Saw for which objects are being developed. Coordination and approval of a plan of measures for localization and liquidation of accidents
Production instructions: Full alignment
In the article we will tell you what the production instruction is (hereinafter. Pi) and why it is needed. We will analyze which NPA requires that the organization be pi. With examples, we will show how to develop pi, provide them with workers and organize a test of knowledge of pi.
There are no definitions of the term “production instruction” in any NPA. According to a general understanding, the production instruction is a document for maintenance personnel that prescribes the procedure for performing official duties in the technological process.
The document presents a direct algorithm of actions at the workplace, including breakdowns or accidents.
Non-contextual models with post selection | L23 Advanced Topics in Quantum Information Theory 2022
PI for industrial safety are compiled taking into account risk factors and the specifics of work at a particular enterprise. This differs from the operating manuals of equipment.
Clear adherence to the instructions of the instructions allows employees not to deviate from the process, to receive the desired result and ensure maximum labor safety.
On the need to develop PML or Pla
In accordance with the requirements of Article 10 of the Federal Law 16-ФЗ “On Industrial Safety of Dangerous Production Facilities”, the organization operating the OPA is obliged to plan and carry out measures to localize and eliminate the consequences of accidents at a dangerous production facility through the development and approval of measures to localize and eliminate the consequences accidents. As we all know, from January 1, 2014. The government decree of August 26, 2013 entered into force. 30 “On approval of the Regulation on the development of plans for localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities”, which establishes the procedure for developing plans for the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities and the requirements for their content. By order of Rostekhnadzor of November 26, 2015. 80 on amendments to the federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety “General explosion safety rules for explosive and fire hazardous chemical, petrochemical and oil refineries” (registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on February 18, 2016., registration 1130) assigned an abbreviation of PML. In addition, earlier, in order to promote compliance with the requirements of federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety by order of Rostekhnadzor of December 26, 2012. 81 approved “Recommendations for the development of plans for localization and elimination of accidents for explosive and fire hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities”. This document contains recommendations for the development of a plan for the localization and elimination of accidents (PLA), its composition, content, form, approval and review procedure, as well as measures for its implementation. The federal law of 16-ФЗ clearly spells out the name of the mandatory document: a plan of measures for localizing and eliminating the consequences of accidents. In addition, there is a clear procedure for their development. So what does it mean here? What is the difference between the plan of measures for the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents and the plan of localization and elimination of accidents? If you carefully look at the main provisions, requirements and recommendations in the development of these two documents, in fact, it is clear that this is almost the same thing:
Therefore, if the enterprise has a PLA, developed taking into account the “recommendations for the development of plans for localization and elimination of accidents for explosive and hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities”, then the development of a new document called “measures for the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents” in general, nor to What will not lead a new. Why duplicate the same type of documents? If we analyze the names of documents, we can conclude that the difference between them is that one is developed to plan the elimination of accidents, and the other for planning to eliminate the consequences of accidents. But if you think, in fact, the elimination of the accident. This is the elimination of its consequences. Perhaps that is why, in the Federal Law of 16-ФЗ, just such a wording is given, in addition, in “Recommendations for the development of localization and elimination of accidents for explosive and hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities” there is a clear indication that is also developed, including for the development of the development of measures for the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents on. It is worth noting that if earlier all these plans were subject to industrial safety examination, now the concept of “other documentation” is excluded in the Federal Law of 16-ФЗ and plans are no longer subject to examination. Summarizing our reasoning as a result to the question of the need to develop PLA or PML, we will give the answer of the general director of CJSC NTC PB Prof., Dr. Techn. Science e.AT. Klovach (journal “Labor Safety in Industry” for February 2014.): “In accordance with P. 2 of Article 10 of the Federal Law of July 21, 1997. 16-ФЗ “On the industrial safety of hazardous production facilities”  as amended, which entered into force on January 1, 2014., measures for localizing and eliminating the consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities (hereinafter referred to as objects) of the I, II and III hazard of hazard are planned through the development and approval by the head of the organization or structural unit of plans for the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents at such facilities (hereinafter. The plans of events). The procedure for the development of these plans and the requirements for their content are established by the Regulation on the development of plans for the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities (hereinafter. The Regulation), which was approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation . The provision defines the purpose of developing measures of measures; the timing of their validity and the basis of revision; subjects approving and coordinating them; and the structure of these plans. Special sections of the action plan determine the procedure for an accident at the facility in accordance with the requirements established by federal standards and rules in the field of industrial safety (hereinafter. The Federal Tax Service). Currently, the requirements for the composition (sections) and the content of the document that determines the procedure in the event of an accident at the facility is contained in the Federal Tax Service , where this document is called the “Localization and Elimination of the consequences of accidents”. The need for a document with this name is also established in the Federal Tax Service . In other Federal Tax Service (for example, ), a similar document is called the “Plan for the Elimination of Accidents”. There are regulatory legal acts of the federal executive bodies (hereinafter. Acts) subject to the day the relevant Federal Taxes and the Compulsory Fund on the basis of the Federal Law , in which there are requirements for the preparation of documents with the name “plan for the elimination of accidents” . “Plan for the elimination of accidents and personnel protection” . The above FNP do not provide for the need to develop measures of measures only for objects of certain hazard classes and different validity periods (revision) of plans, depending on the hazard classes of objects. Plans (with various names) in these Federal Tax Service and other acts also does not correspond to the position established. Taking into account that the status of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation is above the status of the Federal Tax Service and other acts, the Federal Tax Service and other acts continue to operate in the field of their distribution in part that does not contradict the position.Thus, organizations operating above objects of the I, II and III hazard of hazard should develop and approve the plans of measures, the names and which correspond to the position, regardless of the availability of documents with other names and the validity of these documents. At the same time, special sections of the plans of the measures should determine the procedure in the event of an accident at the facility in accordance with the requirements established by the Federal Tax Service and other current acts.””
