Which corner grinder to choose for work. Corner grinder 180 mm
Which corner grinder is better: an overview of the highest quality and reliable models
What are the corner grinder? Corner grinder is divided into two types: household and professional.
The household tool is cheaper and it is intended for short.Term use for a maximum of 60 minutes. To perform complex work, slices of this type are not used, but for cottage and home use. This is ideal.
To say, what a corner grinder is the best and will work reliably and for a long time, definitely impossible. It depends on what work the tool is acquired. If for completely simple ones, for example, summer cottages, you can take a household corner grinder with a minimum set of options. If you are aimed at solving different problems and at the same time long.Term use of technology, it is better to buy a professional model.
The design of professional and household manual technology has practically no differences. The corner grinder consists of three main elements:
- Frame. There is an engine inside the case. The housing in most gasoline or electric boots of known brands has an ergonomic structure so that the tool is as convenient as possible in operation.
- Rotating spindle. It is designed to fix the nozzles angular grinder. Disk elements with different diameters.
- Gear gear. This is an element connecting the spindle and the motor due to which rotation occurs.
Dimensions and weight of angle grinding technology differ. It can be either quite light, weighing a little more than 1 kg, and quite heavy. From 4 kg and more.
How to choose a battery angular grinder
To choose a good accumulative angular grinder, you need to take into account not only generally accepted technical characteristics, but also specific ones:
- Disk diameter. It determines the maximum depth of cut and is the basic choice parameter of any corner grinder, even network.
- Disk rotation speed. Professional models are accelerated from 8500-900 rpm to 11,000, which is comparable with the capabilities of network. Household are less productive. Up to 8,000 rpm, therefore, the cut rate and the total efficiency below.
- The battery capacity is the time of the tool. Experts recommend taking models from 4 a/h, but for rare use or when working on wood, plasticity is also suitable for smaller parameters.
- Battery voltage. Power of corner grinder. For the device of a professional class, 18V is enough, the general characteristics will allow a large amount of work. When buying a household tool, it is better to take more powerful. From 20V.
Makita Grinders 5″ Vs 7″ Vs 9″ Cordless Angle Grinders
Makita GA50303030303030303030 angle with a power of 720 W has a small length. 266 mm. The mass is 1.8 kg. The number of revolutions per minute is 11000. The case is thin, you can work with one hand. The manufacturer installed ball bearings that are more convenient and reliable than needle or bushings. The gearbox uses a slanting gear, which increases the terminal service period.
- Light and allows you to work with one hand.
- The gearbox body is flattened, which allows you to work in hard.To.Reach places.
- High.Quality lubrication in large volumes is applied to moving components.
- Collector protection when the bearing.
- The anchor winding is completely flooded to protect against dust.
- The length of the network cable is 2.5 m.
- The protective casing is attached with a cross blade.
- There is not enough power to process metal with a thickness of 3 mm, the sawing lasts a long time.
- There is no smooth start and speed adjustment.
- To turn on the Start button, you need to press and go down.
Conclusion. This corner grinder can be used at home on small production lines, where it performs auxiliary functions. It copes equally well both with cutting and grinding.
AEG WS 13-125 XE
AEG WS 13-125 XE corner grinder can be attributed to semi-professional models. With a capacity of 1300 watts, 11000 rpm of the dimensions. 30010075 mm. The mass of corner grinder. 2.4 kg. Additional functions of the model. Adjustment of the speed of the disk, smooth start, stabilization of revolutions taking into account the load, lock button “Start”. There is a restriction of starting current.
- For fixing the disk, a wandering nut is used.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Convenient regulation of a protective casing position.
- The length of the network cord is 4 m.
- Side handle with a system of compensation of vibration.
- Rotor and stator protection.
- Unreliable power button.
- The cooling system does not fully compensate for the heating of the engine, but not critical.
- Brushes without a “shot”, you need to periodically check their wear. Otherwise, damage to the anchor collector is possible. Output. Replacing brushes with similar ones, but with the function of “shot”.
- The diameter of the case for some people will be large.
Conclusion. It is quite suitable for use in a home workshop and short use at a construction site.
Hammer USM 1050
Further in the ranking of the corner grinder is the Hammer USM 1050 model. It has a power of 1050 W and a relatively small mass. 2.4 kg. The number of revolutions per minute is 11000. Machine length. 35 cm. The side handle is two.Position. Tool functions. Manual control of rotation frequency, lock button, spindle fixation. The plastic of the case is not slippery, comfortably lies in the hand.
- There is no heating of the gearbox even with significant loads.
