Trimmer for grass for grass gasoline season a fishing line for a trimmer. Two working antennae
Learning to correctly wrap the fishing line for a trimmer to the coil of a trimmer for grass and lawn mowing instructions for installation
Owners of private houses know how necessary the type of tool is such as a trimmer for grass. It can be gasoline and electric, and they differ in the design of power units. For injection of grass in areas where there are stones, trees and other obstructing objects, a fishing line for a trimmer is used as a cutting device. This consumable in the process of use wears out, so how to wind the coil of a trimmer for grass, we will consider in detail in the material.
Fishing lines is called consumable, which consists of nylon, and serves as a cutting device. Through this equipment, the grass grows, which is ensured due to rotation of the instrument head with a high frequency. This material has a different thickness, which depends on its use on the corresponding tools of low-power (from 1 to 1.6 mm), electric from 500 W (2-2.4 mm) and gasoline trimmers for grass with motorcycles (from 2.4 up to 3.2 mm).
The more powerful the tool, the accordingly there should be a cutting equipment. This affects not only the quality of the injection of grass, but also on the life of the material. If you ask the question of how to wind the coil of a trimmer for grass, then it’s time to change the reload of the tool. With the onset of spring, this issue is becoming more and more in demand, so it’s time to understand the step.by.step instructions for replacing the fishing line in the coil of the trimmer for grass.
Wemars.how to assemble Ws-St42G gas trimmer grass string trimmer brush cutter gasoline powered
How to remove a coil from a trimmer for grass and extract a fishing line for a trimmer
Initially, before filling the fishing line for the trimmer to the coil of the trimmer for the grass, it is necessary to extract it from there. Coil or tip is a device that is located inside the braid, bobbin or drum. The heads are of different types (depending on the manufacturers), however, the principle of replacing the fishing line on the coil has the same. First of all, we will figure out how to remove the head from the tool, as well as how to get a drum with a fishing line from it.
It is interesting! The replacement of equipment can be done directly on the tool, but if you do it for the first time, it is still recommended to remove the head, and study the detailed process of winding. After the technology is mastered, you can perform work on replacement on a trimmer of a motorcycle or a gas station.
Instructions on how to promote a hand head on a trimmer, has the following look:
This process is not difficult, and as you know, it is not necessary to dismantle the entire head if you know how replacement is performed. When dismantling, consider the following nuances:
- It is recommended to remove the head periodically to prevent the corrosion of the threaded connection. If you never unscrew the screw, then if necessary to do it will be difficult and even sometimes impossible
- If the screw has a tetrahedral boring of the head, then for twisting you should select a screwdriver or bit of a suitable size to eliminate the licking of the faces on the head
- When assembling the installation, a threaded seat should be treated with lubricants, for example, solidol or machine oil
- If the edges on the screw are licked, then for its unscruptions you can use special clamping forceps
- There are drums that do not require preliminary disassembly. To dismantle them, you should take up it, and rotate in the opposite direction of the direction of the clockwise
Knowing how to disassemble the drum, you should continue to clarify the process of replacing a trimmer fishing line for grass. Below the video shows a detailed process how to open a trimmer coil for grass and disassemble it.
Trimcut braid head
Such models are considered two.string and designed for mowing and clearing space. The main difference between this design is the presence of a cutting string coil and manual length adjustment. Such a settings should be carried out with a drowned engine. To do this, weaken the screw on the head and pull the ends of the cord in different directions.
Trammer dressing for grass with a Trimcut head begins with the fact that it is necessary to prepare two strings of the maximum length (8 m, 6 m or 5 m). It depends on the type indicated on the packaging.
- Take a trimmer of trimmer for grass in your hand in a wide part down: warning inscriptions on the body will be turned upside down. A fixing screw will be in the deepening of. Unscrew it with the second hand with movements clockwise until the nut is freed and it will not be able to take it out. If necessary, you can use a large hexagon.
- Remove the coil itself from the head of the head. Its winding part is divided into two compartments with a partition. Start with the bottom department. Each of them has a small recess. It is in this ear that you need to season the end of the fishing line until it stops. Having pushed the string by almost 360 °, begin to evenly and tightly wrap it on the coil of the circle behind the circle. The arrows on the case will show you the direction of this action. Try to wrap the cord around the bobbin a row behind a row, avoiding the overflow of cross-subsequently this can weaken the tension. At the end, hook the last 7-10 cm strings for the notch on the extreme ring of the drum.
