Huter benzotrimmer stalls on idle. Diagnosis of malfunctions
Huter trimmer is not gaining momentum stalls
If you have done operations with the filter, but the work of a trimmer for grass working from gasoline remains the same, the benzotrimer does not gain momentum what to do?
Then you should try to extract the filter from the device in order to provide the so.called “relief” of the trimmer for grass. Why is a Chinese lawn mower not developing speed, the cause of Husqvarna. Should help.
The next and rather common problem when working with a gasoline trimmer is that it simply stalls and does not give any signs of life.
In this case, the problem may be as follows:
The last and most common cause of the breakdown of a gasoline trimmer for grass is that the cable that is located in the carburetor department was just sleeping.
Therefore, make sure that it will be well pulled, but not to the limit, otherwise with too much load on the gasoline trimmer for grass, this small cable can crack and then you will definitely have to contact the service center, and then also throw out many money into the wind.
At high speeds
When a braid for grass stalls at high speeds, this is due to the following problems:
- clogging or clutching a valve located on the gas tank lid;
- The carburetor was diluted under the influence of vibrations arising during the operation of the mechanism;
- problems with the circulation of the fuel mixture;
- atmospheric air
- The hose intended for fuel fuel cracked or slightly connected.
The carburetor is regulated by relying on the operational instruction to the trimmer. For configuration, it is often enough to weaken the tightening of its body. If there are problematic issues with the circulation of the fuel mixture, then it can gradually enter the carburetor. After its production, the engine stalls at high speeds.
Toyota Camry low idle stalling no DTC
Why stalls the lawn mower: reasons and solutions
The reason why your tool abruptly stops working, namely the engine does not gain revolutions, breaks them off, or “stalls” in popularity, there may be more than one. Often this is to blame not only the engine itself, but also the adjacent systems, unit nodes, completely different details related to the preparation of the fuel-air mixture, its quality, transportation to the tool of the tool. Consider the most typical situations:
- He is not gaining momentum. The engine drive mechanics may be damaged or there were problems with the carburetor, but the main reason should be considered clogging of the air filter. To change the situation, it must be removed, cleaned, and if it is no longer subject to the latter, then change for a new one, promptly making an order on our website. Also, there will not be a turn of the braid for grass, if the cable from the carburetor constantly flies. disassemble the unit and firmly fix it, or buy a new one if cracks are found on the element, other types of deformations.
- At high speeds. The lid on the gas tank is clogged. it needs to be cleaned or new. often the reason is a sipped carb. We submit information on the correct adjustment of all screws in information articles. Check the quality of the fuel hose and change it to a new one if necessary.
- When heated. It occurs in moments when the fuel in the carburetor literally boils. It can also appear in the options if the carba damper is more rare, rotary type (not disk). The only option would be to replace the carburetor with a new. There is another option for a broken wire or ignition coil. In this case, change the element of the latter.
- Starts and stalls (immediately after launch). Solved or incorrectly adjusted carburetor is the main reason for this situation. Calm vibration will indicate an uneven supply of fuel, and competent adjustment of the node will help to correct the situation.
We hope you found the right answer to the question: why the lawn mower stalls, and all the proposed catalog details today, as always, are at your service. You need a piston trimmer for grass, a new carburetor, or the elements accompanying the operation of these systems. you will find everything in the open spaces of the Benzo SIP store.
What to do if the lawn mower stalls when you press the gas
Most often during the periods when the lawn mower stalls when the gas is added, the cause will be the air damper, more precisely, its condition: it clogged. Structurally, the part is located in the place where the resulting fuel is sprayed behind it, and, accordingly, the product collects all inclusions in low.quality gasoline. To eliminate the problem, you just need to clean it. The same situation can occur with a filter clogged, but it is eliminated similarly. Total, we specify the reasons for which the tool is led to the gas to the stalled state:
- a clogged air damper;
- The clogged filter is fuel, and when you give gas, this is especially noticeable;
- the air of the crankshaft shaft occurs;
- damaged gasket between the cylinder and the carb.