- Convenient side hilt.
- Can be used for grinding wood.
- There are spare brushes in the configuration.
- Speed adjustment is quickly clogged with dust.
- There is no smooth start.
- Weak stop for changing the disk.
- Unreliable key to removing discs, bends.
Conclusion. Despite the small price, the angular grinder is universal and is suitable both for performing cuts in metal, concrete or ceramics, and for grinding.
Top 10 awesome and useful angle grinder discs
Corner grinder 150 mm
Not as popular angular grinding grinding as power tools for a 125 mm equipment, however, they can be called universal in terms of application. With their help, you can cut metals up to 50 mm thick. The power of the most productive models reaches 1750 watts. Below will be the best angular grinder from the diameters of the disk by 150 mm.
Metabo WEPBA 17-150 Quick RT, 1750 W, 150 mm
High.Power corner grinder of universal purposes, which is suitable for both work on a private area and professional activities. Made by the famous German manufacturer of power tools. Power reaches 1750 watts, the number of revolutions per minute is 9600. Food is carried out from the general power supply. The angle grinding machine is equipped with several additional functions, which include the brake for the electric motor, locking on the start button, smooth start, revolutions stabilizer that removes vibrations. In the kit, an additional handle, a clamping nut, a support flange, a protective casing are supplied to the corner grinder.
- Excellent build quality;
- High performance and power;
- Anti.Vibration system as a stabilizer;
- Smooth start;
- Attractive appearance;
- Durability, reliability.
The owners do not note any serious disadvantages when working with this corner grinder.
Artem s. A powerful network machine, the engine at all tirelessly works for half an hour for an hour, if you do small interruptions. Comfortable and the disk spins evenly without the slightest backlash, this fact is very pleased that after so much time it performs work as a new. I recently watched new corner grinders, and realized that there is not enough for complete comfortable work sometimes. Handle on top so that you can fasten.
Roman e. Powerful corner grinder, took to work. Does everything quickly and clearly. There are no defects, the assembly level as always is on top. The price tag is high, but it is worth it, and so think for yourself.
Interskol angular grinder-150/1300, 1300 watts, 150 mm
Powerful corner grinder of universal purposes from a domestic manufacturer. Power is carried out from the common power grid, the power of the tool is 1300 W. The speed of rotation of the working part is an angular grinder. 8500 revolutions per minute. The corner grinder is equipped with a protective casing, a handle with the possibility of installing it in one of three provisions. The case is durable, made of shockproof plastic.
- Affordable price;
- Corner grinder convenient to work;
- Good build quality;
- Quite high power;
- Endurance in terms of active operation.
The owners do not distinguish any serious disadvantages when using this tool for its value.
Konstantin in. I have been using exactly the same angular grinder at work for almost a year now. Every day I either cut something to her or clean. The disk was bitten several times when cutting the surge, but this was not at all a misfortune for this tool. Unscrew everything without resorting to other tools. The blocking works. I have never failed for all the time!
Vyacheslav p. Before that there was another corner grinder, the brand, unfortunately, I do not remember. German production, professional. I rarely used, but failed unexpectedly quickly. I had to think about replacing. I drew attention to this model, the reviews on it were mostly positive. I bought it, surprisingly in use it turned out to be much more convenient than the previous small. I am very pleased with the purchase.
Resanta Corner grinder-150/1300, 1300 watts, 150 mm
Universal corner grinder from the budget price category, with an allowable disk size of 150 mm. Power is carried out from a common power supply, power. 1300 W. Number of revolutions. 8000 per minute. An additional function of the power tool is the presence of a revolutionary stabilizer, which excludes vibration during operation. There is a lock button, a latch on a spindle. A protective casing, a handle that can be fixed in one of three provisions is supplied in the kit.
The diameter of the cutting circle
This parameter is one of the most important when choosing an angular grinder for home or work. The equipment for corner grinders is different in diameter. Decide which one should take, taking into account the type of work and the duration of the use of the tool, since the size of the disk affects the operational capabilities of the angular grinder.
The diameter of the cutting circle affects the depth of the cut of the material, that is, the maximum thickness of the pipe or workpiece, which the grinder will be able to cut into one pass, without shifting and without turning them. It is worth clarifying that the equipment width indicator does not correspond to the width of the product. It should be larger. So, the corner grinder with a circle of a circle of 125 mm can cut to a depth of not more than 30 mm. Such a grinder is usually taken for home repairs.
100 mm. For easy work in everyday life. Usually installed on battery grinders.