Urban Mobility Days. Integrated Regional Action Plans: Innovative, Sustainable, Low-Carbon Mobility
Saw for which objects are being developed
Within the framework of the “regulatory guillotine” mechanism, an updated government decree “On approval of the Regulation on the development of plans for the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities”.
From January 1, 2021, Decree 30, adopted in 2013, ceases to apply, and the government decree of 15 begins to apply.09.2020. 437.
The texts of regulatory acts are posted in the section. Legislation.
The list of hazardous objects, during the operation of which it is necessary to develop plans for localization of accidents, remained unchanged, but the validity of plans for objects of category I and II has increased to 5 years.
The grounds for an extraordinary revision of the plan and the requirements for its content are also clarified.
The wording of the clause on the procedure for coordinating the plan with the head of the professional emergency rescue formation no longer provides for the presence of the concluded service for servicing.
Government Decree of 26.08.2013 30
Government Decree of 15.09.2020 437
The plans of the measures are agreed by the heads of professional emergency rescue services or professional emergency rescue units with which an agreement on the maintenance of facilities is concluded.
The plans of the measures are agreed upon by managers (deputy heads whose official duties include the coordination of the plans of measures) of professional emergency rescue services or professional emergency rescue units that are involved in the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents at the facility.
In fact, the norm on the need to conclude a service contract with emergency rescue formations has been preserved only in the Federal Law 116-ФЗ “On Industrial Safety of Dangerous Production Facilities”.
The following paragraph is excluded in the new regulatory act:
The action plan is developed for an object registered in the state register of hazardous production facilities
Thus, the plan of localization and elimination of emergency situations developed at the stage of acceptance of gas networks in accordance with.95 of the technical regulation on the safety of gas distribution and gas consumption networks, you can also be guided by the further operation of the facility, replacing the title sheet in it after registration of. Provided, of course, that initially the action plan was developed in accordance with the requirements contained in the government of the Government 437.
Leave an application for the development of a plan of localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents, both for acceptance of gas consumption networks after construction or reconstruction, and for obtaining a license for the operation of the OP, you can on this page.
What the PLA contains
The plan to identify and prevent danger is an extensive document that includes aspects associated with the emergence of a danger in the production. First of all, he prescribes all scenarios that can occur in hazardous areas, the security of the enterprise with the necessary tools and methods of interacting the available resources to eliminate the consequences. Here, a system for supplying objects for preparedness for identifying and eliminating the incident and its consequences with reference to responsible persons was also compiled here. The process of mutual exchange of data between the parties involved in the current situation and the connection with rescue services, measures to protect the population of nearby areas and the actions of the first priority when reporting on the emergence of a danger is also spelled out.
Documentation relating to security issues is developed on the basis of an analysis of the current state, forecasts of specialists and detailed study of the manipulations of employees and representatives of services specializing in the elimination of accidents in similar situations in other organizations.
Important! The preparation of such plans is carried out by support on general and special sections, taking into account the features of specific types of hazardous production.
Opens a plate sheet, followed by a table of contents. The main part of the document has a general section. It calls the features of the object, determine the signs of the accident rate and the nature of injuries, potentially dangerous places are indicated and probable accidents are described. In addition to the general, a special section is provided, which sets out the sequence of actions in the event of an emergency on the production site. Measures are held without deviations from security requirements.
- How can accidents arise in this production and the course of events in each case;
- Organization of financial support of measures to stop accidents and the creation of the necessary material and technical base.
- A list of forces and funds that the enterprise has. Their desired amount and compliance with the tasks solved in an abnormal situation. Finding forces and means in constant readiness for use, an indication of organizations responsible for this.
- The need to interact with rescue services (the fact of cooperation is confirmed by the contract). The consistency of the actions performed by the personnel of the organization and the specialists of such services during operations.
- Organization of warning and establishing communication between all persons and organizations involved in the prevention of the development of the emergency process. According to the plan for the elimination of possible accidents, an unhindered exchange of information should be ensured.
- Actions following immediately after receiving an alarm, and further measures carried out by production personnel and special services employees.
- Measures aimed at maintaining security in nearby residential territories.
The developed document is approved by the leading person of the owner of the OPO or his deputy, according to the Regulation on the plan for the elimination of accidents. It is also necessary to coordinate this document with the heads of attracted emergency formations.
