can be purchased in specialized stores.
We also offer you to get acquainted with the video that shows the process of preparing a walk.Behind tractor for winter:
The gasoline lawn mower is not started. Why?
The lawn mower is not started
If at the first launch, your new lawn mower refuses to start, try the following: based on the air temperature on the street, set the appropriate position of the air damper (at a temperature of less than 30 s. The “cloth is closed”, over 30 s. Half.Closed position), then pump up to the carburetor fuel and neatly, but rather sharply jerk to the sensation of some resistance to the lancet of the starter. Repeat these actions in the same sequence several times. A completely new tool should start. If this finally happened, you can safely start work, having previously completely opened the damper. If the lawn mower is no longer new, then it is necessary to start its inspection from the gas tank. If the device has not been driven for a long time, then it is necessary to drain the old gasoline, which has a feature of “exhaling”, t.E. Lose your octane properties, and pour a fresh fuel mixture. The ratio of gasoline/fuel, as well as their necessary brands are usually indicated in the instrument operation instructions.
Now you need to check the spark plug. Either the problem in it itself, or in the fuel system. The candle must be carefully removed and appreciated its condition. If the candle is very flooded or there is a black fog on it, then it needs to be removed, clean and dried. Drain the excess fuel, if any, from the candle holes, drain the cylinder itself, then screw it dried or, even more desirable, a completely new candle. If the candle was originally completely dry, you need to look for a problem in the fuel supply system. First check the fuel filter. To do this, disconnect the suction hose and remove the contaminated filter from it, clean it and return installation, or change it to a new. If this did not help, it is worth contacting the specialists of the service center.
Not starting after winter
In this case, you just need to drain the old and, possibly, even frozen fuel and pour a freshly prepared mixture. Then you need to make the same manipulations as during the first launch of the lawn mower.
Starts and stalls
If the lawn mower stalls after starting, it is necessary to check the air filter. When this filter is strongly clogged with dust, it stops letting the required amount of air into the carburetor and allows dust entering the fuel mixture. It is necessary to carefully remove the contaminated filter, clean and rinse in gasoline. If the air filter is clean, and the tool still stalls, then to establish the cause of the malfunction and its elimination, it is better to contact professionals.
- About the service center
- Served brands
- Diagnostics and repair prices
- Spare parts
Repair and service of garden equipment.
Specialized service-comprehensive warranty and post-warranty maintenance of garden and communal equipment of world manufacturers! We sell spare parts with delivery throughout Russia!
How to launch a single tractor after downtime
Before the first launch of such a technique, especially after long, in time, downtime, it must be pre.Prepared for work. First, the uniform tractor needs to roll out into the open space (on the street in the yard) and examine it for corrosion.
If there are traces of foci of corrosion on the nodes and the metal surface of the unit, they should be immediately removed, and the problem areas should be treated with special compounds (rust converters) and paint. Then, before the first launch of the equipment, it is necessary to carry out the following preparatory work:
- Remove the old one, which was flooded before the conservation of the walk.Behind tractor, fuel from the tank.
- Clean the gearbox from the old lubricant.
- Clean the gear lubrication from the residues of the lubricant, rinse it, and then dry it properly.
- Pour fresh fuel, as well as transmission oil.
- Inspect the fuel tubes for their sealing and the presence of a variety of cracks. In case of acute need, for example, when strong blockages appear, they should be washed.
- Rinse and rinse filters in gasoline. Then dry them and put them back. Worn or damaged filters should be replaced.
- Carry out the diagnosis of the carburetor (dismantle it, disassemble, then blow it with compressed air and clean it from contaminants with gasoline, and then assemble it back and install on a single tractor).
- Perform a comprehensive diagnosis of drive belts for wear or large cracks. Worn or damaged belts must be changed to new.
- Complex diagnostics of the CPG of the apparatus. It needs to be disassembled and a thorough inspection for the presence on the surface of the walls of the apparatus of burrs and traces of the appearance of rust.
- Carry out a thorough inspection of the spark plug. It needs to be twisted and make sure that there is no scale on its surface, as well as a variety of deposits. Then you need to damage the machine engine. To do this, you need to stretch out the starter cable several times with sharp movements.
Then you need to make sure that the running part of the walk.Behind tractor is about the serviceability of the battery, as well as the tire pressure. Before the first launch, especially after prolonged downtime, you need to make sure of the serviceability of the control systems of the walk.Behind tractor.
How to prepare for work one.Axle tractor after winter?
In most regions of our vast Motherland, the long.Awaited spring came to the court, and many negligent owners have not yet been prepared for work and how they have been thrown into the barn last fall so to this day.
First of all, we open the gas tank cover and look, if there are mice there are there gasoline and whether it neighing from the inside. The good owner, since the fall, was supposed to be poured to the top of gasoline, a bad owner instead of gasoline will find dirt and rust in his tank.