When you cleared, washed and blowing the elements, but again the lawn mower stall when you press the gas-replace them with new ones, check the quality of the fuel, as well as the literacy of the proportions of the cooked mixture. When opening the air damper, the tool will stall for the following reasons:
- Dosage carburetor.
- The appearance of cracks on the fuel hose caused air leaks.
- The occurrence of problems with the oil seals.
In the process, situations arise when the lawn mower at high speeds is subject to a similar sharp stop. It occurs for the following reasons:
- due to problems with the circulation of the fuel mixture;
- with air leaks;
- The fuel intake hose is poorly connected or cracked and cannot be used;
- stab or clogged the valve of the cover of the gasoline tank;
- The carburetor was resolved.
In most cases, nevertheless, the cause will be a carburetor and related filter, hoses. If you need cutting gear or trimmer heads, then our site will also offer them to buy them with gasoline tools and components for them.
The trimmer for grass stalls. how to eliminate the problem
A gasoline trimmer for grass is a useful tool for cleaning from unnecessary grass of house territories and large area lawns. The design of this technique is quite complicated, therefore, if the device breaks, there may be several reasons. The most likely factors that have caught a breakdown are usually described in the user guide. Knowing why a trimmer for grass stalls, you can try to independently eliminate the defect. The most common malfunctions provoking the motorcycle stops, and the ability to repair them with your own hands is in the material further.
In order to most accurately determine the cause of the trimmer malfunction for grass of any brand (for example, echo) and find out the possibility of eliminating it, you need to install, when performing what action the device stalls. The engine can turn off both at idle and at high speeds, heated under load or immediately after starting and t.D.
If you stalled after gas supply
Owners of gasoline braids often mention that the lawn mower stalls when you press the gas. Usually such a breakdown occurs due to problems in the carburetor. A failure in his work can occur due to long-term storage, use in difficult conditions, significant overload of the motor. The symptom of such a breakdown will be vibrating movements of the device during operation.
On a note! Users familiar with the repair of a car carburetor can try to restore this important node of the trimmer for the grass on their own, using the instructions for operating. Otherwise, the correct decision will be to seek help from the service center representatives.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls when you give gas because the fuel valve is clogged. This interferes with the supply of gasoline. To eliminate the problem, it is enough to loosen the valve. Thus, normal supply of carburetor fuel will be restored.
Another possible reason why the lawn mower stalls when gas is supplied is pollution of the soundtress (check valve). This detail prevents the appearance of a vacuum in a gas tank. If it is clogged, the air does not flow, which means that fuel does not go to the carburetor. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to clean this element.
If it stalled at high speeds
If the carburetor stalls at high speeds, this means that in idle and small there are enough incoming fuel, and to work on high is not enough. Then it is necessary to check the serviceability of the following nodes of the trimmer for the grass.
- Fuel hose. its integrity could be violated as a result of cracking. In this case, you need to replace the part. Or maybe you just need to tighten the clamps.
- A filter network between a carburetor and a hose for supplying a gasoline mixture-it could clog. In this situation, it is necessary to clean the detail.
- The valve on the gas tank cover. he could stick or clog with garbage. Cleaning is also necessary.
- Carburetor. perhaps as a result of constant vibration, it was resolved. This is usually characteristic of cheap Chinese details. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to set up according to the instructions. In some cases, it is enough to only weaken the tightening of the carburetor case. If the adjustment is not possible, it is necessary to install a new element.
- Additionally, check the air filter. Perhaps it will need to be washed and cleaned or replaced with a new one, as he could clog with dirt and particles of grass when tilted technology, when the user mowed in hard.to.reach places.
If you stalled during work idle
If the lawn mower stalls, working idle, there may be several factors reasons.
- First you need to check the prepared fuel solution, when it comes to a four-stroke trimmer working on a gasoline-oil mixture. There is a chance that it is made incorrectly. the proportions are not withstanded. Because of this, the gearbox is warming up, and the revolutions on the drum are lowering.
- Another probable cause is blockage of elements such as a throttle, air filter or carburetor. You need to clean the indicated details.