115 mm. Used for very easy work: cutting small products made of thin metal and grinding surfaces.
125 mm. A good choice of angular grinder with a disk of 125 mm for home and semi.Professional work due to its versatility: suitable for cutting, grinding, cleaning and other works. Good power indicators and, at the same time, the compactness of the tool. It is for this option that there is a huge number of supplies.
150 mm. Intermediate option between 125 and 180 mm. They are not too popular, as they have a almost identical saw depth, which is the previous type, and the weight and size like powerful bells with a disc diameter of 180 mm.
180 mm. Suitable for professional work due to good power and deep cut. The main function is the cutting of various products and structures made of metal from different angles. Grinding or peeling surfaces with such a tool is more difficult to do due to the large weight.
230 mm. Such circles are placed on a fully professional tool, which will cope with sharp metals of various types, stone and marble, brick and similar materials.
Additional systems to work with tools
Corner grinding machines are widely used due to convenience, versatility and reliability. The design of the power tool provides a number of systems that are designed to ensure high performance and safety of working with the tool. The functionality of each model is determined by the manufacturer at the design stage, the list of additional options affects the cost.
That is why, then we will consider additional systems that ensure the operation of the corner grinder and determine how important their presence is for effective and safe use of the tool.
Starting current restriction system
When the electric engine is turned on, an abrupt increase in the load on the engine winding occurs by 6-8 times, which can cause its damage or operation of protection. In this case, a stroke moment also arises, which is transmitted through the shaft to the gearbox and spindle. The starting current restriction system is an electronic circuit that provides a smooth increase in the speed of rotation.
The principle of operation of this system is a gradual increase in voltage on windings for a given time. The use of a corner grinding machine at the same time becomes safe, increases the resource of the electric motor and gearbox.
The lack of a blow at starting helps to increase the accuracy of cutting and eliminates the possibility of stray when grinding.
The system for maintaining a constant number of disk speeds
When the cutting disk is in contact with the processed surface, friction occurs, which increases the load on the engine and reduces the speed of rotation. The system for maintaining the constant number of revolutions of the disk compensates for the resistance and ensures the maintenance of the cutting speed. Stabilization of the spindle rotation frequency is carried out due to the use of the constant electronic circuit.
There are two ways to maintain speeds in corner grinding machines operating under load: on the current or by the spindle rotation frequency. In the first case, a current consumed sensor is used, which fixes its value and, as it increases, the circuit increases the voltage on the windings.
Rotation frequency regulation involves the use of a tachiometric sensor that controls the turning of the angular grinder. With a decrease in this indicator, the electronic circuit increases the voltage and, as a result, provides the optimal speed of the equipment of the equipment. The choice of the methodology for maintaining a constant rotation frequency occurs at the design stage and is carried out taking into account the positive and negative sides of each method.
Not all models are equipped with such a system, we can say that its presence is desirable, but not necessarily.
Re.Inclusion lock system
During the construction work, a situation is possible when the power is turned off for a variety of reasons. The system for blocking the re.Turning on the corner grinder excludes the possibility of unintentional engine start. With a sudden stop of the corner grinder, the employee most often simply puts the tool to the side, without checking the position of the circuit breaker.
The sudden resumption of energy supply in this case is fraught with injuries for the contractor or damage to valuable property. For the Bulgarians equipped with such a system, re.Switching on occurs only after disconnecting the starting device and its re.Press. In this case, the user will need to take the tool in his hands, which means that his actions will be meaningful and controlled.
The presence of such a system is very important and necessary.
Disk automatic balancing system
In the process of use, corner grinder, especially with the equipment of a large diameter, wear of the disks or brushes occurs unevenly. This leads to the occurrence of an imbalance, which manifests itself in the form of vibration, which does not contribute to the accuracy of the operation. The beating adversely affects the condition of the bearings and reduces the resource of the electric motor.
The automatic disk automatic balancing system compensates for the uneven distribution of the mass of rotating equipment. Different technical solutions are used to stabilize the tool, mostly these are special design of bearings with fewer balls. This system will increase products and is usually used on professional models with large diameter disks.
If you choose a tool for intensive use on the construction site, then it is best to give preference to models equipped with this system.
Engine protection system from overload
In the process of use, the angular grinder load on the electric drive is inconsistent and in certain periods can significantly exceed the calculated. To protect the engine from overloads of the “corner grinding” are equipped with special systems that forcibly stop supplying current. In this case, the tool simply stops working and for renewal it is necessary to turn it off first, and then turn it on again.