- Now you know how to wind the cord on the coil of the trimmer for the grass. In the same sequence, repeat the actions for the second part of the spool and, accordingly, the second string. Do not forget to focus on the hint with the arrow. Pass the end of this cord first through the notch in the ring separating the compartment, and then through the extreme ring so that both cutting segments protrude from the coil in opposite directions.
- Now hold the coil right above the body and gradually insert. At the same time, both fishing lines need to be carefully drawn and through the main holes of the head available on its sides. Pull both trimmer cords outward. Then insert the bobbin to the end and wrap back the screw counterclockwise.
- If necessary, shorten the seconds of strings to the secateur so that they protrude about 12 centimeters.
Autocut braid head
The two.stringed model is designed for mowing and clearing the territory. Its four.stringed modification is suitable for trimming in obstacles (stairs, walls, thresholds, borders) and processing large areas. Differs from the previous design by automatic adjustment of the length of the cutting strings. right during operation. To supply the stock of fishing line, touch the lower edge of the mowing head to the surface of the earth. This will weaken the cord lock, and it will advance under the influence of centrifugal force.
Installation of fishing line
To wind the cutting thread, you must first get to the coil in which it will be fixed. To do this, first disassemble the Bobin case. There are several ways to do it.
Removing the cover from the trimmer for the grass and its disassembly
The head of the trawoks consists of several details: cover, bobbin and casing. Separate models are equipped with a spring.
The main security requirement for disassembly is a mandatory disconnection from the power supply network. The disassembly process depends on the type of fastening. It can be screw, threaded or using the “comfort” mechanism.
In the first case, it is necessary to squeeze the locks, and then remove the freed cover and remove the spool. If it has a spring, then it is also extracted from the case. Next, using the screwdriver, you need to twist the screw. Depending on the model of the trimmer for the grass, the screw may not be in the design.
The second option implies the presence of a gearbox twisting on the shaft. In the conditions of such a construct, the shaft is first fixed, and then the bobin itself is unscrewed clockwise.
In the third situation, when you have a Comfort type on your kosyl unit, it does not need to remove the braid for the grass to remove the cutting cord from the gearbox.
Winding of the cord
Installation of a new thread in a coil is a simple procedure, but it must be carried out, following a clear algorithm. First you should determine the amount of consumables, and then do the actions described below.
- Fold the cord twice so that the difference between its ends is about 15 cm;
- In the central side, it is necessary to detect a groove, for which a thread is harassed, pre.bent;
- To determine the desired direction of the winding, look at the arrow-index on the bobbin;
- Wrap a fishing line for a trimmer opposite to the direction of the arrow;
- At the end of the laying procedure, fix the ends to the corresponding grooves opposite;
- Cut excess length;
- Insert the seasoned coil in place;
- Pull the cord from the fixing grooves, tighten it and close the lid.
There is another way that implies that instead of one segment it is necessary to charge two. The cord material in this case is wound in the direction of the arrow until it reaches a level not exceeding the diameter of the coil, the same should be done for the second cell. Previously the bent end of the thread is stuck into the hole at the bottom of the bobbin.
Summing up the above, we can say the following. Each manufacturer offers a large assortment of trimmer heads. The sequence of refueling and operating rules differ for each type. In addition, do not forget about the different strings diameter. In order to make the right choice, you need to contact the instructions or to a specialist. Not only the result of the mowing will depend on this, but also the cost of using garden technology.
It is easy to insert a fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer for grass. To conduct this operation, it is necessary to adhere to a simple algorithm of action. The first step will be the determination of a sufficient amount of consumable. To make its calculations, it is necessary to wind a fishing line for a trimmer on a spool so that the resulting coil of the past is less or equal to the diameter of the sides of the structure.
When you have decided on the size of the cord, it is necessary to fold it in such a way that one part of it is 15 cm longer than the other. The winding of the cord’s thread begins with the side dividing the spool into 2 parts. There will be a mount in which you need to insert a thread in half.
Now you need to understand in which direction to refuel a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer for grass. To do this, you need to inspect the spool. often a special arrow is indicated on it. If there is no explanatory information, you should find a pointer on a trimmer head, and proceed to wind in the opposite direction. Further actions can be divided into 4 stages:
- Completion of the winding of the cord. To do this, it is inserted into the side groove on the coil. Its second end is attached to the opposite groove.
- The ends of the fixed fishing line are cut. Allowance remains 7-10 cm.
- The seasoned part is placed in the head of a trimmer for grass. To do this, an alternate insert and pulling the thread into the input holes of the structure is performed.
- The thread is pulled out of the grooves. Upon completion of the action, the product cover is fixed using fixers.
After completing the last stage, the garden tool is ready to work. If, after inserting the fishing line into the trimmer for the grass, the device works incorrectly, it is recommended to repeat the procedure by changing the thickness or type of cordial thread. Otherwise, the product may fail.
The choice of fishing line
In order for the dressing of the fishing line to the trimmer head to be successful, it is important not to fail to choose the consumer material. The thicker the cord you refuel, the more thick and hard grass it can cut. A universal fishing line for a trimmer is often used, the diameter of which is 2 mm. You can choose the diameter suitable for the mower in the following ways:
- See the information about the thickness of the fishing line in the instructions attached to the trimmer.
- Pay attention to the squash itself. Sometimes information is applied on it about possible fishing line diameters.
- Another option is to try to insert the cord into the output. If it easily passes into it, then the selected fishing diameter is suitable for use.
You can choose a cord thread by type of engine. If the fishing line for the trimmer is too thick, then the resistance to rotation will increase. the engine in this case will overheat and will soon fail. Useful recommendations:
- For an electric device with an engine of less than 500 in, a thread of 1.3 mm thick is suitable. If this was not found, then you can use a fishing line for a trimmer by 1.6 mm. If the power is more than 1 kW, then select a cord with a diameter of 2 mm.
- The gasoline trimmer for grass has a shaft mower. For the bent version, the cord for 2 mm is often used. If the shaft is straight, then set the thread 2.4–2.5 or 3 mm. The thickest fishing line for a trimmer is installed on powerful devices. from 1.3 kW.
Pay attention to the type of cross section of the cordry thread. Some popular options:
- The most common fishing lines with a round section. They mow fresh herbs well, but they cope worse with shrubs, drows.
- Twisted (spiral) cord does not differ in high strength, but well suitable for thin young grass.
- The jagged thread with sharp edges is ideal for a large weeds in a neglected area.
- You can mow the lawn in a rectangular, starry or square fishing line for a trimmer for grass, but they are not very durable.
- The most durable is a two.component cord with an internal core and a round section.
Keep in mind that it is impossible to use wire, metal strings and cables, as well as an ordinary fishing thread. The device will be dangerous for both the user and for others. So the cable or similar products will gradually begin to shut down, as a result, their ends will be reacted, and small pieces will scatter at high speed.
Removing and disassembling the coil
The braid trimmer head consists of a casing, a spring (not in every model), bobbins with a cord, cover. Before proceeding to disassemble the coil of the electric unit, be sure to turn off the trimmer for the grass from the network. The disassembly method depends on the mounting of the mowing head. First option:
- To remove the lid covering the inside of the head, click on the latches (latches), which are located on its two sides.
- Remove the lid under which you will see the spool. remove it from the body. Some trimmers have a spring under the bobbin coils, which should also be carefully pulled out.
- Removing the bobbin, you will see the screw in the center of the case. Unscrew it with a screwdriver.
- After extracting the fasteners, take the case body and, shaking it in different directions, remove the gearbox from the shaft.
In the second version, the head of the trimmer for the grass is twisted onto the shaft of the gearbox. To remove it, you need to fix the shaft. To do this, in such devices there is a hole through which a thin screwdriver or metal rod is inserted. Brief Instruction:
- Insert a screwdriver into a special hole, then stall the shaft.
- Get the body of the head and start twist it. This should be done clockwise, t. to. Larva shaft thread.
How to choose a fishing line for a trimmer for a trimmer for grass
The trimmer for the grass bought in the store is already ready to work. a standard nylon fishing forest is tucked into it. She cuts the grass, but does not cope with work poorly. only young, thin plants quickly fail and mows. She does not take old grass and weeds with stem stems or cuts off at all, wear out quickly. It grabs it for a short time, after which you need to replace the fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer.
It is not recommended to use a fishing fishing line for a trimmer, it is better to take a special thread with a fiberglass core. It is sold in construction stores. Stop your choice on an option that has a square or triangle in a section. their sharp edges will work like knives.
Fishing line consumption for a trimmer for grass using faceted and reinforced consumables will decrease by 2-3 times, performance will increase by the same amount compared to the circle of round section and fishing line not reinforced with fiberglass.
Purchase material with a diameter not less than recommended by the manufacturer. If the diameter is unknown, you need to look at the size of the holes on the outer body of the mowing head: the diameter of the working thread should be slightly smaller than the hole to pass through it freely.
Buy a sufficient supply of cutting thread (with 2-3 replacements), try to buy different options to compare which one is best in work.
Upon learning how much material is needed for one winding, focus on the length of the forest during the next purchases, so that there are no too short for winding pieces.
To replace the forest on a mechanical spit with your own hands, you need to disassemble the braid head and get the coil on which the working thread is wound.
How to remove a fishing line for a trimmer
To replace a fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer, remove the head cover. To do this, press the fingers of the latches of fixers located on both sides of the lid, and pull the lid up. Access to the coil will open. After that, pull it out, pulling up the axis on which the coil sits. If the ends of the fishing line stick out from the holes of the head, then lift the coil along the axis and pull the remaining fishing line from the holes of the head. Now the detail does not hold anything and it is easy to remove and remove the remaining working thread.
The coil is divided into two parts by the central partition with a neckline. Different models of cobs differ in size, so you need to check how much you can wind the fishing lines on the bobbin. Its length ranges between 1 and 4 m.
Winding fishing line on a trimmer for grass
Measured and accurate dismantling of a spray from the coil of braids for grass makes it possible to go directly to the winding of the fishing line. Design features of the head, the number and location of the fixing holes dictate the sequence of actions when performing this operation, and also determine the methods used. Today, there are several varieties of coils depending on the number of antennae antennae and refueling methods:
Trimmer coil for grass with one osmus
Many owners and experts note the simplicity of the operation and refueling of bobin with one mustache. Depending on the manufacturer, the length of the refueling fishing line can range from 2 to 5 meters. The end of the fishing line is inserted into the head in a special technological groove or hole, and the winding is carried out in the reverse work rotation of the bobbin side. On most coils on the outer side of the case there are marks in the form of arrows, which indicate the direction of the movement of the bobbin of the trimmer for the grass.
After winding, you need to leave the free end of 15-30 cm to strengthen the centrifugal force, which is determining when extracting a trimmer fishing line in automatic and semi-automatic reels. The left end is extended through the coil work hole and make the head assembly.
Trimmer head with two antennae
After extracting the spray from the coil body, we determine the number of streams for winding fishing line (1 or 2). There is no fundamental difference between bobbins with one and two grooves, but with a careless refueling in a paired groove, there are problems with operation. Due to the likelihood of weaving neighboring tools, a situation may arise when after the wear of the working antennae it is impossible to extract new.
Regardless of the number of streams for refueling, a fishing line is taken for a trimmer from 1 length.5 to 3 meters. The winding must be carried out in reverse rotation of the head to the side, since the winding in the direction of movement will lead to the fact that the fishing line for the trimmer will not be removed from the bobbin. After the fishing line for the trimmer is tucked into the coil of the trimmer for the grass, free ends (15-30 cm) we stretch into special holes. Next, collect the head in the reverse disassembly order and check the performance. Do not worry if the ends of the two antennae are very different in size, since when the trimmer for the grass is launched, the knife installed on protection will cut off the excess.
Trimmer head for grass with automatic line dressing
In some models presented on the market, a coil with an automatic winding mechanism is installed. It is enough to correct the owner and fix the ends in the head, and the winding operation will perform the tool itself when included in the operating mode. It is almost impossible to incorporate a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer for grass with such a head, since the coil independently determines the position of the antennae. The advantages of the automatic head of the trimmer for grass include the simplicity of the line for refueling, and the disadvantages are frequent breakdowns of the mechanism due to the complexity of the design and the high cost.
Instructions with a step.by.step description how to wind the coil of a trimmer for grass and lawn mower
In order not to make a mistake with the choice of a suitable fishing line for your tool, you should first disassemble the head and look at the side wall of the coil. This information is usually presented on a tip, which will not allow us to make a mistake using the appropriate equipment.
If the information on the coil about what diameter the fishing line for the trimmer can be refueled, then this information can be clarified in the instructions. Having decided on the thickness or diameter of the equipment, it remains to figure out how to charge it. There are two ways for this, but not for all they are applicable. Consider both methods in details, and already depending on what models and trimmers you use, you are determined on your own which option is suitable.
It is interesting! The principle of how to wind a fishing line for a trimmer for a tip of motorcycles is appropriate not only for autonomous benzar groups, but also for electric trimmers.
Replacing the fishing line with a disk or knife
When ennobleing a personal plot, park zones and other places where various plants are required, it is often necessary to change the cutting tool in the trimmer. This is dictated by the fact that the standard cord installed in a mowing head can only cope with herbs. But when a shrub or young growth of trees appears on the path of an employee, a fishing line for a trimmer cannot cope with such a task, and it requires a change to a more effective cutting tool.
EMTOP gasoline grass trimmer and bush cutter EGTC4321
Manufacturers of trimmers provided such situations, and complemented their products with a mass of nozzles in the form of knives with several “petals” or in the form of disks similar to circular saws.
If you replace a fishing line for a trimmer with a knife with several “petals”, then such a tool can be mowed by both high grass and plants with thick and dry stems. And changing the fishing line for the trimmer to the disk, the user of motorcycles has the opportunity to cut shrubs or small trees.
Knives and discs are installed according to the following algorithm.
The first thing you need to remove, stagnating the shaft, a mowing head (twist clockwise) or a nut with anthers if the unit has not yet been used.
For a better understanding of the process of changing the tool, you can watch this video.
Problems with fishing line
Trimmeres users, both gasoline and electric, sometimes have problems with the cord. “Advanced” Kosilov owners can easily cope with the difficulties, realizing why this is happening, and for beginners, this is a problem that does not have a rational explanation. But in fact, everything is solved quite simply. The most common problems that happen to the fishing line are the following.
Cords of cord
If a trimmer fishing line is often torn, this can cause the following reasons:
- Stones, small branches and other hard obstacles come across the grass;
- The user mows the grass back to the fence, and if he is mesh, then this breaks the “antennae” even faster;
- poor quality of the cord (it is recommended to purchase high.quality);
- The output holes are worn out in a mowing head, which is why the fishing line for a trimmer is erased on the sharp edges of the bushings and breaks off (a complete replacement of the part will be required).
Large cord consumption
Basically, the cord quickly ends if you often knock on the ground with a semi.automatic head or press it hard. The coil unlock occurs, and the fishing line for the trimmer, lengthening, is cut off with a knife. Another reason that the cord quickly ends is the improper operation of the device with an automatic head: the user during kosbe often drops engine speed. But as we recall, the automatic head is arranged so that it is with each reduction in the revolution that a new portion of fishing line is supplied, so it is quickly consumed.
The thread does not hold
It happens that the thread is unwound if the spring weakened in the semi.automatic head. The fishing line for the trimmer is constantly extended and cut off with a knife installed on the casing, which increases its consumption. To check this, remove the casing and turn on the unit. If the fishing line for the trimmer “climbed”, then you will need to replace the spring.
a fishing line for a trimmer flies out
The reason that the cord after starting the unit is unwound is also a weakening of the spring inside the head. In addition, there are times when when the unit is turned on, a spitter head is scattered, and the spring installed in it is lost. Inexperienced users do not notice the absence of a spring and collect this node without it. Therefore, the cord does not hold, and under the influence of centrifugal force flies out.
The cord is not served, the coil does not spin
Automatic or semi.automatic head should serve a fishing line for a trimmer without stopping the unit. But if it does not come out, then the reasons may be as follows:
- The fishing line for a trimmer in a coil is incorrectly wound, which is why the latter does not spin;
- The cord is wound unevenly, and the thread can get stuck between the turns (the thread should be wrapped neatly, the turn to the turns, without distortions);
- Too short ends of the threads come out of the holes, as a result of which there is not enough centrifugal force to extract them, and the fishing line is not supplied for the trimmer (it is recommended to always adjust the length of the cord before starting the unit, slightly pulling it up);
- The fishing line for the trimmer is sticking together (it will be considered later).
The thread sticks together
This nuisance occurs most often due to the use of poor-quality cord. When the apparatus is operating, the head of the trimmer for the grass heats up, and a poor.quality fishing line for a trimmer in it melts, gluing among themselves. Also, sintering of the threads occurs when a fishing line with a solid obstacle occurs. In this case, there is a sharp braking of the cord, after which it drags it into the head, where it bothers. Some unit owners recommend lubricating the cord with mineral oil or spray on it with a silicone spray after winding on a spul. Others advise to wrap less threads on the coil. But it is better to immediately buy a quality product, in the manufacture of which the manufacturer took into account the factor of overheating of the head, and the thread will not stick together.