- Another possible factor is to resolve or incorrectly carried out carburetor adjustment. You need to adjust the setting according to the instructions.
- Observe this problem mono and when opening the air damper. In this situation, the lack of fuel for a trimmer for grass occurs through the fault of the air flow.
If the device does not have enough fuel, it works properly at high speeds or when they increase, but stalls at idle. If the root of the problem consists in the carburetor, the lawn mower will be disconnected both with cold startup and hot.
If you stalled after starting
If the technique starts and stalls immediately after starting, this indicates the wrong settings or deducting the device. As a result of this, the fuel enters the engine unevenly, which leads to significant vibration and disconnecting the trimmer for the grass. To fix the breakdown, it is necessary to reconfigure the device according to the user management.
Another probable problem is the blockage of the valve supplying the gasoline mixture. It must be cleaned.
On a note! If the trimmer for the grass starts, but immediately stalls, it may also mean that the fuel is moving to the carburetor with difficulty. Weakening the valve will help to eliminate the problem. this will provide uniform and free circulation of fuel in the device.
Another possible reason is the damaged fuel intake hose. Air can penetrate through cracks and holes into the system. To solve the problem, you need to increase the engine speed in order to get rid of air bubbles that have penetrated the device.
If you stalled when opening the damper
If the technique works properly at idle, but stalls when opening an air damper, this reports about the penetration of air into the system through cracks in the fuel supply hose or damaged oil seals. To fix the breakdown and establish the work of the tool without driving air from the atmosphere, it is necessary to replace damaged parts.
Preventive measures and operating rules
So that the lawn mower does not work and does not stall when starting, it must be correctly stored and operated. Compliance with the following simple recommendations will forget about problems.
- When begging the grass, you need to monitor the state of the cooling system. It is also necessary to regularly clean the channels in the case and starter’s ribs.
- To clean the tool, you should use kerosene, solvent, or other washing tools.
- You can not clean a hot tool. it must cool before washing.
- It is important to observe the recommended working mode. this will avoid overheating of the engine.
- If a braid for grass is not used over the next thirty days, the fuel must be drained, otherwise it will fall into heavy components that can score the channels of the carburetor.
- After the fuel is merged, the trimmer for the grass should work at idle for some time until it turns off. This will allow you to completely get rid of the rest inside the working mixture.
To store the tool in cold weather, you need:
- completely drain the fuel;
- disassemble the lawn mower, wash and clean all available components;
- inspect the condition of the parts, eliminate all defects that can be corrected;
- pour the required amount of oil into the gearbox;
- Clean the air filter;
- perform partial disassembly of the engine, wash all moving parts, blow and lubricate thoroughly;
- To lubricate the piston, unscrew the candle, then raise the piston to the upper dead point by the starter, pour a small amount of oil into the hole for the candle and do the crankshaft several times.
Important! If there is no way to store a trimmer for grass in a warm dry room, you must first wrap the motor with an embarrassed rag.
Only by observing these rules, you can be sure that the lawn mower will work properly and will not stall for a number of seasons.
As you can see, stopping the work of a trimmer for grass can be caused by many reasons. Most of them can be fixed independently using the user instructions. In cases where there is no self.confidence, the equipment is recommended to be attributed to repairs. It is worth remembering that incorrect actions can cause even greater harm to the trimmer. As a result, the repair of Motokos will cost a much larger amount than it would be initially, and in the worst case, it may be necessary to buy a new unit.
When pressing gas
If the lawn mower stops when pressing the gas, then the reasons may be the following.
- The most common option is a fuss of adjusting the carburetor, which occurs with significant loads on the drive, after a prolonged inaction of the mechanism or when it is used in severe conditions.
- The clogging of the fuel valve, which eliminates it with the message, as a result of which gasoline according to the system begins to flow normally.
- The weakening and hanging of the cable in the carburetor. Also, a tensile of the fuel hose can occur up to its rupture, caused by the action of a significant load.
- Clogging of the saapun (check valve), as a result of which fuel does not enter the tank.