There are two ways to protect angular grinding machines from overheating: by current or temperature. In the first version, the shutdown occurs when the limit parameters are exceeded, which are fixed by the electronic module. Another design on the engine is installed a temperature sensor that interrupts the power circuit when the parameter exits the set values.
The system provides the highest life of the tool but does not affect the quality and safety of the work.
Dust protection system
In the process of grinding surfaces or cutting materials, a significant amount of dust is formed using an angular grinder. It enters with the flow of air into the case and serves as the cause of increased wear, the most vulnerable bearings, brush node and the outer surfaces of the rotor and stator. Metal particles formed during cutting can cause a short circuit between the turns of the winding.
The system of protection of the angular grinding machine provides for the use of the following structural and technological solutions:
- Installation of nets on ventilation holes, and on expensive professional models and filter elements.
- Booking the stator windings and the use of cord bandages on the rotor.
- The use of closed type bearings.
- The gearbox body is done if possible airtight.
- Pouring windings with epoxy resins.
How to choose a good corner grinder
Buying any technique can be a real headache if you do not understand the basic characteristics of the goods. Knowledge of the basics significantly narrows the circle of choice and will help prepare the family budget for close expenses. Corner grinder is not the most expensive purchase, given the average for apartment repair, but ultimately, with the help of a correctly selected tool, you can save quite large amounts.
Criteria for choosing good angular grinder
In addition to the questions which company is better to buy a device and how much a good corner grinder costs, you need to familiarize yourself with the main factors affecting the final choice. Expectations from the device must coincide with the desire of the future owner, the only way to buy a maximum of joy.
|Power||500-2600 watts||Duration of work without interruptions: the higher the power, the longer the corner grinder does not require rest|
|Disk diameter||115, 125, 150, 180, 230 mm||The smaller the disk, the smaller the area it is able to cut. The smallest discs are designed exclusively for grinding|
|Speed||7000-12000 rpm||Affects the speed of spindle rotation: the larger the diameter of the disk, the lower the indicator. The best corner grinder is produced with revolutions|
|The number of handles||One.Handed and two.Handed||The number of handles depends on the weight of the device: for the comfortable use of professional Bulgarians, there should be 2 pens|
Types of Bulgarians
Depending on the purpose, 3 large groups of the corner grinder are distinguished:
- Household: as a rule, their power does not exceed 1100 watts, and a disk diameter is 125 mm. The main difference between such devices is that they cannot work for a long time, because for home use this is not required. Every 15 minutes, the corner grinder will have to give a respite for 10 minutes, on average, it can work for about 20 hours a week;
- Semi.Professional: these models are a kind of intermediate option. They are not yet suitable for use during the whole working day, but already have characteristics that are almost reaching maximum indicators. Their power ranges from 1,500 to 2000 watts, and the maximum disk diameter can be even 230 mm. These corner grinder may well work 2-3 days a week;
- Professional: models of this group are designed for those who have connected their lives with repair and construction. Power over 2000 watts and the ability to install a disk up to 230 mm with a diameter of up to 230 mm make them a real find: you can look at these grinders with golden hands who love to ennoble the house with their own hands on an ongoing basis.
How to choose a corner grinder 230 mm
The diameter of the angular grinder 230 mm implies that the user will have to deal with a powerful and heavy tool. But in addition to the weight and performance of the motor, there are other aspects that should be taken into account when choosing which angular grinder at 230 is better to buy.
- Power. Characterization of the network angular grinder, which indicates the productivity of the power tool, its resistance to long.Term working sessions. A powerful corner grinder will not turn off after sawing several concrete blocks, but will create a tangible load on the mains. Devices with a disk diameter of 230 mm have a power of 2,000. 2,400 watts.
- Spindle blocking. With a large amount of work, cutting discs are extremely fast, due to which the change of working elements begins to take a lot of time. A quick.Sounding nut is capable of facilitating this: due to it, the change time of the disk is significantly reduced, and return to grinding will turn out much faster.
- The weight of the corner grinder. The larger the diameter of the disk, the more powerful the engine is required. For large Bulgarians, this issue is especially relevant, because it becomes difficult to work with them after 15-30 minutes. The weight of grinding machines at 230 mm is 4.5-5.8 kg.
- The number of revolutions of the disk. Speed affects the quality of material processing. The smaller the diameter of the disk, the more revolutions are indicated in the technical characteristics. For 230 millimeters, the average indicator is 6,000. 6 600 rpm.
- Smooth start. Grinding with this technology smoothly gain momentum, which avoids jerk and high starting current. The disappearance of the first makes the operation safe, the second. Extends the resource of the electric motor. Our rating includes several Bulgarians with a diameter of 230 mm with a smooth start function.
