Why not a gas station does not start. Checking the availability and quality of fuel
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass gasoline? Reasons and their elimination
Agree that almost any problems with the trimmer can be solved independently without resorting to the help of specialists. Когда не заводится газонокосилка, причины и способы устранения неисправности лежат на самой поверхности. You only need to carry out a thorough diagnosis of the device and determine the key causes of problems.
In this article, we will consider the popular causes of breakdowns of benzocose, ways to detect them. Here is a repair recommendations at home. To simplify the understanding of the process by beginners in this matter, we will provide material for visual photos and detailed video instructions.
Trammers’ speeds fall. Why stalls a gasoline trimmer for grass
A braid braid with a gasoline drive is a useful thing for owners of personal plots, lawns, and when a trimmer for grass suddenly stalls, the work on cleaning the territory stops from the grass. The device itself is a rather complex mechanism, so there are many different causes of its breakdowns. The most common problems contain instructions for operating. Know the reasons why the trimmer stalls for the grass, it follows to independently effectively perform the repair of the device. Malfunctions with a benzocosa associated with the fact that this device is not started, in a certain way are classified by specialists of service services. They stand out malfunctions with the following nodes of the mechanism:
- The engine in which the piston and bearings can be worn out or fail to crack the crankcase;
- The fuel supply system, while it is possible to clog the filter or problems with the carburetor;
- Mechanical damage to wires, tubes, hoses;
- The ignition chain.
To correctly determine the knot where the breakdown occurred, it is necessary to pay attention to the circumstances of the trimmer stalls for the grass.
Carburetor adjustment and configuration
The maximum and minimum engine speeds, even idle is regulated by the carburetor. The stable operation of the lawn mower depends on the amount of fuel mixture and air. The lawn mower is not started with disturbed adjustment of the carburetor. The procedure for setting up the device for supplying fuel at low speeds (L), high speeds (H) and idle (T) is regulated by the same vints:
- The chainsaw should work for at least 10 minutes, since the adjustment is carried out in hot.
- The screw n is flooded smoothly to maximum speed, then turning on ¼, counterclockwise, reducing the speed of rotation of the engine shaft.
- The idle stroke is regulated by the screw T, ensuring that the braid for the grass does not rotate.
- The screw l is regulated, first opening the throttle as much as possible, and then smoothly reducing the speed to stable minimum.
After adjustment, a proper carburetor with cleaned filters should ensure the operation of the engine. In the event of a malfunction of the carburetor, after its repair, it will again need to configure the supply system before starting the lawn mower.
Rare breakdowns that prevent the operation of the lawn mower can be:
The most important malfunction, the elimination of which is associated with the replacement of the engine may be the failure of the piston group of the engine. The cost of repair will cost about 70% of the cost of the product. To figure out the reasons why the lawn mower is not starting up will help
The second is a carburetor
It is not necessary to disassemble the node right away, especially if the engine stalls after starting or does not hold idle. First try to change fuel, maybe an excess of oil. You can inject the cleaner air filter, let the motor “laugh” a little at maximum speeds.
Next, go in order. The air filter, the fuel filter (it can be outside and in the tank), the fuel pump button, the integrity of the hoses. Gas tank plug. The ventilation valve can be clogged, the motor simply does not pump gasoline. Get everything. And will work!
Be sure to look at the connection of the carburetor with the intake manifold! Elsey there sucks air and there is no tightness. Eliminate!
The dosing needle hangs. The problem is also in some models. It is enough to push it down, or remove and polish it with a velvet.
You can pull the hose from the carburetor, see if the fuel is coming to it when pumping. It is clear that you often need to remove plastic casing for verification, break your fingers on the latch, but still sooner or later you will have to climb there.
By means of air filter, the incoming air is cleaned into the carburetor. The clogging of the cleansing element leads to the fact that the air enters in a smaller quantity or its supply to the carburetor is completely stopped. Find out whether the air filter is the reason that the trimmer for the grass is not started is in a simple way:
- Remove the air filter and inspect it. The presence of clogging is already a reason to blame this detail in everything
- If there are no clogs visually, then you must try to start the motor without a filter. If a trimmer for grass starts without a filter, then it is definitely necessary to replace this part
- The air filter can be cleaned with a stream of compressed air, but if it has not changed for a long time, it is advisable to replace it with a new
It should be noted that the lawn mower may not earn due to blocking the air filter, but these are extremely rare cases. Often, clogging of the air filter affect the stability of the engine, and also help reduce performance.
Important! If the chainsaw began without an air filter, then it is contraindicated to work as a tool without a filter element, since pollution will fall into the cylinder, and thereby, the operational resource will decrease.
The real reason why the gasoline trimmer for grass is not started is to clog the fuel filter. This part is located in the tank of the tool, and if the spit is already more than 2 years, then it is time to check the serviceability of the fuel element. If the filter is clogged, then the fuel mixture, respectively, will not enter the carburetor, which means that the trimmer for the grass will not start.
Difficulties, with the replacement of the fuel filter, do not arise, since, for this it is enough to extract this part from the tank, and to replace it. If you are going to clean the fuel filter with a compressor, it is recommended to abandon this venture. It is better to buy a new filter for cleaning the fuel of the lawn mower, since, there will still be clogs inside the old element.