If the problem is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized by the appearance of vibrations of the lawn mower. Когда лопается шланг или растягивается трос — выполняют замену данных комплектующих.
Read the same from the heading
What gasoline in the Husqvarna lawn mower
Oil for the lawn mower: how to correctly change it and which liquid it is better to fill the lawn mower is a very necessary thing for those who need repeating mowing of grass on lawns and other earthen areas. But with the acquisition of this tool, one should not forget that he, like at least some other mechanism, asks for repeating maintenance. Basin gasoline Husqvarna to the lawn mower 
Huter gas mower adjustment of carburetor
Tuning the carburetor of the chainsaw of the chainsaw for an independent option of the carburetor, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with its device and understand the work order that is carried out to adjust the parts responsible for the correct functioning of the components of the device and the parts close to it. It is necessary to carefully handle objects for the option, also determine the compliance of the displayed characteristics of very acceptable values. About the device of the carburetor carburetor 
How to correct the fishing line for a trimmer to a gas station
A step.by.step annotation, how to wind a fishing line for a trimmer on a trimmer coil for grass with the advent of spring, you often spend your time in a dacha or a personal plot. From such a confusion as grass and weeds, you will be protected by a trimmer for grass. This tool without much work trims and mows grass in complex areas, where an ordinary lawn mower is not possible. Trimmer for grass. very effective and 
Useful information for those who do not have a trimmer for grass after winter
Why does a trimmer not start for the grass after wintering ? What are the main reasons for this problem?
Benzotrimmer may not start due to the fact that the fuel remained in the tank last year, which, simply put, was exhausted. Two signs may indicate this: the candle is dry and there is a spark. To eliminate this problem, you just need to replace the fuel.
In addition, a gasoline trimmer for grass after winter starts a little differently. Open the damper and pump up a little gasoline into the carburetor, and then take the handle until you feel some resistance. After that, you can launch.
With a long simple, an air filter can clog. Evidence of it may be the launch of “hot”, after which the trimmer for the grass immediately stalls. Perhaps in the cold season the filter managed to clog with dust. Two options are possible here: first you need to clean it, and if this does not help, then you need to purchase a new filter.
In general, a similar conversation should begin with the fact that after the purchase of a garden benchmain tool it would be better to get to know the instructions attached to it initially. Then many problems could have been avoided. But since this happened a gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start, you need to look for sources of inoperability. And in this article we will consider the main reasons why the trimmer for the grass is not started by the example of the Elitech T750 model, as well as tell the general recommendations for such a tool.
Start with banal! We will figure out how to properly start a gasoline trimmer for grass. Maybe such that the reason lies here.
First you need to bring a red toggle switch on a trimmer bar for grass to position “i”. This means the inclusion of power supply. Then you need to switch the fuel supply lever on the carburetor and use the fuel “suction” button (looks like a pipette, is on a carburetor). This is necessary to supply gasoline to the engine. Fuel supply lever to return to its original position. At the end, sharply pull the starter handle on yourself. The trimmer for the grass should earn. Try it several times if the first time does not work. If after such manipulations the situation has not changed and a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start, then it is worth it to inspect it on your own first before you lead to the service center. There are two main reasons why the garden trimmer is not started:
The second reason why the garden tool does not work is the fuel ended. On Elinech T750, a fuel tank is located near the motor, but on most trimmers it is there. We unscrew the cap from the tank and pour gasoline there (the most optimal version of the AI-92, it is inexpensive and does not clog the carburetor as AI-76). Do not forget to add special oil for engines to the tank, 50 grams on the gas tank is enough, without it the motor will begin to “sneeze” and quickly become unusable. After cover the tank with a cap, wipe the surface of a trimmer for grass with a dry rag and our hands. We also make the above manipulations to include a garden tool.
If the gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start as before, then it makes sense to give it to repair. And the reason for such a solution is simple. if you do not have appropriate skills, the repair of equipment is practically impossible.
In order for the tool to serve as long as possible and do not arise such malfunctions, you should first get acquainted with the instructions for the operation of a trimmer for grass
Also, pay special attention to the engine time for the grass for the grass. make a short break every 15 minutes of work and, finally, take care of the tool correctly, wipe it after work, lubricate with graphite lubricant. Observing such simple rules, you can significantly increase the life of the tool and it is quite possible that you will not have to look for the reasons why the gasoline trimmer is not started for grass.
petrol? Prerequisites and their elimination
In the near future, a gasoline trimmer for grass
I got the status of the 1st of the main instruments in the arsenal of summer residents. And this is logical, because a motorized braid for grass allows you to quickly put a personal plot in order. But from time to time it happens that a trimmer for grass does not start hot and even cool. In such situations, it is necessary without the help of others to establish the cause of the malfunction. Let’s find out what to do if a trimmer is untangled for grass. The prerequisites, which more often lead to such troubles, will be considered further.
What is the resource of Chinese motorcycles?
Chinese or lawn mower is able to work about 500 mothers. But this is with the correct mixture, good oil, a good factory assembly. If a person fills gasoline with one good refueling, accurately measures the same oil along the Menzurka, the carburetor regulates the same mixture, the fuel burns correctly, then the coveted half a hundred hours of motor resources is a very affordable bar.
But here you can’t also forget about Chinese marriage. They even balance the shafts on their knee, put the cheapest bearings, carburetors stamp with clogged channels. If a person understands the principle of operation of a two.stroke engine and carburetor, understands how to sort it out, then he can eventually collect an almost perfect trimmer for grass.
In general, if we consider the Chinese motorcycle foam as a space for creativity, then even its breakdown is an occasion to study something new, this is a designer for a man.
If you need a tool, then it is worth finding a Japanese analogue, or switch to an electrical model.
Trimmer does not start for grass
Like any technique, trimmers for grass are subject to various breakdowns. Often at the beginning of the summer season, the owners of such a tool complain that the trimmer does not start for the grass, and you have to look for a long time to look for the cause of the malfunction.
For those who have acquired a trimmer for grass recently and still on “you” with this technique, information will be useful about why the trimmer for grass is not started and what to do in this case. So, let’s find out what can cause this.
A gasoline trimmer for grass is not started. 10 possible reasons
Before trying to independently establish the work of the tool, carefully study the guide for its operation. Perhaps the information contained in it will promple you with one or another thought. Otherwise, you will have to look for the cause of the malfunction by selection. It may be one of the following:
- The cupcan on the rod is not transferred to the “v.””. This is one of the elementary actions, but sometimes beginners forget to turn on the tool before starting it.
- Such errors include the absence of fuel in the tank. If the fuel ends, and you forgot about it, just pour into the tank (usually located near the motor) AI-92 gasoline.
- Absence, inappropriate mixture or incorrect proportion of engines oil. Ideally, you should regularly add no more than 50 g of oil. This will serve as an additional lubricant and will support the engine of your trimmer for grass in working condition. Also consider that oil is of different types (“synthetics”, “semi-synthetics”, “mineral water”)-all of them affect the operation of the mechanism differently.
- If a trimmer mowel for grass does not start after winter, drain the fuel remaining in the gas tank and replace it with fresh. This is especially true for small low.power trimmers with small engines sensitive to low.quality mixture. In addition, during the winter, a precipitate may form at the bottom of the gas tank, which is due to which problems arise with the operation of the device.
- Excessive fuel pumping can also become one of the reasons that the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start. Когда воздушная заслонка перекрыта, свечу заливает топливом. It should be twisted and dried, and then inserted into your place and try to launch the engine, holding the gas trigger. It is advisable before this to check it for the presence between the electrodes of the spark. If there is no spark, the candle should be replaced.
- Problems with the filter. If your trimmer for the grass starts poorly, remove the air filter and run the tool without it. If everything works out, the filter should be changed to a new. As an option. to carefully clean and blow the old one, but sooner or later the replacement will still have to be done.
- trimmer for the grass stalled and does not start? Try to clean the so.called sapun. an element designed to level pressure in the gas tank. Cleaning can be done with a regular long needle. The clogged soundtrack often becomes the cause of the malfunction.
- Knives are removed from the car. some models will not work under this condition.
- Violation of tightness. You can check this using a pressure gauge. If the pressure begins to fall, you should determine which of the parts of the carburetor is faulty. Most often, carburetor gasket wears out.
- Sometimes, after a long period of work, you can notice that the trimmer for the grass has overheated and does not start. Firstly, you should know that you should definitely take breaks. The amount of continuous operation time recommended for this model should be indicated in the instructions. Also, the problem of overheating can lie in a faulty ignition coil or in the air cooling system, which prevents overheating.
If none of these actions has given a result, you should contact the repair shop or service center.
The lawn mower stalls in other words suffocates when pressing the gas
If the inconsistent is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized when the lawn mowing appears when the vibrations appear. When a hose bursts or a cable stretches, a change of data data is made.
When a braid for grass stalls at large speeds, this is due to the following problems:
- clogging or clutching the valve placed on the gas tank lid;
- The carburetor was drained under the influence of vibrations that occur during the operation of the mechanism;
- obstacles with the circulation of fuel consistency;
- atmospheric air
- The hose created to fuel fuel cracked or slightly connected.
The carburetor is regulated by focusing on the operational annotation to the trimmer. For the option, it is often enough to weaken the tightness of its body. If there are problematic issues with the circulation of the fuel consistency, then it can gradually enter the carburetor. After its production, the engine stalls at huge speeds.
At single speeds, all.fought trimmer stopping the grass are subsequent:
- pollution, drainage in another incorrectly configured adjustment of the carburetor;
- clogging of the air filter;
- reducing the speed of the gearbox when heating it, which is a consequence of the use of inappropriate fuel consistency;
- clogging of the throttle;
- air entering the system;
- insufficiently fuel at the work of a lawn mower.
If a carburetor is a problem place, then the technique will stop at the “cold” and with a “hot” launch.
The unit can stall immediately after starting, if the carburetor is resolved as it was also called incorrectly configured. this causes an uneven supply of fuel. The result will be that the device begins to vibrate clearly. To eliminate problems, the carburetor is reconfigured, acting by annotation to the mechanism.
Blocking air filter ─ another reason for the unreliable operation of the device. To check the involvement of this element in the malfunction, you need to start the lawn mower without it. The contaminated filter can be washed in gasoline, dried or replaced with new.
The clogged fuel filter does not let the fuel into the cylinder, and the engine with full gas stalls due to elementary lack of gasoline. This element is located inside the tank on a fence hose. To eliminate the problem, instead of the old filter, put on the new hose or rinse carefully the one that was removed.
Advice! When trying to pull out a cork in the tank, the hose along with the filter can fall into the tank. You can get them with tweezers.
Why does the car stall at idle and what to do?
Car owners often fall into a situation where the engine suddenly stalls. the car does not go or work at idle. From this article you will learn about the reasons for stopping the motor, diagnostic methods, repair methods
E90 engine malfunction and stalling on low idle
Diesel does not hold idle speed
To understand why the engine stops at idle, it is necessary to study the principle of operation of this system slightly. The diesel engine works as follows: under high pressure, the fuel is injected into the cylinder, while the air is compressed in the cylinder by 16-25 times. High temperature helps to compress small particles of diesel fuel, from which these particles are ignited and the burning of diesel fuel occurs. Gases expand the piston, it falls down, that is, it makes reciprocating movements. The reasons for stopping the diesel engine at idle can be:
- not the intake of fuel in the fuel pump of high pressure;
- lack of a signal of the operation sensors of the position of the crankshaft entering the control unit.
- There is no way to regulate high pressure in the specified limits (the most common cause of engine stop).
- depressurization of a high.pressure system. the elements of the nozzle wear out and the fuel, which is dumped into the return, increases. It reaches volumes in which the system is not able to maintain the necessary pressure in the rail;
- mechanical wear of the parts of the high.pressure fuel engine;
- Docking in the internal pressure valve filter.