- If with a tank there is a complete order. We drain the old gasoline from it, blow out the filter and fill the tank with fresh fuel
- If the tank is garbage and rust. We drain everything that remains in it since last year, remove the tank, thoroughly rinse and put it back
Remove the air filter lid, remove the filter element from the case and produce maintenance in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer of your walk-behind tract
The manufacturer of this walk.Behind tractor recommends serving an air filter for this regulations:
We look for drain plugs at the bottom of the carburetor and fuel tap. Turn them away and wait for the old fuel to drain. As soon as the fuel is dragging. We wrap drain plugs in place, open the fuel valve, wait a few minutes while the fuel will come to the carburetor and see if the gasoline comes from where.
- If gasoline leaks, we eliminate the leak
- If in the area of the carburetor and the crane everything is dry, we proceed to the next stage
We find an oil probe on the engine, twist it from the engine, wipe it dry with a clean cloth, insert it into the engine. Take it out and see how many oils are in the engine: the oil should be on the upper probe label
- If the oil level is insufficient. We add
- If the oil is already black and stinks of burning and you no longer remember when you changed it for the last time, if you changed it at all? Do not skimp. Drain this surrogate right there and fill the new
Check the work of the tension roller of the drive belt:
- With a completely released movement control lever. The video must be released and not squeeze the belt
- With a squeezer of traffic control, the video should pull the belt as much as possible
If the video occupies an incorrect position, adjust it to throw the thrust over the links of the adjusting circuit
We take out the pouring cork of the main gearbox and try to measure how much oil is left there and whether it remains at all. Oil can be measured with wire: drive into the gearbox wire. Remove and see how much oil is there:
- If oils are at least a little but there is. Roll up with the operating instructions and share to the level
- If the oil in the gearbox is not, but you have no instructions, pour at least a liter of any oil
Check the condition of the stoppers of drive wheels or milling cutters:
Run the engine, warm it for several minutes, well grate it:
Difficulties in launch
Difficulties in starting are shown for a malfunction of nodes and elements. The success of repair work depends on the accuracy of the diagnosis. If disadvantages are found, they are repairing diesel motoblock. Service and small repair can be carried out on their own. You need a set of keys, a locksmith mechanism and skillful hands.
At the stage of fuel preparation, the following incidents are likely:
- A light filter does not let in air;
- The hole of the tank cover is boarded up;
- The channel of fuel is littered;
- The carburetor broke.
After a series of unsuccessful launches, it is advisable to unscrew the candle. The working part can be filled with fuel. In this case, dry the element, then pump the cylinder through the hole. We twist the candle and let it down again.
If the candle is dry, then the fuel does not enter the burning chamber. We will perform several operations alternately to renew the feed system:
- Drain the old gasoline;
- Wash the tank;
- Clean the special filter from dirt;
- Clean the fuel supply hose;
- Clean the jacklers of the carburetor;
- Season the tank with clean fuel;
- Open the tap;
- Clean the breathing channel in the tire.
Block: 6/7 | Summer characters: 1124
Number of blocks: 8 | General number of symbols: 17638 Colenutics of the used donors: 4information for each donor:
DIY cultivator repair
Very often farmers fail to start a cultivator due to air entering its fuel system. If after several attempts the technique has not started, then you need to steal the remaining air from the structure.
To get rid of air excess, it is necessary to open the fuel supply crane, as well as promote all bolted fuel mounts. After that, you need to blow the nozzles. To do this, you can use a spaced span.
If even after that the cultivator does not start, then you need to inspect other details of the technique.
Particular attention is paid to such nodes:
- Air filter-due to strong clogs, it may not let air into the carburetor;
- The tank cover. If a cork has formed on it, then the defect will need to be carefully removed;
- Fuel supply channel. Due to the regular use of the cultivator, the hoses are very clogged. In this case, the channel must be removed and blowing it with compressed air;
- Carburetor. This part of the equipment is constantly working with fuel. Due to the poor-quality fuel, a carburetor forms on the walls of the carburetor, which must be regularly removed;
- The exhaust system. On the inner walls of the pipe, the black carpet gradually accumulates, interfering with the normal work of the cultivator;
- The cylinder-piston group-the walls of this part of the engine should be perfectly smooth. If the slightest defects appeared on them, this will lead to a major breakdown. In this case, you will need to completely change the piston group of the cultivator motor.
Often the cultivator cannot be made due to the malfunction of the spark plug. To inspect the part, it must be unscrewed using the key. If a carpet formed on its surface, then the farmer added too much oil to the fuel mixture. To fix the problem, you need to clean the candle and screw it again. If even after that the cultivator does not start, then the candle will need to be replaced with a new part.
The owners of the cultivators SUNGARDEN, Texas and Neva are faced with all the above causes. They have almost the same design, so repairs for each cultivator will be carried out in a similar order.
Проверка катушки зажигания мотоблока. How to check the ignition coil motor cultivator.