If you are not sure that the reason for the impossibility of launching a trimmer motor for grass is a cleansing element of fuel, then the following actions should be done:
- Remove the fuel filter
- Run the lawn mower
- If she got started, and quickly, then really. The problem in the fuel filter
The reasons for the clogging of the fuel filter
- With prolonged operation of the tool
- If low.Quality gas or oil is used
- With prolonged storage of fuel in the tank of the tool
- If you pour fuel into the tank, which was stored for a long time
- When dust and small particles get into the tank of the tool. This usually happens during the tooling
Important! If the fuel filter is serviceable, and the lawn mower is not started, then it is worth making sure that the fuel hose is placed in the fuel. After all, there are times when the hose, along with the filter, is simply disconnected from the trunk tube, which leads to the impossibility of starting the engine engine.
In the next publication Profidom.Com.UA will complete the consideration of malfunctions of a lawn mower or a trimmer for grass, because of which they may not start
What needs to be done if a candle of a chainsaw was flooded?
Most often, this occurs in beginners when, at the first launch, “cotton” is passed on a closed air damper and continue to pull the starter handle, respectively, gasoline in the combustion chamber is obtained a lot, and not enough air does not allow gasoline to ignite.
- Unscrew the candle with a candle key and check its condition. If the candle is wet and there is a spark, then it was flooded. Open the air damper, turn on the switch button, squeeze the gas “until it stops” and start. Excess gasoline should get out of the exhaust saw and the saw will start.
- Unscrew the candle with a candle key and check its condition. If the candle is wet and there is a spark, then it was flooded. Turn the chainsaw with the opening of the candle down and take the starter ten times, while excess fuel will flow out of the engine cylinder. Then wipe the dry dry (replace) a candle, or replace with a new one and repeat the engine factory attempt to follow the operating instructions. If the candle is absolutely dry, then this means that fuel does not enter the engine. And since it is in the tank, it is likely to the problem in the carburetor. You can get a little mixture into the syringe, injected into the cylinder, tighten the candle and try to start the engine. But if the engine started up and immediately stalled, therefore the problem remains and you need to contact the service center.
This is Why Heat Pumps May NOT Be The Future
Trimmer for grass does not start after winter
How to be in such a situation? Do not worry and panic. This is a very common problem that is solved in just 3-4 minutes. Firstly, if the fuel is left in the gas tank last year, then it must be drained. Gasoline loses its octave properties after 2 weeks of downtime. Secondly, start a lawn mower after a long stagnation in a slightly different way. First you need to open the damper and pump up a little fuel mixture into the carburetor, then stretch the handle until a small resistance is sensed. After that, you can start a trimmer for the grass.
If, when trying to start a trimmer for the grass, it starts up, but immediately stalls, then the cause of this may be an air filter again. It is necessary to remove it and check if it is clogged with dust. If this is true, then it is necessary to carefully clean it or purchase a new. Also, the problem may also consist of malfunction of the ignition coil. In this case, the lawn mower is best taken to the service center.
Repair of an electric mower
A longer winding grass around them can lead to stabbing knives. For repair, disconnect the device from the network and turn the cylinder in the opposite direction.
If the electrical appliance works silently, the drive belt breaks due to wear and requires repair: it can be stretched or torn. This means that you cannot do without a replacement for which you need to remove the protective cover.
The new belt is first installed on a small transmission of an electrical device, then put on a large pulley and rotates.
Are Electric Cars REALLY Better for the Environment?
To replace the power cord of this electrical device, disconnect the device and unscrew the lid.
To disconnect the cord, insert the hexagonal key into the hole with the wires, freeing the clamp.
The new power cord is installed in the reverse order.
The reason may also be a faulty power circuit breaker, which is simply replaced by a new.
How to store a lawn mower and exclude problems with its launch
Its launch depends on the correct approach to storing a trimmer for the grass. Over, this applies not only to winter long.Term storage. When storing gas and trimmers, it is necessary to take into account a number of the following rules
- Before you remove the tool in zipun for winter storage, you should drain the fuel from the tank. In addition, the remaining fuels is also required to remove, and this can be done by starting the engine, letting it work for a while until it stalls
- Store the tool preferably in a dry room
- Before starting the engine after a long pause for more than 2-3 months, you must first examine the candle electrodes, as well as check the main nodes-air filter, high-voltage wire, etc
- When operating the tool, it must be borne in mind that overheating of the motor negatively affects the operational resource, so you need to take breaks when working, especially if a trimmer for grass with a two.Stroke engine is used to work. Units with four.Stroke engines are not only more powerful, but also more hardy
- After winter, first of all, you need to do the following: pour a little oil into the candle hole, having previously moved the piston into the extreme dead point. This is necessary in order to lubricate the parts of the CPG when starting the engine, thereby excluding their quick wear
Only, with the right approach to finding the reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start, you can independently find and eliminate the breakdown. Over, for this you do not need to be a specialist at all, and to understand thoroughly in the design of gasoline units. Act in order in the sequence, which is presented in the material, and restore the performance of the lawn mower will be easier.