The stop of a classic engine operating on diesel fuel occurs for the same reasons as in modern engines.
The main elements of chainsaws
Before starting to delve into the issues of breakdowns and repairing the tool, let’s first figure out what the chainsaw actually consists of. First of all, I would like to note that this tool belongs to that category of technology, the work of which depends directly on the internal combustion engine.
It is also important that the chainsaws are equipped with an engine with one cylinder, and whose operation is carried out on such fuel as gasoline. It is worth noting that, despite the similarity with other tools, it does not have a gearbox. And it is replaced by a peculiar chain single.stage gear, through which the movement of the chain itself (saw) is carried out
And it is replaced by a peculiar chain single.stage gear, through which the movement of the chain itself (saw) is carried out.
Read trimmer for grass gasoline Partner is not gaining momentum
In fact, chainsaws are a fairly simple design, but this does not prevent it from being reliable, practical and capable of entirely ensuring direct uninterrupted and cyclic work even in fairly difficult conditions. This tool consists of a huge spectra of certain elements of “vital” for proper and productive work. This is a carburetor, a direct tension device, a tire equipped with a chain and other elements.
Before buying a chainsaw, be sure to study all the options, and choose the suitable brand of the chainsaw.
To simplify your choice, we have made a chainsaw rating for you by reliability.
If you have a limited budget, then read the article about the manufacturers of chainsaws.
Insufficient chain grease does not allow to start and the saw does not develop momentum
Many people wonder why the chainsaws are stalling when I click on gas? The answer may also lie in insufficient chain grease (see. Oil for the chain of the chainsaw), as the oil pipeline can flow, or direct channels are simply clogged
That is why pay attention to the chain, since if it is dry, without delay, take the channels that are engaged in the supply of oil directly to the tire of the tool.Then inspect in detail the parts where the vestibroces of the oil pump with the tubes are connected. But if you notice that the oil in the joints leaks, or you found cracks on the tubes themselves, then in the first case, lay out the sealant places, and the tubes will have to be replaced
Immediately after you started
The unit may stall immediately after starting, if the carburetor is shifted or incorrectly adjusted. This causes an uneven supply of fuel. As a result, the device vibrates clearly. To eliminate defects, the carburetor is reconfigured, following the annotations to the mechanism.
Apart from that, the engine stops when clogging the fuel supply valve. In such cases, it is quite easy to clean it. If the bureau at first earned, but later stalled immediately, then maybe the fuel with some difficulty falls into the carburetor knot. Weakening of the valve helps to solve the issue, which ensures free circulation of the consistency in the system.
The stop can also be caused by air leaks in the presence of mechanical damage to the hose (holes, cracks), taking fuel. In this case, increase the speed of the drive in order to resign more air from the system from the system.
Where to look for a reason or where to start checking
All chainsaws have the same design, and work according to one principle. The device of the chainsaw can be found in this material. It does not play much meaning which brand of the tool. Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Champion, Partner, Sturm and others. A malfunction manifested in the form when a chainsaw is stalling when pressed on gas can arise the same both on expensive and high.quality tools and on budget Chinese devices. If the problem has arisen, then it needs to be solved.
A chainsaw is a system of mechanisms consisting of details. Any detail in the mechanism can fail, which will lead to a partial or complete failure of the tool. If the tool engine starts, then this does not mean that the chainsaw is completely serviceable. Когда при повышении оборотов происходит прекращение работы двигателя, значит на то имеются соответствующие причины. With this malfunction, you need to pay attention initially to a number of the following tool mechanisms:
- Gas tank. make sure of the presence of fuel. If fuel is in sufficient quantity, you should also check the serviceability of the fuel filter, the presence of a connection of the supply hose with the carburetor, and also make sure that the operability
These are the main details and mechanisms that should be checked first if there is a malfunction when the chainsaw stalls when the accelerator is pressed. There are other reasons why the chainsaw engine stall when the gas trigger presses. What else can contribute to this malfunction, as well as features of elimination of breakdowns, we will find out later.