In accordance with the requirements of Article 9 16-ФЗ “On Industrial Safety of Dangerous Production Facilities”, an organization operating a hazardous production facility is obliged to carry out measures to localize and eliminate the consequences of accidents at a dangerous production facility, to assist state bodies in the investigation of the causes of the accident.
Pla is developed on the basis of recommendations for the development of plans for localization and elimination of accidents for explosive and fire hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities (approved. Order of Rostekhnadzor 81 of 26.12.2012.)
Development time. 10 days from the moment the source data is provided. The deadline for approval. 10 days. The final cost of the service is determined when obtaining the source data.
This document is agreed with the heads of all specialized services involved in accordance with the operational part of the Pla in the work on the localization and elimination of accidents.
Development time. 10 days from the moment of provision of the source data, the approval period. From 10 to 30 days. The final cost of the service is determined when obtaining the source data. This document is agreed with the head of a professional emergency rescue service or professional emergency rescue formation, with which an agreement is concluded to maintain the facility.
It is worth noting that at the request of coordinating services, additional information may be entered into the document, depending on the characteristics of the object and the territorial location.
The procedure for developing a plan of measures for localizing and eliminating accidents
Experts will conduct a detailed analysis of the submitted documentation (taking into account all technological processes and the applied technical devices at the facility with signs of danger).
The information received (about all the signs of danger at the facility) will become the basis for drawing up the plan.
To draw up the plan, it is necessary to submit the following information:
- F.And.O., positions, telephones, faxes of the head of the top (general director, chief engineer, technical director, head of production).
- The address of the location of the hazardous object.
- The date of commissioning and the last major overhaul.
- General occupied area.
- The list of technological structures and equipment (indicating the operating technical systems of automatic protection and fire extinguishing, alarms, locks, solutions aimed at ensuring fire safety).
- Information characterizing the dangerous production facility.
- Certificate of registration of a hazardous production facility.
- The equipment of emergency emergency rescue units (if any). Table of their technical equipment. Transportation. Copies of rescue certificates.
- List of emergency rescue equipment at the facility (name, number, location).
- Existing engineering and organizational measures to prevent emergency situations. Operational communication system.
- Apropation statistics at the facility (date, accident characteristic, cause of the accident, consequences of the accident).
- A copy of the warning scheme about the emergency.
- The list of officials, divisions and organizations that should be immediately notified of the emergency (f.And.O., address, phone).
- A copy of the order for the appointment of emergencies of those responsible for the prevention and liquidation.
- A copy of the instructions for the safe stop of equipment that is part of the facility.
- A copy of the plan to eliminate accidents (if any).
- A copy of the order on the reserve of financial resources for localizing and eliminating the consequences of accidents and emergency situations during the operation of a dangerous facility.
- Digging from the general plan indicating the explication of existing premises and equipment.
- A copy of the contract with a professional emergency rescue formation (ASF) with the aim of conducting emergency rescue operations at the facility in case of emergency, certificate of certification of AFFs for the right to carry out appropriate work.
Experts, on the basis of the information presented, will form all the necessary sections of the action plan in accordance with the requirements of the law that will reflect the following mandatory information:
- Characteristics of the object in respect of which an action plan is being developed;
- Scenarios of the most likely accidents and the most dangerous accidents in terms of consequences, as well as sources (places) of their occurrence;
- The characteristics of the accident rate inherent in the objects in respect of which the plan of measures is being developed, and injuries at such objects;
- The amount of forces and funds used to localize and eliminate the consequences of accidents at the facility (hereinafter. Forces and means), and their compliance with the tasks of localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents;
- Organization of the interaction of forces and means;
- Composition and deployment of forces and means;
- The procedure for ensuring the constant readiness of forces and means for localizing and eliminating the consequences of accidents at the facility indicating organizations that are responsible for maintaining these forces and funds to a proper degree of readiness;
- Organization of management, communications and warning for accidents at the facility;
- System of mutual exchange of information between organizations. Participants in the localization and elimination of the consequences of accidents at the facility;
- Priority actions upon receipt of a signal of accidents at the facility;
- Actions of production personnel and emergency rescue services (formations) for the localization and elimination of accidents;
- Measures aimed at ensuring the safety of the population (if the population may arise as a result of accidents at the facility);
- Organization of material, technical, engineering and financial support of operations for localization and elimination of accidents at the facility.
When agreeing the plan of the event of emergency rescue formation, in agreement, a number of questions may arise, therefore, our experts will help answer the questions that arise, and if necessary, will adjust the plan, taking into account the recommendations of emergency rescue formation.
Accidents at hazardous objects can cause great material damage and create a threat to life. In the case of a dangerous incident, the actions of personnel and employees of rescue services should be clear and coordinated. The plan for the liquidation of the accident becomes an indispensable support document in such a situation. It is advisable to entrust the preparation of a plan of measures to competent specialists. Employees of organizations providing services in the field of industrial safety.
To obtain more detailed information on the development of PMLP, contact us by ExpertVR@, by phone. 8 (499) 390-06-20, or fill out the form below: