The lawnmower stops when you press the gas. When opening the air damper
Causes of power loss in the brushcutter. lawnmower does not develop full power
Anyone who owns a garden or a plot of land is well aware of the problems of dealing with excessive vegetation. Now the grass trimmer has come to the rescue, which has successfully replaced the usual scythe in this field. This machine is very convenient in work, but it, as well as any mechanism, because of hard working conditions or incorrect operation is peculiar to break down. Situations when the grass trimmer does not gain momentum are quite common. To understand this problem, it is necessary to understand some aspects related to the functioning of the device.
All grass trimmers are classified according to the type of power supply: gasoline or electricity (from the network or battery). It should be noted that gasoline mowers are superior to their electric and battery-powered counterparts in many respects. Despite the fact that they all perform similar functions, the difference in performance, maneuverability and efficiency is very noticeable. However, the general principle of operation of all types of manual mowers almost the same. the devices are equipped with motors (two- or four-stroke combustion engines or electric motors), which set in motion the cutting unit (spool with a fishing line or a metal disk). All elements are mounted on a straight or curved boom, including the handle to control the trimmer, which houses the main buttons.
Since the problem of weak revolutions is more typical for gasoline versions of trimmers, they will receive more attention. Thus, the lawnmower is very comfortable in operation and unpretentious in maintenance. In this case, most of its faults are caused by the lack of knowledge of the user of elementary things, which is written in the instruction. Therefore, before proceeding to operate the unit, it is necessary to carefully study the manufacturer’s manual. In particular, to start the engine, it is necessary to do the following consecutive actions:
- turn on the ignition button;
- press several times on the silicon button to pump the gasoline;
- close the air damper;
- the throttle lever to the high revs position;
- first make some light jerks with the starter handle to feel the engine resistance, then yank sharply.
If lawn mower starts but stalls, put air damper in middle position and try again. When the engine starts, you need to take off the gas and open the air damper, as the grass trimmer works only on the suction.
Important! The grass trimmer’s operating mode depends on various environmental influences. In hot weather, you need to give the machine more time to cool down. When working in dense thickets or high vegetation, the engine also overheats strongly. It is necessary every 15-20 minutes to make five minute breaks.
What could be broken
Troubles with the lawn trimmer that this device does not start are classified in a certain way by service technicians. They highlight faults with the following parts of the mechanism:
- The engine, in which the piston and bearings may wear out or fail, or the crankcase may crack;
- Fuel system, with possible filter clogging or carburetor problems;
- mechanical damage to wires, tubes, hoses;
- ignition circuit.
In order to correctly determine where the failure occurred, you must pay attention to the circumstances under which the grass trimmer stalls.
What could be broken
Malfunctions with a chain saw associated with the fact that this device does not start, are classified in a certain way by service specialists. They distinguish malfunctions with the following parts of the mechanism:
- The engine, in which the piston and bearings may wear out or fail, crack the crankcase;
- The fuel supply system, with a possible clogged filter or carburetor problems;
- Mechanical damage to the wires, tubes, hoses;
- ignition circuit.
To correctly identify the node where the failure occurred, you need to pay attention to the circumstances under which the grass trimmer stalls.
Adjusting and tuning the carburetor
Maximal and minimal engine revolutions, even idle speed are regulated with a carburetor. The stable operation of the lawnmower depends on the quantity of mixture and air delivered and their proportions. lawnmower will not start if carburetor is out of adjustment. The adjustment of the fuel feeder at low rpm (L), high rpm (H) and idle (T) is done with the same-name screws:
- The chainsaw should run for at least 10 minutes, because the adjustment is done while it is hot.
- Turn the screw H slowly up to the maximum RPM, then turn it ¼ turn counterclockwise, reducing the RPM of the engine shaft.
- Adjust the idle speed with the screw T so that the grasshopper does not rotate.
- Adjust the L screw by first opening the throttle as much as possible and then gently lowering the speed to a steady minimum.
After adjustment, a serviceable carburetor with cleaned filters, checked ignition should allow the engine to run. If the carburettor is faulty, you need to adjust the feed system again after repairing it before starting the lawnmower.
Rare breakdowns that prevent the lawnmower from working can be:
The most important failure, the removal of which is associated with the replacement of the engine can be a failure of the piston group of the engine. The cost of repair will cost about 70% of the cost of the product. To understand the reasons why the lawn mower does not start, will help
Block: 4/24 | Number of characters: 1562
lawnmower does not revolve.Another reason
Has not reached revolutions speed the reason is very simple (see video)
If you have done the operations with the filter, but the work of the grass trimmer, working on gasoline, has remained the same, gasoline trimmer does not pick up speed what to do?
Then you should try to remove the filter from the device in order to provide the so-called “lightening” of the grass trimmer. Why the Chinese lawnmower does not develop revolutions, the reason Husqvarna. That should help.
The next and fairly common problem when working with a gasoline trimmer is that it just stops, and does not give any signs of life.
In this case, the problem may be as follows:
The last and most common cause of gasoline grass trimmer failure is that the cable, which is located in the carburetor department, just slept.
Therefore, make sure in advance that it is well stretched, but not to the limit, otherwise with too much load on the gasoline grass trimmer, this small cable can crack and then you will definitely have to go to the service center, and then also throw a lot of money in the wind.
Main. fuel mixture!
Suppose your grass trimmer won’t start? In this case, the first thing you need to check whether there is enough fuel in the tank, as well as to assess the quality of the fuel mixture. It is necessary to fill the engine only with high-quality gasoline. It is recommended to use fuel, which brand is not lower than Ai-95.
Why the grass trimmer gasoline does not start? Can also lead to this may be the wrong preparation of the fuel mixture, which consists of oil and gasoline. The proportions in which these components are combined are specified by the manufacturers in the operating manual of the grass trimmer. Preparing the fuel mixture is not highly recommended in large quantities, that is, for the future.
Another common reason for why the grass trimmer does not start is the presence of a clog in the area of the filter. To confirm the conjecture, it is enough to dismantle the specified block and try to start the unit without it. If the grass trimmer engine starts, most likely you will have to replace the air filter or at least perform a thorough purge of the old.
If there is abundant contamination on the surface of the filter element, it is necessary to use a new mesh. When resorting to such actions, you should not leave the suction pipe without filter at all. After all, a hurry in this case can lead to the need to repair the entire piston group of the engine unit.
In this case, the remnants of plastic dissolved in the brutal environment in the combustion chamber is so awful that without a complete rebuild of the mechanism for you just do not get. Why does the grass trimmer stall when you step on the gas? Causes of grass trimmer stopping at high and idle speeds, when it heats up, or when the air damper opens. But you’re sure to remember for ever, how to properly store fuel.
What, after all, to do when the fuel was exactly the same, the spark is, but the grass trimmer gasoline does not start? It could be that you just filled the spark plug with gasoline. In this case, you need to unscrew it, wipe with an unopened rag and discuss. By the way, it is not superfluous to check the spark plug itself for performance.
How to start the lawnmower, when the engine has stalled at home
It is especially difficult to start the lawnmower after a long period of downtime. So what should the user do when the lawn mower fails to start:
- If the device has not been cleaned for a long time. you need to wash the air engine, it is cleaned with gasoline (it is advisable to do it every 24 hours of work). You can remove the filter from the device and start the machine, if the mower works, then the reason lies in this.
- After the winter, old petrol residue in the tank can interfere with the operation of the machine. The problem can easily be solved by changing the fuel.
- Insufficient oil in the crankcase can also be a reason why a gasoline lawn mower won’t start. Check its availability, is there fuel in the tank.
- Incorrect positioning of the air damper during the first start-up. At temperatures ≥ 30 C. it should be in the middle position or closed. at restart. spark plug hole is open.
- Jamming of the crankshaft, piston. can be eliminated by slightly moving these parts. The main thing is to do it carefully, so as not to break the mechanism.
- The breather plug is clogged. fuel supply is cut off, clean the part.
- Dry threaded connection. in this factor there is no ignition spark, you should lubricate the connection with gasoline.
- Faulty spark plug. accumulation of oil, fouling on it. Spark plug is unscrewed, dried out well, cleaned with a file. Excess fuel is drained off, dry for at least 30 min. spark plug hole. The part may have to be replaced if it cannot be cleaned.
- Also check the contact of the high-voltage wire and the spark plug, for the presence of spark. If the latter does not occur, the ignition system malfunction will be determined and eliminated only in the service center.
A site about dacha
08.12.2018 admin Комментарии и мнения владельцев No Комментарии и мнения владельцев
Why the grass trimmer stops when you press the gas? Grass trimmer stops at high and idle speeds, when heated or the air damper is open. What to do if the gasoline grass trimmer starts up and then stops?
Grass cutter, having a gasoline drive. it is a necessary thing for the owners of household plots, lawns, and when the grass trimmer at one moment stops, the work of cleaning the area from grass stops. The device itself is a fairly complex mechanism, so there are many different circumstances of its failure. frequent problems are described in the instruction manual. Know the prerequisites, why the grass trimmer stalls, it is necessary to perfectly perform the repair of the device without the help of others.
Quality repair of gasoline grass trimmers in the service center
In our service center we repair lawn mowers of the following manufacturers:
- Hitachi (“Hitachi”),
Our repair shop carries out the following lawn and gasoline mower models. In our arsenal we have a large stock of spare parts that allows us to perform works in the shortest possible time. Having addressed in our service center, you will receive high-quality repair of lawn mowers on a high professional level! During the work of our service center specialists have already made a lot of repairs of garden equipment.