- Turning main handle. A function that is equipped with rare grinding machines with a 230 mm disk. It will be useful to saw concrete and metal in specific work positions.
- Fast replacement of brushes. Coal brushes are a consumable resource. They grind, and therefore they need to be periodically changed. The ability to do this in a couple of minutes right on the construction site will reduce the number of hinders. Many corner grinders have simplified access to brushes.
- Ergonomicity of the case. This parameter includes the balance of the case, the shape of the handle, the presence of rubber non.Slip linings. You can evaluate the convenience of retention only by finding an interest in retail sale and picking it up.
- Side handle. Each grinding machine is equipped with an additional pen, which increases control at high loads. Thanks to it, it will be possible to perform accurate cuts. Some in the corner grinder have several holes for the side handle. Up to three. If you do not know which corner grinder with a 230 mm disk diameter for work in hard.To.Reach places, such models will be a good choice.
- Protective casing. This element protects the operator from sparks and small solid particles flying away from the place of contact of the disk with the material. It is convenient to get a corner grinder in which the casing tightly adjacent to the saw disc. It will also be useful to change the position of the casing without a tool: this function will simplify the work of the disk in different positions.
- Overheat protection. Owners of grinding machines at 230 mm are faced with high loads: they have to saw concrete slabs, metal sheets and rods, which is why the engine is not too high-quality tool will quickly break. The best angular grinder 230 rating is automatically disconnected if the engine is too hard: thanks to this, it is possible to avoid the premature failure of the electrical appliance.
- Protection against random launch. A 230 mm disk is able to inflict serious injuries with inaccurate use. Protection against unintentional inclusion will help to avoid traumatic situations. At the same time, keep in mind that before changing the brushes or disks the best solution will be turned off the tool from the network.
- Disk speed adjustment. A function is necessary if you work with different materials. Wood, plastic, concrete, metal. The operating sphere of 230 mm grins is very limited, so they often have no this possibility.
- Angle grinding grinder dust protection. Clocking bricks and concrete, you create clouds of construction dust. It clogs into the ventilation holes of the grinder and through them falls on the internal nodes, which leads to breakdown. To save the tool from this, a good choice will be an angular grinder with a labyrinth seal: it does not protect from dust completely, but reduces the frequency of garbage on the motor.
- Vibration protection. A vasodospastic disease, also known as vibrational, occurs as a result of prolonged work with a power tool. It is found among professional builders. The modern tool is equipped with anti.Vibration systems that reduce the effects of vibration on the vessels. The best corner grinder 230 for industrial use should be designed taking into account good protection against vibration.
TOP of batteries
Battery grinding machines are a niche tool due to the high price and limited use of. At the same time, they are indispensable in areas where a network connection is impossible for one reason or another. Our rating of batteries in reliability and ratio of and quality includes a few models presented on the market in 2021–2022.
|Model Corner grinder||Disk diameter (mm)||The number of revolutions is angular grinder (rpm)||Landing diameter (mm)||Smooth launch of corner grinders||Stable speed of corner grinder under load||The weight of the corner grinder (kg)||The average price is angular grinder in Russia (.)|
|Metabo WB 18 LTX BL 125 Quick||125||9,000||22.2||Yes||Not||2.6||15 099|
|Makita DGA504RME||125||8 500||22.2||Not||Not||2.5||34 235|
|Makita DGA 506Z||125||8 500||22.2||Yes||Not||2.6||17 360|
Metabo WB 18 LTX BL 125 Quick
The wireless model is optimal for field work. It has all the functions inherent in professional tools: smooth start, spindle blocking, protection against accidental inclusion.
- The diameter of the disk of the grinding machine is 125 mm, which will allow you to use it with most of the equipment presented on the market.
- This model is good with a spindle lock, which will quickly change the cutting element.
- The thin case of the device provides convenient retention and work in hard.To.Reach places.
The best angular grinding machine is suitable for professional work, which is facilitated by a brilliant engine: it provides high performance and economical battery consumption.
- The grinding machine is good with a rich equipment: the power tool is supplied with a charger, a side handle, two batteries, a case for transportation and storage.
- Disk diameter. 125 mm.
- The best in the ranking of Grindmine is equipped with a rubberized base that prevents the glide of the device in the hand.
Makita DGA 506Z
Closes the rating of the battery.Free grallpoint grinding machine from the Japanese manufacturer. The model is light, compact and relatively inexpensive.